It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 6
285
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...



Dance around it all you guys want, but its happening, and its damaging this close to the electionl.


FACTS. You know what those are.

FACT - - - it is NOT showing Comey as saying re-open.



+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Either way, but if they are opening a new case, how do you see that
is any better for Killer....er Hillary?



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This can't be good either way. If it was a nothing they wouldn't have announced it so officially. They have to know there was no way hiding whatever they found on her.



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If I were the Director and had open revolt going on everywhere within the FBI over McCabe and the Director's handling of the Clinton email investigation, I would give the appearance of "reopening" the case for the purposes of saving my skin from a "lynching" ... especially if real data metrics showed Trump winning



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...


Hey Annie, weird they are saying info from another investigation.
Not her emails and not the Russian hack emails.
Wonder what investigation.
Clinton caucusing on her plane with her staff.


+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

Sorry ma'am I'm retired.if you don't have a tv why claim it's not on MSNBC?


Good for you man....Enjoy it...I however never asked about your current employment status....

I however will state again for your old eyes....MSNBC WEBPAGE IS NOT COVERING IT!!!!

OH JUST CHECKED AGAIN .......CRICKETS!!!!

Apparently they are just as determined as you to remain an ostrich.....



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well she's leaving her plane now, smiling and waving. Iron lady.
Guess well see.


+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...



Dance around it all you guys want, but its happening, and its damaging this close to the electionl.


FACTS. You know what those are.

FACT - - - it is NOT showing Comey as saying re-open.



That's your CHOICE to BELIEVE.



But you're wrong. This is going to happen. Plain and simple. Otherwise, why announce it at all.



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...


Hey Annie, weird they are saying info from another investigation.


Yes, "unrelated".

Amazing when you read the actual words.



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Must mean everything is ok then. False alarm


+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Rumors that there are HAMMERS being brought to the plane for the emergency meeting?



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zngland
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Its fxxxing boggling to accept that the Clintons are so powerful and corrupt they can actually pay off the Director of the FBI.
what fxxxing hope is there for the "average Joe".

The Clintons will deliver sign and sealed (if elected) the US banana republic and the elites the corporations the oligarchs will sigh with relief and then laugh as they enjoy the fruits of their Govt protected positions while we look around for crumbs in a devastated economic environment.


The scary (and depressing) thing about this, for myself, is that it's gotten to the point where I just accept it. I hate it, yet I know this is the way of the world. It's not even just with the Clintons but they are by far the most stunning examples.



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...



Dance around it all you guys want, but its happening, and its damaging this close to the electionl.


FACTS. You know what those are.

FACT - - - it is NOT showing Comey as saying re-open.



That's your CHOICE to BELIEVE.



But you're wrong. This is going to happen. Plain and simple. Otherwise, why announce it at all.


Believe?

I posted what Comey said. Where is there "Belief" in that?


+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You can see the panic in the faces on CNN.


+25 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Watching you stand behind Hillary at all costs is something else..... she loves your types... Those who tend to ignore all her wrongdoings...


+20 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From Iron "Lady" to Iron Shackles, soon enough.


+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Well she's leaving her plane now, smiling and waving. Iron lady.
Guess well see.


She has to. What other choice does someone without integrity have?



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackadder01
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hillary is innocent, this won't do anything to stop her.

She's like a train.



Speaking of trains....I bet Bill is relieved he won't be first dude and will be free to train when the ball and chain is in prison!!!

GO BILL!! WINNING!!
edit on 28-10-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)


+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Comeys letter doesn't say any such thing.
You try again.

www.cnbc.com...


So far, I'm with you.

Every article I've read states "Re-open" - - - but, then posts what Comey actually says.



In a letter to the leaders of congressional oversight committees, Comey wrote: "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation." He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work." www.npr.org...


Hey Annie, weird they are saying info from another investigation.


Yes, "unrelated".

Amazing when you read the actual words.




Emails from an unrelated investigation (hmm another one?) that pertain to the original investigation enough to warrant reopening that case.

Bury your head deeper. Please.



posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Just letting you know how I have the free time to watch tv during they day.
Later I can go play tennis or golf I practically live on the green.

So your post didn't say it's not on MSNBC on line you said it's not on MSNBC. Whereby I said yes it is. Because I was watching it on the tv.
What's the damn argument.
You say it'ss not on MSNBC on line. I believe you.
Crickets?

Bumble bees....



new topics

top topics



 
285
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join