It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

How on earth could she direct such a thing without including her own email server in such a directive?

The FBI cleared her. I am not in the FBI, are you?

I see a Bigger Picture. No "armchair politician" is privy to how things actually work in High Level International Politics.

Also, very few have the power to do something on their own. They can propose ideas all they want, but any action actually taken will involve other people.

Hillary can say all kinds of things (as all politicians do). Doesn't really mean anything until its put in play.

Ah, yes. So you don't want actual proof, like you said -- proof that would likely have weight with a juror.

You are asking for proof that the FBI mulled over in its investigation.

Well, we know they decided they found none -- even if they didn't look for it.

So stop asking for proof like you actually want a thoughtful response. You just want to challenge people to find proof the FBI said it found, even though they said they found none.

There's nothing sincere about your many, many demands for proof. I see now it's just a silly debate-winning trap.

Disappointed I bothered to take you seriously.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I can see this all going away because Obama was CC'd on every email and it falls under presidential protection....LOL!

To the HRC supporters....gotta give it to you....you go down with the ship fighting at least.

For everyone else...this is just getting good! This will be the talk for the next 2 weeks all over world news...can't wait to see what comes out myself.

This will only be the talk between now and November 5th. I predict a "terrorist attack" in that span. Never fails. Something has to take the limelight off her scandals.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Annee

Plugging your ears and yelling isn't any sort of an argument. You're getting emotional. Should never respond with emotion.

Here's a tip, use the search engine. Not my job to present all this stuff to you yet again when I've seen it presented to you time and time again and you simply ignore it.

It's pure denial.

Not being a "Clinton Vulture" like you - - - makes me in Denial.

Got it!

No, that wouldn't be denial, that would be a strawman.

Glad I could be of help.

Its not a strawman.

You are flat out telling me I am in Denial because I don't agree with you.

That would be another stawman. You're on a roll.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Kill Bill may not just be a movie soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hannity just floated an interesting speculation - he suggested that Comey only did this becasue Wikileaks has something very damning and he is trying to preempt looking like an total ass for his determination this summer.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Kill Bill may not just be a movie soon.

If anything happened to Bill...EVERYONE would make her 'Suspect #1'.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Comey may be trying to save face, he may be angling for his own immunity deal... either way..

COMEY is THROUGH...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If Huma had been granted immunity and admitted sending emails to her personal address, then half of the arguments here are kind of moot since whatever they have found must be OUTSIDE the scope of her immunity deal. That part is important...

Let's soak that in one more time. The findings would be OUTSIDE her immunity deal which exhibited extremely gross negligence in her actions alone.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Pardon?

When was she cleared... can you link that for me... cause my memory says not enough evidence to bring to trial is not the same thing as not guilty?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Think she'd be granted bail?

She's a definite flight risk.

Argentina here she comes!!

lol!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Drudge reports she is (Huma) in hiding.

Reports are circulating that Obama has cancelled his campaign stops for Hillary.
edit on 28-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this really true, or is this just a supplement to what has already been suppressed?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Comie is a sap.

Trumps is making a fool of him.

Trump is exploiting him like one of his groped P___y woman

Trump is saying that Comie wouldn't have said what he said if he didn't have evidence of Hillary's guilt!

That can't be in that they haven't even seen the emails yet

Comie just bought a name of infamy for himself.

If Trump wins because of this he'll go down in history as the stupidest ass ever in the US government

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this really true, or is this just a supplement to what has already been suppressed?

New discovery of email information related to the case.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Comey may be trying to save face, he may be angling for his own immunity deal... either way.. COMEY is THROUGH...

No. His hands were tied in his last release. He brought Hillary all the way to indictment before he recanted. Leaving an open door to what happened today.

The intelligence agencies don't like Clinton. Her handling of classified information has resulted in their deaths.

It isn't coincidence that this 'new information' was just found.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kuga1123

Huma Abedin does not have immunity as far as i know. CNN was saying earlier that she didn't because there was no reason to offer it to her. The laptop that she shared with her husband had these emails as well. It had to be classified documents on her home computers. Otherwise there wouldn't be an investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Drudge reports she is (Huma) in hiding.

Reports are circulating that Obama has cancelled his campaign stops for Hillary.

The party is ending.

Obama stuttering like crazy.

I say Huma resigns Sat or Sun.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ouch ! Hillarys reign of corruption just came to a halt.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No?

*gasp* if that is true.

If THAT is true, I defer to my wild, wild conspiracy theory:

Early voting results are being tallied. Plan B is in effect. It would take too much rigging to cause Hillary to win. They have to settle for Plan B.

ETA: 'Plan B' = Trump wins, btw

edit on 28-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Comey is compromised, no matter the way he exposed the crimes before saying he wouldn't indict...

If he were a patriot, an American, he would have recommended a Grand Jury, and let the folks decide whether to bring a court trial..

Too many immunity deals, with no crime...

Comey's through...

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join