It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, that is corrupt! DOJ should reassign in light of this release!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Couple of thoughts re: pedo ring. Those rumors have been around forever. I think most of us know there are plenty of gross people in positions of power. But when the posts popped up here I did not see one comment of absolute denial. No one said "the clintons perverts? no way ''. Doesn't mean anything at all but it's curious.

I think it's important to look at the WHY sometimes. Hillary and Huma are both obviously smart , career minded, heavily driven women. Regardless of who may have put them in power, they are there because they wanted to be there. I'm asking myself why would two women with so much to gain and so much to lose remain saddled to husbands who are obviously both perverts and whose reckless sexual escapades could ' ruin' everything for them. I understand Huma has left Weiner but she decided to have a child with him knowing who he was. So ask yourself what kind of woman ( or any partner of any gender for that matter ) stays with someone they know is a sexual deviant? I don't think either of these women make life decisions without basing a lot of it on what will help them and further their 'agenda'. So what is in it for Hill and Huma to be so intimately and permanently chained to perverts?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sooooooooooooo

What is todays big dump?

That is my morning ritual...

1. I take a big dump.

2. Log on to ATS to see what the latest big dump is.

1 is complete....waiting on number 2. (pun intended)

C'mon people leak something.

You ever notice how the terms associated with the revelation of information is always described the same way bodily functions are described? Leaks and Dumps.

Just goes to show you that US Politics is nothing but a sewer.

Apparently America is in dire need of a super-sized Depends........ too many leaks and dumps taking place.
edit on R242016-11-02T11:24:21-05:00k2411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The video of Democrats abusing and insulting black people is due to be released today.

in fact here it is... Democrat donor comparing blacks who don't vote for Democrats to Jews, working for the Nazi's, who killed and informed on other Jews and calling them "f***** in the head" and more...
Deborah Ross is present whilst this is going on and can be heard agreeing.
I assume that this donor will have his money returned and be denounced.... we'll see.

edit on 2/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I already saw that one. Is it the PV one ?

ETA This ? www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-11-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I am sure something will come out sometime today.

This Friday afternoon could be huge.... they like to dump on Friday afternoons.

I seriously doubt at this point that any revelations will change the current outcome. People who are voting for Hillary will do so regardless of anything that comes out.

They can leak every single one of her deleted 33,000 emails today and she will still win on Nov 8.

The question now is can she make it to Jan 22?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: schmae

I already saw that one. Is it the PV one ?

ETA This ? www.youtube.com...

yes that's it.

News outlets now picking it up.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Mr. Barber, a Rutgers University professor emeritus and City University of New York senior research scholar, isn’t some fringe figure: He served as an informal consultant on civic affairs to President Bill Clinton, wrote a book about the Clinton administration, and donated to Hillary Clinton’s presidential bids in 2008 and 2016.

edit on 2/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I am sure something will come out sometime today.

This Friday afternoon could be huge.... they like to dump on Friday afternoons.

I seriously doubt at this point that any revelations will change the current outcome. People who are voting for Hillary will do so regardless of anything that comes out.

They can leak every single one of her deleted 33,000 emails today and she will still win on Nov 8.

The question now is can she make it to Jan 22?

Oh I don't think the election result is much in doubt, but the more that comes out to destroy Hillary Clinton's presidency, the better.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Amazing if this is true:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

truepundit.com... play-perjury/

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Attached is my FOIA request template regarding libya and explosives. Let me know if you added or changed anything for the better:
Date: 11 / 01 / 2016
FBI
Record/Information Dissemination Section
Attn: FOIPA Request
170 Marcel Drive
Winchester, VA 22602-4843
Dear FOIA Officer Whom This Document May Concern:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Date range of request: 01 / 20 / 2008 – 09 / 11 / 2012
Description of request: This document is a request for copies of any information uncovered and archived in FBI and DOJ investigations occurring within the the aforementioned date range relating to any or all of the concerns enumerated in the following section: Please search the FBI’s indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:
1) Arms dealing (gun running) by US government individuals and agencies to, in, or relating to:
1a) The countries and governments of Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria
1b) Ambassador Chris Stevens, Marc Turi, and the US consolate in Benghazi, Libya
1c) Sales and logistics of arms and weaponry involving the terms “Turkey,” “Rebels,” “rebel groups,” and “opposition.”
2) Explosives and the sale of or reference to explosive ordiance or weaponry by US Government Agencies and Individuals including: Stinger missile, FIM-92, FIM-92, MANPAD, CH-47, SA- 24 Igla-S, and SA-7
3) Any information regarding the use of and communication through the Dark Net / Deep Web / Onion network by US government agencies or individuals for any reason, but most importantly for reasons or concerns listed in items (1) and (2) of this section.
I am willing to pay up to [$25] for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.
I am seeking information [email protected] personal use and not for commercial use. Thank you for your consideration,
Name: ______________________________________________________________
Street Address: ________________________________________________________
City/State/ZIP Code: ____________________________________________________
Country (if applicable): United States of America

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Amazing if this is true:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

if true, the FBI will need to announce these findings before the election for the good of the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

See, this is the kind of stuff that Antediluvian was making fun of. "Sources say" - "an NYPD Chief" said. If this is true, give us the names of these people saying this. Provide a direct link to something from the NYPD.

Smells like a made up story to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Is true pundit a reputable source?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae

Is true pundit a reputable source?

Is anything a reputable source these days? Seems like everyone has an agenda other than the cold hard truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Is there a direct link to the NYPD stating the sex crimes?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Amazing if this is true:

It says the NYPD are putting the pressure on and will release information themselves if the FBI do not release findings in a 'timely manner'. That, presumably, means prior to the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

See, this is the kind of stuff that Antediluvian was making fun of. "Sources say" - "an NYPD Chief" said. If this is true, give us the names of these people saying this. Provide a direct link to something from the NYPD.

Smells like a made up story to me.

We'll soon know... if it's true , no one will vote for Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Amazing if this is true:

I have no idea if it's true, but I can tell you that if it is true - or even partially true, there is *no* way the NYPD won't do something about it - FBI/DOJ/POTUS even God be damned.

The NYPD Intel division always does what they feel is right. Always.
edit on 11/2/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Amazing if this is true:

It says the NYPD are putting the pressure on and will release information themselves if the FBI do not release findings in a 'timely manner'. That, presumably, means prior to the election.

The more stuff that comes out, the more this is linking up everything that has been reported. Obviously, not through the MSM..

This is insane.

Time will tell what gets out to the public, what was real, what's been obfuscated..wow. What a crazy time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

At least five people will still vote for her, just from these boards. As sad as that is.

They simply won't believe (I say believe, because I cannot believe they don't care).

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join