It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Guys, guys give the ladies a break, will ya?

As soon as Hillary's rapid response team can agree on the wording a better response than, "nuh uh," it will be disseminated and then her supporters won't sound so silly.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Annee

I also believe it's very reckless (worse than childish) to vote a person into office as corrupted as Hillary, with the track record she has....

Prove something then.

Too late.

FACT: You CHOOSE not to see it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah way early.
That's not happening.
Jesus you guys .
Reviewing new information. They didn't say they are reopening the case.

Yes they *absolutely* did.

And the case has been re-opened...you might want to get your head out of the sand on this one.

NO, they didn't

The news sites are saying "Re-opened".

So is Chaffetz....Chair of Oversight and Government Reform....specifically stated it was Re-opened.

You got a link?

I posted Comey's letter.

link   
Hillary is at a rally and is due to speak any minute, I wonder if she will address the new allegations? She has another one later today at a high school, I reckon she will cancel.

Live stream here on zerohedge

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
The Rally in IOWA is live.... intro speaker now.... what will HRC say when she takes the podium?

My guess, her normal deflection, nothing to see here.. She's a pro at that move..

She'll bring Michelle Obama, Warren etc with her. And they'll say, ladies this ain't a thang but a chicken wang. Drop mic and dance to the macarena.

Frightening, I know.

+12 more 
link   

I also believe it's very reckless (worse than childish) to vote a person into office as corrupted as Hillary, with the track record she has....

Prove something then.

Lol, really? We now know which pill you ate when you met with Morpheus....

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Don't worry, I forgive you for not knowing what you're doing by supporting a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

It's the age

I realize you are a hard core die hard Trump supporter.

You defend him 100% - - no matter what.

Feel free to prove your Hillary accusations.

And as a diehard globalist/Hillary supporter you are different how?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
CNN has just come out and said although its being investigated everyone must now vote for her to show democracy works. To not vote for her now would mean you dont believe in innocence before guilt!

I'm glad CNN cleared that up!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Prove something then.

Too late.

FACT: You CHOOSE not to see it.

See what?

What is there to see?

Prove something.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
NBC is saying that the FBI found a "device" that may have classified material on it that links clinton to an unnamed investigation.

link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Why would she address something that her followers are knowingly staying ignorant and blind to? It's not like any mainstream media will report on this.

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Hillary is at a rally and is due to speak any minute, I wonder if she will address the new allegations? She has another one later today at a high school, I reckon she will cancel.

Live stream here on zerohedge

She hasn't yet. Supposedly they didn't find out about till after the plane landed. Seems that she wasn't prepared and so the strategy is to just ignore it.

link   
a reply to: latic

CNN has just come out and said although its being investigated everyone must now vote for her to show democracy works. To not vote for her now would mean you dont believe in innocence before guilt!

I'm glad CNN cleared that up!

Are you serious?!

Clip please!

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Nikola014

Don't worry, I forgive you for not knowing what you're doing by supporting a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

It's the age

I realize you are a hard core die hard Trump supporter.

You defend him 100% - - no matter what.

Feel free to prove your Hillary accusations.

And as a diehard globalist/Hillary supporter you are different how?

Hillary is in the default position of the Globalist direction I want to go.

link   
Based on nothing at all, except the timing of this announcement...

Comey laid out a criminal case against Hillary...and then declined to proceed, because he said they were not able to demonstrate "intent".

My wild guess is that these newly found emails prove that Clinton intended to use her private server to hide emails from the American Public...and/or that she had the intent to obstruct justice by deleting 33,000 emails that were under a Congressional Subpoena.

I would be surprised, given the timing, that the FBI is going to drop this bombshell 11 days before the election...and then say nothing else until November 8th.

Very interesting to say the least!

link   
just like saying it's illegal to open and read the emails.
yep good ol Clinton News Nerwork.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

HAHAHA sarcasm Sorry!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No spin the MSM or the Hillary campaign put on this will be believed this time. The cat is out of the bag.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Been reading that the FBI paid another visit to PRN recently and that it is rumored they have the missing 33K emails now. Nothing concrete, but it would seem that this could be the case given then statement made.

Though I do wonder what Comey meant by "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation"

How is the other case unrelated if emails from that case appear to be pertinent to the Clinton case?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You had me going there for a second.

I'm watching Clinton's speech in Iowa right now and she's not mentioning the re-opened case at all.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join