It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh and I sold a successful business and retired early. I'm not old and I'm not a man either.

Man is just a figure of speech,,,,,Like hay man how's it going? I don't know if your male or female and really didn't care...I was arguing a point and that had nothing to do with your sex. I am not a woman but you didn't see me get my panties in a wad when you called me maam...

I have a funny feeling your always the victim and always on the defense....You should lighten up...

Oh and on all your accolades...Good for you!! I as an American am proud of your accomplishments!!

Just remember....The administration you so passionately defend on here is not as proud.....But hey enjoy your golf and tennis with your head in the sand ,,,,,,,

OSTRICH!!!

edit on 28-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It's only relevant if they can harpoon the elusive white whale...(Moby Dick reference)..

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trey Gowdy to Director Comey - Sept . 2016 Hearing .

Gowdy - " Did the Bureau Interview EVERYONE who Originated an E-Mail that Ultimately went to Secretary Clinton that Contained Classified Information ? "

Comey - I Don't Think so , Nearly Everyone , but Not Everyone .

That Admission Alone Shows a Negligence on Mr.Comey's part . Seems he might be Guilty of the same Offense Hillary is being Investigated for .

www.youtube.com...

+15 more 
link   
Uh-oh. Clinton campaign trotting out sexual assault victims #16 and 17 saying Trump touched their bum 10 years ago isn't going to be enough to deflect this time around. I expect any minute now Hillary will have her checkbook in hand and we will see one or two African-American female former Trump employees come forward and accuse Trump of making racial slurs against them 15 years ago.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Pistoche
What's the point, we know nothing is going to come from it. Hillary is untouchable at the moment. This is all a big farce. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Well, with all this new info that's come out regarding Comey and his family ties to the Clinton Foundation, maybe its time he's recused from the investigation and a NEW team, NEW set of eyes is on the case..

The thing is, if the old set of eye's blatantly ignore all of her crimes, what good will a new set of eye's be? Even if they decided to nail her, will it not be up to Lynch again? I don't mean to sound like a downer but sheesh, how many crimes and acts of treason will it take?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is so bad for Hillary less than two weeks out. I mean CNN has the red banner up. Twitter is going crazy, facebook is blowing up. There's no way to sweep this under the rug.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Trey Gowdy to Director Comey - Sept . 2016 Hearing .

Gowdy - " Did the Bureau Interview EVERYONE who Originated an E-Mail that Ultimately went to Secretary Clinton that Contained Classified Information ? "

Comey - I Don't Think so , Nearly Everyone , but Not Everyone .

That Admission Alone Shows a Negligence on Mr.Comey's part . Seems he might be Guilty of the same Offense Hillary is being Investigated for .

www.youtube.com...

Total and complete negligence, and it shows he wasn't entirely thorough with his conducted investigation into Hillary and the email server... He can say that FBI spent a year investigating, but maybe they should have spent a year and half to due their full due diligence before making assumptions. Especially with a case of this significance and knowing the person involved is running for President of this country....

(post by nobunaga removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by nobunaga removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Of course, *puts on tin foil hat* this could be a huge (yuge?) spin. This could be how they lead in to "prove" the emails from podesta were "altered", causing millions of Americans to give up, giving her the election.

I doubt anything the FBI does/media reports, is for the benefit of the people.

link   
The lock her up dream is still alive

link   
a reply to: jburg6

Actually, I see her saying something more along the lines of.....

I'm actually glad that they are taking another look into this issue. It will dispel any allegations that the first investigation and the FBI's recommendations weren't on the level.

That's how I'd play it if I were her.
(That one's free of charge Hillary. The next one is going to cost you. I'll take a high six figure, do nothing position in some agency you are going to create).
edit on 28-10-2016 by eluryh22 because: corrected spelling

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Of course they do this a week and a half before the election.

Thanks FBI! Jackasses.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is obviously a serious matter. Even CNN is being forced to cover it/strategize a defense/soften the blow.

None the less , a Breaking news they wished they hadn't walk into work for.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

FBI has been compromised by the Russians.

Do not trust anything they say.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Pistoche
What's the point, we know nothing is going to come from it. Hillary is untouchable at the moment. This is all a big farce. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Well, with all this new info that's come out regarding Comey and his family ties to the Clinton Foundation, maybe its time he's recused from the investigation and a NEW team, NEW set of eyes is on the case..

The thing is, if the old set of eye's blatantly ignore all of her crimes, what good will a new set of eye's be? Even if they decided to nail her, will it not be up to Lynch again? I don't mean to sound like a downer but sheesh, how many crimes and acts of treason will it take?

Honestly, with the added outside pressure and eyes on this investigation, and the House oversight watching their every move, I feel it would be a BOLD move by the FBI to sweep this under the rug a second time... They may, but that's a blackeye the FBI may never recover from.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Has she held a press conference yet? I wonder how long it will be? I mean, since, for some strange reason, the MSM is carrying this story, she is going to have to say something, right?

I can't get the South Park "Blame Canada" song out of my head, only Hillary singing "Blame Russia" LOL

link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Watching you stand behind Hillary at all costs is something else..... she loves your types... Those who tend to ignore all her wrongdoings...

From a Die Hard Trump supporter.

If you actually read what I say - - - "I am a Globalist and support the direction I want to go". Does it say Hillary in there anywhere?

Have you missed all the posts you've shared over the last few months? I know I haven't, and I know you can call yourself a globalist or whatever, but the fact is you're a Hillary supporter, and I know her LGBT stance has something to do with it... I'm also not a die-hard Trump supporter, lol. Trump is a twat, but I like how he's attacking the establishment I hate... Trump is essentially a black hole entering the solar system where all these career politicians have sat cozy for so many years(decades for some).. The only thing I like about Trump is that he pisses off and disrupts the establishment, thats all, if that makes me a die-hard Trump supporter/deplorable, then so be it..

I am a Globalist. I vote the direction I want to go.

Hillary is in the default position for that direction.

I think she is intelligent and has worked toward this goal all her life. But, I would not be voting for her if she/Dems weren't going in the direction I want to go. The Presidency is not One Person.

Has she made mistakes. Yes, she has. She's also been forcefully "Swift Boated" - - - targeted. Few people would come out clean with the intensity of forceful targeting Hillary has gone through. What's amazing is, they haven't found more then carelessness with an email server.

I am a former Republican, now Non-Affiliated, never been a Dem. But, this time I am voting Democrat.

I consider it very childish to vote for someone because they will: "Stick it to the Man"

link   
I bet you Hillary is on the phone now with her team at CNN, I mean the DNC, to see how they'll spin this now...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join