It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Donald Trump Sexually Humiliating Woman Before Large Audience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

The proof is in the video. He just finished talking about revenge and hitting back 10x harder. He then used her as an example. Brought her on stage in front of everyone. Scolded her. Pointed out how he made her who she is. How he owns the Miss Universe pageant. He didn't let her defend herself when she tried. Made a poor-taste sexual innuendo about her coming, grabbed her, kissed her... she asked if she could go now, and he let her go. It's clear as day to anyone watching. He made his point and asserted his dominance over her right there on stage. What is she to do, but smile and laugh and say thank you.

She learned her lesson like a good little girl.

edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Maybe, maybe not. It could be that there's some inside joke between the two that we're not aware of. Her laugh and body language seemed natural and relaxed to me, but admittedly, I could be wrong. Regardless, I need something from her indicating that she had a problem with it, but so far, she's defending him. Unless she's willing to make some other statement to the contrary, I'm only taking her word at face value here, and based on that, this is a non-event to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is nothing more then a roast! How long did it take you to find this? How many videos did you dig through to try to find something to make a attempt to discredit Trump?

What you need to be doing is reading the Wikileaks reports on Hillary and the lies and corruption that she has done while in office and disgraced the American people!

edit on 29-10-2016 by magycpapyri because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
spiritual zombie, great handle. Nice try Hillary pouges! You can't deflect the sh$tstorm coming down on Hillary with this kind of lame crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Maybe, maybe not. It could be that there's some inside joke between the two that we're not aware of.

Now who's speculating. Just open your eyes. It doesn't get much more obvious. He announced his revenge tactics and brought her on stage and asserted his dominance. She cowered like she was supposed to. She learned her lesson and the proof is now she doesn't dare hurt his feelings again. I can't believe people allow scumbags like this off the hook so easily.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That was so scripted a blind deaf and dumb man could have seen right through that cheap set up.

Baffling how many are grabbing for straws as the election draws closer, trying to protect their beloved established criminals by attacking Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
She cowered like she was supposed to. She learned her lesson and the proof is now she doesn't dare hurt his feelings again. .

You're kidding right? You're accusing Trump of humiliating her, but you did a pretty good job of it yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Shame on Trump supporters for accepting this kind of behavior. That you think a guy who acts this way in public, who bullies and insults like this should be made president. It's opened my eyes to what America is... half of it at least... aligned with the values of a bully. Shame on them. It's so f'n sad. It's awful... may all your wives and daughters have the opportunity of working under Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

How does anyone think a guy like this should be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet?

President Obama admitted to past felony coc@ine use. Do you think a guy like that should had be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet?
poorrichardsnews.com... aine/
Obama's Coc@ine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

I dunno. It worked for W.

Probably worked for Bill too.

As long as it was something that happened years ago (and not last Tuesday), I'm not so concerned.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

She cowered like she was supposed to. She learned her lesson and the proof is now she doesn't dare hurt his feelings again. .

You're kidding right? You're accusing Trump of humiliating her, but you did a pretty good job of it yourself.

You're kidding right. So you see the offensive when I say it, but not when Trump does. Get a clue!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's a much longer version of the same event, where she introduces him at the start. At about 22:45, he brings her back on stage for the segment in question, and while much of it is cut, we have also have a much better look at both of their expressions and actions.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well, that's because what you said IS offensive, or at the very least, condescending. You're treating her as if she's a helpless child 'cowering' in fear in the corner. She's a 32 year old adult who is perfectly capable of defending herself.
edit on 29-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well, that's because what you said IS offensive, or at the very least, condescending. You're treating her as if she's a helpless child 'cowering' in fear in the corner. She's a 32 year old adult who is perfectly capable of defending herself.

Trump made it very clear what she is, and who she owes her success to, and who she should never make angry again. And look at her... Like a good Trump girl, she learned her lesson and accepted her place.

Maybe you just don't have the radar... this any EVERYTHING else that has come out... ALL the ways he insults, ALL the ways he disrespects women... It's very clear who he is.

You and his supporters continue to give him a pass.
edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I see you went and found a tabloid story from 2011 because you couldn't convince anyone in that other thread that FBI director Comey is trying to smear Hillary

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

As I said, I'll take her word for it over yours. If she says he treated her respectfully, I have to go with that. Otherwise, we're just putting words in her mouth and attributing feelings to her which are purely speculative, which is as unfair to her as it is Trump.

Barring a new statement from her, there's really nothing more here to say and I'll leave you and your imagination to it.

edit on 29-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Trying to change the topic because you have nothing of value to add here?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

As I said, I'll take her word for it over yours. If she says he treated her respectfully, I have to go with that. Otherwise, we're just putting words in her mouth and attributing feelings to her with are purely speculative, which is as unfair to her as it is Trump.

You're right, I mean all he did was point out that she owes him, that he made her who she is, he owns the Miss Universe pageant, that she made him angry, but she came, she came, she came.... and a kiss... I mean it's not like he grabbed her by the p***y... not that time anyway.

Maybe all this time Trump has actually been a really good guy, who insults like a child... a real gentlemen that grabs women by the p****y and points out how he made them. Thanks for opening my eyes.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Sure I'll address the video. The woman was smiling the entire time. She then gave mr Trump a hug, smiled again said thank you then proceeded to walkoff the stage.

Or am I missing something.
edit on 29-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Sure I'll address the video. The woman was smiling the entire time. She then gave mr Trump a hug, smiled again said thank you then proceeded to walkoff the stage.

Rest is pure speculation.

Yep, she took it like a good Trump girl. Thanks, Trump, for the awesome lesson on how to handle slights! public embarrassment and remind them who they owe for everything. Trump... making better people every day.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just nauseating how many times Trump gets a pass no matter what. Clearly, Bill's big mistake with Monica was waiting for consent and not bragging about it afterwards, and of course not pulling her up on stage and reminding her who made her who she is. She should thank Bill and his cigar for making her famous. This is the new acceptable right? Or is it only Trump who's forgiven for being a total douche bag?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join