It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Donald Trump Sexually Humiliating Woman Before Large Audience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I wonder how he plans to get even with democrats and the media.

Trump, single handedly, has already exposed to the masses more corruption within the media and electoral process than anyone that's ran before him. I'd say he's got a pretty good start on getting even.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I hope everyone is noticing how none of the Trump supporters condemn this sort of thing. They defend everything he says and does. It's a real indicator of their broken moral compass.

Of course compared to Trump's support for murder, torture, war crimes, silencing the media... this is pretty small... but it all adds up, doesn't it. The totality of all these things points to an authoritarian racist, xenophobic, misogynist, Narcissistic Personality Disorder creep... and his supporters being people of no moral ground whatsoever. They applaud the most terrible aspects of Trump... they defend it all... the worse he gets the more they love him.

Trump's popularity every day becomes more an indictment of his supporters and the kind of people they are.

I've thought about this for a while. I don't think they applaud his worst traits, like you imply. Instead they focus on the things which they like about him and downplay the rest. They'll acknowledge his flaws, but they'll say he's still better than Hillary. So partisan politics plays a large role in their support. And for those who've already voted for him, they're even more entrenched. Read the research I link below. I think it applies to people too. In this case, I think because people have already voted for him and can't easily change that vote, as well as presidents being a powerful influence, they'll tend to defend attacks against him. Attacks on him are like attacks on them. Note this can apply to democrats too. It's still possible Hillary is equally or more corrupt.

www.psychologicalscience.org - Why Do People Defend Unjust, Inept, and Corrupt Systems?...
edit on 10/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Arms must be tired from all that reaching...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Here we have Trump completely humiliating a woman on stage, asserting his dominance, and getting his revenge for what he perceived to be a slight against him.

Another example of how this misogynist and narcissist puts his own ego above all things.

How does anyone think a guy like this should be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet? How could any decent human being agree with this?

Link: m.huffpost.com...

“Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that,” he begins, receiving a round of applause and cheers.

“I’ll give you an example: Jennifer Hawkins. Where’s Jennifer? Where’s she sitting? Get over here, Jennifer,” Trump says, referring to the 2004 Miss Universe winner, who is Australian. “First of all, how beautiful is Jennifer? This is about getting even.”

Trump then explains why he needs to “get even” with Hawkins, whom he accuses of declining to introduce him at the event. “I was so angry at her yesterday. Seriously, as I said, I thought that she dissed me. I thought that my Jennifer ― I’m going around saying she’s my favorite Miss Universe, but I think I like the new one better, Jennifer. So I go around saying she’s the greatest ... then when I came here, there was no Jennifer Hawkins to introduce me.”

And the video...

edit on Sat Oct 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Where did he completely humiliate her... I don't see it? They obviously know each other.... heck I have dirty talk with a colleague or two of mine as well, and it's not like we put anything humiliating into it. That's just because we can both handle it, we are both adults... apparently unlike you OP who will take offense on behalf of anyone over anything without knowing the context or interrelation between the two people.

Seriously, /facepalm, but nice try.

Apart from that, it wasn't even that big of a sexual joke, the most annoying part of it was that people didn't get it to begin with so he ended up emphasizing it a bit too much.... you know, take the breath out of it. Oh well... back to drinking soda.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I didn't realize that CNN actually has an ATS account.
Give it up boys, she's toast.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I see... when you can't defend Trump or your support of him, attack the messenger...

I'm just a concerned citizen who still puts value in basic human decency.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I see... when you can't defend Trump or your support of him, attack the messenger...

I'm just a concerned citizen who still puts value in basic human decency. posts sensationalist rhetoric to try and advance my agenda.

There fixed it for ya.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trumps rape case goes to court next month right?

You mean he's not settling out of court like Bill did?

Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

He may be betting everything on the presidency scam to get out of it and the racketeering charges. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Again, unable to defend Trump or your support for him so you attack the messenger. Pretty pathetic.

edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Again, unable to defend Trump or your support for him so you attack the messenger. Pretty pathetic.

No, whats pathetic is people that are willing to stand up and defend a career criminal that's as crooked, corrupt and as slimy as they get.

But..but...but he said something mean to me, yeah whatever, get over it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

I didn't get that impression AT ALL.

it was not a scripted speech, lol. trump's scripted and non scripted speeches are VERY easy to distinguish, lol.

the "she came" joke(?) was uncomfortable and disgusting for a speech. the man is an idiot.

I didn't say it was 'scripted'. It was more improv style humor. I was making the point that she obviously had a general idea on what was happening, thus why she was laughing and playing along. Truly, I was surprised, no one used the old joke, 'That is what she said!'

I am going to have to face reality...I obviously belong in the basket of deplorables since I found it funny!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Old, stale and boring, find something relevant like being under criminal investigation by the FBI combined with a Weiner sexting scandal with titillating treason implications sprinkled about.

Wish MY candidate was under a 2nd FBI investigation!

Mother Scum and her brood have all the fun.

edit on 10 29 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Every present president has done coc aine.
Hell, most people have done coc aine.
Who hasn't?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

NOPE we know the score : FEELINGS null ,national security of the United States TOTAL win...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: CynConcepts

I didn't get that impression AT ALL.

it was not a scripted speech, lol. trump's scripted and non scripted speeches are VERY easy to distinguish, lol.

the "she came" joke(?) was uncomfortable and disgusting for a speech. the man is an idiot.

I didn't say it was 'scripted'. It was more improv style humor. I was making the point that she obviously had a general idea on what was happening, thus why she was laughing and playing along. Truly, I was surprised, no one used the old joke, 'That is what she said!'

I am going to have to face reality...I obviously belong in the basket of deplorables since I found it funny!

You don't think she was laughing along because she was on a stage being humiliated by a guy who can make or break her-- a guy who was basically making that point on that stage with her?

It's a pretty common defense instinct to try to laugh along.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I hope everyone is noticing how none of the Trump supporters condemn this sort of thing.

Condemn what, exactly? Again, for the third time...she's come out defending him today and said he always treated her respectfully. Just based on her reaction in that video, I strongly suspect that she was at least somewhat in on the act, but regardless, if she's not saying that she was offended, I'm not sure why I should be, either.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

It's sad that you can't see it. It's good she keeps her mouth shut. Keep stroking the donald. Be a good little girl, because we know what will happen if she isn't. He'll hit back 10x harder. And who is she anyway, other than a pretty face that she should be thanking him for making famous. So what if he pulls her up on stage and scolds her in front of everyone amd makes a weird sexual innuendo about her coming? She better take it... And she did. Like a good girl. Lesson learned.

edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the devils offering us two choices this year
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And you have proof of this? No, you don't. You're just speculating because you hate Trump. That's your right, but you're not going to sell anyone on it. She's a 32 year old adult. If she's offended, she can tell us about it. Until then, I'm not really interested in imagining that she's offended just based on my political biases.

edit on 29-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join