It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Donald Trump Sexually Humiliating Woman Before Large Audience

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RumLover

Isn't smiling and laughing a common and natural defense against humiliation?

He said he was very angry. He said he liked her but he thinks he likes the "new one" better. He said he was going to say she wasn't very bright. He cuts her off when she tries to defend herself. And then he makes an uncomfortable joke at her expense about her coming. Everyone laughs, he forces a kiss on her, and she asks if she can go. He lets her.

He's not a good guy. He clearly views women as objects. He likes to assert his dominance in front of a crowd.

But yeah, let's go ahead and put him in the highest office.

edit on 29-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

smile
smīl/
verb
gerund or present participle: smiling
form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.
"she was smiling"
synonyms: beam, grin (from ear to ear), dimple, twinkle; More
express (a feeling) by smiling.
"he smiled his admiration of the great stone circle"
regard favorably or indulgently.
"at first fortune smiled on him"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

YOU are PROJECTING your FEELINGS way too strongly here ,lady.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: RumLover

Isn't smiling and laughing a common and natural defense against humiliation?

He said he was very angry. He said he liked her but he thinks he likes the "new one" better. He said he was going to say she wasn't very bright. He cuts her off when she tries to defend herself. And then he makes an uncomfortable joke at her expense about her coming. Everyone laughs, he forces a kiss on her, and she asks if she can go. He lets her.

He's not a good guy. He clearly views women as objects. He likes to assert his dominance in front of a crowd.

But yeah, let's go ahead and put him in the highest office.

You seem to have no problem putting Bill back in the Whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Get a life OP, look at some real issues, people like you are the problem with the country

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

... Like where in this video... I really do not see it... This looks like a scripted thing overall, and really nothing improper.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Sexually humiliating is right! And I have the same kind of deviant behavior all the time. In fact, I feel an episode coming on right this moment...

DEAR FELLAS ON ATS...SOME OF YOU I TEND TO DISAGREE WITH ON EVERYTHING TO THE POINT I GO AROUND TOUTING ATS FOR THE WONDERFUL GUYS IT OFFERS YOU TO DISCUSS THINGS WITH BUT IN REALITY I FIND MYSELF TO MANY OF THOSE SO CALLED WONDERFUL GUYS SAYING, "PARDON ME SIR BUT I DO NOT AGREE AND THINK YOU'RE ONE BIG CONFUSED PERSON REGARDING THIS TOPIC!"

And to the girls...

"WOW THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL RECENT PICTURE YOU POSTED HOWEVER I DON'T LIKE WHOM YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING IN THE ELECTION AT ALL! IN FACT AS FAR AS YOU AND I GO I DON'T THINK ID LIKE YOU IF WE MET IN REAL LIFE!"

Sorry I got even more nasty that Donald...I shouted my sexual harassment he did not.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Whatever dude, Huma's husband sends his dicky pictures to under aged girls.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Whatever dude, Huma's husband sends his dicky pictures to under aged girls.

Something the Establishment lovers forget to mention each election time.

They're going to lose, Trump has Won.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Screwing someone 10x harder isn't 'getting even'.

Basic math suggests that is uneven.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Sorry I just can't stop thinking about this. To the OP and people like the OP, the people who go protest against racist and sexually deviant DT and focus more hatred on one person and his supporters than all of his supporters combined focus on the whole world...

There are real problems in the world. Problems that it is pitiable and shameful to let go unattended to while at the same time putting all that raw energy, time, and resources into complaining about problems that only exist when perverted and twisted through a prism of logical fallacy and misrepresentation. To be posting videos calling out a sexual harasser or assaulter who said he wanted a beautiful woman to introduce him who refused when in Africa women are kept in cages or shackled to farm babies which sell for top dollar as infant rape victims as a cure for AIDS, when 50 cents a day can medicate these people...half what you spent to buy postcards to whine on, 24$ a day can keep the girls safe in boarding schools...when rural Chinese women still report incidents of foot binding, wife burning and honor killing are commonplace yet whose charities go neglected until the next headline news story for a revamping...till you put as much attention on real atrocities toward women before being a cry baby about white privileged American evil men boo hoo...then you just look like an attention starved totally uncultured person probably without a passport and know nothing about women being oppressed in the real world. And don't tell me that I'm not right and those and many other issues regarding women shouldn't take priority far before even one breath can be spent on DT and not be a totally ignorant hypocrite...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Life sucks, then ya die, they say.

lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: imjack

Life sucks, then ya die, they say.

lol.

The honor in that statement used to come from 'being even'. You know, don't get mad, get even!

How arrogant people are now, that 'even' isn't good enough, and '10x screw them over' is what is necessary.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

looked like extremely uncomfortable laughter to me. started the speech saying how he likes to get even with people that do him wrong.

if you want to put yourself in that basket go ahead, that's on you, I said nothing about being deplorable. good lord.

he also mumbled she used to be my favorite now the new one is. he humiliated her simple as that. he's a weak boring man, who need attention. there's noting grosser to me than a man who needs that kind of attention and worship. ya'll are doing a good job. it's going to be interesting if he wins and doesn't do what he claims he will. when ya'll turn on him... oh my! it'll be fun to watch!

edit on 30-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How oblivious are you and your completely idiotic attempts to deflect hilary's extreme corruption. This was obviously planned and scripted and she was not coerced in any sense. Good attempt to try n deflect. Do though tell me, how do you feel about hillary protecting and dealing with a person that sends d#!* pics to minors. Thats something u support huh?? Enjoy your morals you filthy human being.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Value in human decency?? LOL have you been a coma. Whats your views on hillarys corruption and her human decency, do tell us how she's been a model citizen, were surround ourselves with those we are similar to correct? Has trump ever paid out almost a million to some of these accusers? The answer is no btw. And not to mention millions pilfered from there foundations. While she was sos. Your so naive you must believe mcdonalds is a healthy food option. Go drink your kool-aid.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Props to you and normal intellectual thought. Im glad normal humans exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Here we have Trump completely humiliating a woman on stage, asserting his dominance, and getting his revenge for what he perceived to be a slight against him.

Another example of how this misogynist and narcissist puts his own ego above all things.

How does anyone think a guy like this should be elevated to the most powerful position on the planet? How could any decent human being agree with this?

Link: m.huffpost.com...

“Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe that,” he begins, receiving a round of applause and cheers.

“I’ll give you an example: Jennifer Hawkins. Where’s Jennifer? Where’s she sitting? Get over here, Jennifer,” Trump says, referring to the 2004 Miss Universe winner, who is Australian. “First of all, how beautiful is Jennifer? This is about getting even.”

Trump then explains why he needs to “get even” with Hawkins, whom he accuses of declining to introduce him at the event. “I was so angry at her yesterday. Seriously, as I said, I thought that she dissed me. I thought that my Jennifer ― I’m going around saying she’s my favorite Miss Universe, but I think I like the new one better, Jennifer. So I go around saying she’s the greatest ... then when I came here, there was no Jennifer Hawkins to introduce me.”

And the video...

edit on Sat Oct 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh man,the funniest part of your OP is that you quoted Huffington Post as a NEWS organization..... LULZ

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Okay, so we can't trust MSM and we can't trust independent outlets.

I think the real conspiracy here is you want people to read books or something.
edit on 31-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trumps rape case goes to court next month right?

No, it'll be dropped after the election.

It's already been debunked as a hoax. Filed by the producer of the Jerry Springer show.
www.theguardian.com...

But what do you care? You'll find any anti-Trump garbage on the internet and take it as gospel because it feeds your confirmation bias.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join