It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Donald Trump Sexually Humiliating Woman Before Large Audience

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Another poorly-researched hit-piece, but I'll give you F- just for the effort. It was all scripted and acted out in that video, surely you know that, right?

What do you think of this one below, is it real to you also?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

How could you think anything bad from that video?? I didn't see anything wrong at all.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I've never said Trump is a good guy, so I don't know where you're getting that from. Not from me. I think he's of questionable moral character and I did not vote for him and the primaries and still wouldn't. Full disclosure: I'd still much prefer taking a chance on Trump than Hillary, which says as much about Hillary as Trump.

But whatever.

Regardless, the point remains that, if she's defending him, I'm not sure why I should be offended. Given that, it seems like nothing more than an attempt by Hillary supporters and/or the anti-Trump crowd to manufacture some outrage, at least to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

How could you think anything bad from that video?? I didn't see anything wrong at all.

You're not alone. Says a lot about the culture we live in.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, this is a Motivational Conference for all the wannabe millionaires in Oz, who paid good money to see an outrageous American Icon that rarely Visits Down South, so that is the scene. Keyed up Trump lovers that want to be entertained by the big Kahuna. He was just doing his "Trump" thing....he is still doing his Trump thing, at least he is consistent and hasn't changed his spots...like forever.......Unlike some in politics.

How about some respect where due.

Jennifer Hawkins "Came from Behind" ( u dirty B/tards), and won the 2004 Miss Universe against the odds. She was a cheerleader from a midsize city in country New South Wales.....to the big lights of USA.
She was a down to Earth girl that went into modelling and ran with it.
Now "Jennifer Hawkins" is a multi millionaire business woman......like many successful people, She herself, is her business, her face, body, attitude etc.
She still makes covers of magazines, Models for exotic shoots, has internet sites, is a Very highly paid "Face" of a large department store, married her long time sweetheart who is also a model (male), has a beautiful home near the coast, has a many million $ per year income and is living life to the full while she can.
The great thing about JH is she has seemed to maintain her "Normality", she is not stuck up, there are no controversies about her, no background skeletons, etc etc....she is what she is.
AND she often states, she is Still very grateful to have gotten to this position, way beyond her wildest dreams as a child, mainly because of the support she got from Mr. Trump hee-self, back in 2004.
So Was Jennifer Humiliated by the "Trumpster" at a conference???

Of course not.....and you can bet she was paid quite a few thousands of $ for her appearance on the "Show".

She is laughing all the way to the bank...............what are the Naysayers doing?

edit on 29-10-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

About not defending her if she's not offended... Fair enough. I personally can't stand bullies. Back in school I would see bullies pick on my friends and so often see my friends try to smile or laugh it off during.. and my heart broke for them. The only fights I ever got into were with bullies when I would intentionally put myself in their crosshairs.

Trump is a bully. It's undeniable-- there has been proof of it all throughout his campaign. A guy who acts like that should not be rewarded with the presidency. He should be rewarded with a broken nose.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i think this whole election is some kind of psy-op all around..getting sick of thinking about it..maybe thats part of the psy-op?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I can respect that, though I get the impression that, while the greater point on loyalty was a serious one, the interaction between Hawkins and Trump here was not a serious one and was in good fun. It reminds me too much of the workplace banter and trash talking I've been on both ends of with female coworkers over the years, which we all knew was good natured and never serious.

This is why I need something from her indicating that she actually had a problem with it, because we simply don't know the nature of their personal interactions.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What a load of crock!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I respect your need for her to speak up if its a real problem or just banter.

I personally have never publicly embarrased a girl like, making sexual innuendo and jokes about her intelligence at her expense to the laughter of others... and all the guys I've known who ever acted that way all revealed themselves to be jerks and a-holes.

Trump is not a guy you trust your wife, daughter, or girlfriend with. He's one of those bad guys that other guys know not to trust around girls they care about. He's one of the bad ones.

Can't support a guy like that for president.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh, I agree and I can understand how it could be taken that way and I certainly wouldn't do that, either. Don't get me wrong, I *do* think Trump is of questionable character when it comes to his dealings with women. I just need more to go on than what we've seen so far before I can toss this particular interaction into that category.
edit on 29-10-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Do you feel anger that this woman does not feel?

You're literally protesting for someone who doesent want or need to be protested for.

It's like if I were a different ethnicity protesting for Mexican rights ,and a Mexican freely walks up and tells me I'm insane.
edit on 29-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Liberals are idiots.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Liberals are idiots.

Wow, man, so glad you came by to offer such a great post. Don't know what we would have done without your amazing addition. Just when I was starting to think this thread was lacking the real voice of a Trump supporter, you show up and represent.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I despise bullies. Trump is a bully. I don't cheer on bullies. He's The kind of guy who walks in on young girls changihg their clothes, tries to f**k married women, brags about being able to grab women by their p***y and pull women on stage to assert his dominance in front of an audience. He's scum. I proudly reject that kind of guy... clearly you see him as better than yourself, which is why you would vote for him... that's on you. Trump doesn't make the cut for me.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Do you feel anger that this woman does not feel?

You're literally protesting for someone who doesent want to be protested for.

It's like if I were a different ethnicity protesting for Mexican rights ,and a Mexican freely walks up and tells me I'm insane.

She has clearly stated that she wants nothing to do with this election process or any of the hype surrounding Donald Trump. She issued a statement saying Trump and his family have always been respectful to her.

Well, that's not for her to decide. When Trump opted to make a public example of the woman, as a matter of vengeance for a perceived slight, the subject of Trump's character became a matter of public opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well I came to see someone SEXUALLY humiliated....and saw an exchange between two people that know each other very well.

So sorry. But if you think this is SEXUAL HUMILIATION then you are an idiot.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Well I came to see someone SEXUALLY humiliated....

Sorry it didn't meet your expectations.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
All anyone has to do is look at the people who are supporting Trump. Those who defend him when he brags about walking in on young girls changing, brags about being able to do anything he wants, bullies and insults like a little punk--- The people who think THAT kind of guy should lead the country.. The people who say "I like Trump because he says the things I want to say!"... It is not good for anyone to empower those kinds of attitudes.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
if she was sexually humiliated by trump, then why
is she laughing and smiling? bs thread story.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join