It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Donald Trump Sexually Humiliating Woman Before Large Audience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here we have Trump completely humiliating a woman on stage, asserting his dominance, and getting his revenge for what he perceived to be a slight against him.

Another example of how this misogynist and narcissist puts his own ego above all things.

How does anyone think a guy like this should be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet? How could any decent human being agree with this?

Link: m.huffpost.com...

“Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that,” he begins, receiving a round of applause and cheers.

“I’ll give you an example: Jennifer Hawkins. Where’s Jennifer? Where’s she sitting? Get over here, Jennifer,” Trump says, referring to the 2004 Miss Universe winner, who is Australian. “First of all, how beautiful is Jennifer? This is about getting even.”

Trump then explains why he needs to “get even” with Hawkins, whom he accuses of declining to introduce him at the event. “I was so angry at her yesterday. Seriously, as I said, I thought that she dissed me. I thought that my Jennifer ― I’m going around saying she’s my favorite Miss Universe, but I think I like the new one better, Jennifer. So I go around saying she’s the greatest ... then when I came here, there was no Jennifer Hawkins to introduce me.”

And the video...

edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
FEELINGS...nothing more than FEELINGs....Trying to Forget my...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
omg. the man is such a creep.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I took the time to watch the video, looked like a couple of entertainers doing what entertainers do.

Was probably scripted.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Some people have trouble seeing this is just a comedy/roast event.

Entertainment.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If that is what considered Sexually Humiliating a Woman then you must have grown up in a really really sheltered. The poor insulted women was laughing and playing along, and Trump wasn't the "dirty" minded one, it was the audience.

Nice try.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Poor attempt to deflect from the FBI re-opening their investigation against Hillary.

Gotta try harder

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was not a comedy roast event. It was a speech he gave where he started lecturing on the merits of "revenge" to an audience at the National Achievers Conference in October 2011.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

How does anyone think a guy like this should be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet?

President Obama admitted to past felony coc@ine use. Do you think a guy like that should had be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet?
poorrichardsnews.com... aine/
Obama's Coc@ine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances
edit on 29-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If that is what considered Sexually Humiliating a Woman then you must have grown up in a really really sheltered. The poor insulted women was laughing and playing along, and Trump wasn't the "dirty" minded one, it was the audience.

Nice try.

What else is she going to do on stage surrounded by such a massive audience, but try to make light of it? That was a terrible thing for him to do.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
this wasn't a roast, it was a speech.

"I was actually going to get up and tell you that Jennifer is a beautiful girl on the outside, but she’s not very bright. That wouldn’t have been true, but I would have said it anyway. "

what a swell guy!

"Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that. "

I wonder how he plans to get even with democrats and the media.

edit on 29-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seriously? No one was humiliated in that video. I hit that play key expecting Trump to piss me off...ugh. Nothing. Nada. Even the Huff Post description of the hug and kiss at the end was totally not what I saw! I saw two people having fun relaying a comedic event.

Admittedly, I should have known this was going nowhere. More often than not, when I watch the real unedited versions in full...I never see what the news seem to hear and see!

Edit add: More folks should listen and watch past the 'she came' joke. It is obvious from both of their statements that they cleared up all of their misunderstandings and decided to use the experience for this audience. She obviously knew what he was generally going to say.
edit on 10 29 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I took the time to watch the video, looked like a couple of entertainers doing what entertainers do.

Was probably scripted.

Jennifer doesn't seem to have been given a copy of the script and unwittingly became the brunt of a bad joke, the the reason for which Trump, let the audience know, was revenge for his perceived slight.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: xuenchen

It was not a comedy roast event. It was a speech he gave where he started lecturing on the merits of "revenge" to an audience at the National Achievers Conference in October 2011.

They don't pay for entertainment between speaking events ?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I didn't get that impression AT ALL.

it was not a scripted speech, lol. trump's scripted and non scripted speeches are VERY easy to distinguish, lol.

the "she came" joke(?) was uncomfortable and disgusting for a speech. the man is an idiot.

edit on 29-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

“Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that,”

Seems like a good attitude to have when it comes to defending the U.S. from ill-intentioned countries.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You lefties are making as many bs anti-Trump threads as quickly as possible to hide the 1,000+ post thread about the new info about criminal hillary and the child sex enthusiasts that she surrounds herself with.

Maybe make a bunch of mandela effect threads-but it won't help.

We know what rapist enabler hillary is.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nutshell: " I thought that my Jennifer"

A woman who he has not seen in several years as he says.,,,, he refers to as 'mine'. Just because she won a beauty contest that he owns. He,,,,,bought himself a beauty pageant. His Jennifer. This was not as if they have a relationship such as 'my wife' or my friend' or my buddy or brother. This was a completely self centered admittance. He sees everybody and everything as if he owns them.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Trumps rape case goes to court next month right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join