It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Definitely Mega Weird Times with intelligence-experienced Steve Pieczenik coming out and saying the US intel community is trying to beat back the Nov. 1 coup Hillary is mounting through media and undue influence in the intel agencies, like Podestas best friend in the DOJ trying to derail the look into the latest Hillary revelations. Pieczenik is a source to leak the US Intel services info along with Wikileaks apparently. All this to derail the puppet Hillary Clinton, who is owned by foreign sources like Suadi Arabia, China and globalist like George Soros. Between now and election day we'll see an earthquake of shaking regarding info related to Hillary. If she wins, it will be redirected to impeachment actions. Either way we'll have leaks about the actions going on.

We might see a more overt coup responses by the USA intel services and a commie type scare whipped up by the media, even though Hillary is already beholden to the Chinese. The same Chinese who dissed Obama in his last visit, making him exit the plane by its planes back ramp because they refused to pull up a plane ramp and welcome him.

Hillary vs Trump, I'll pick Trump in a fight to the end.
edit on 2-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: hillary is going to prison

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What will you guys do if this doesn't go your way? How disappointed will you be?

That is an easy question to answer. Since we have all read the WikiLeaks emails, material from Judicial Watch, watched her answer questions in hearings before Congress, and listened to interviews she has had in public, we will be more than disappointed. It is time to drain the swamp, and sometimes The People have to do the job. I hope Trump is at the helm when The People decide enough is enough.

edit on 2-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I am also hearing from relatives that things in and around the beltway are pretty heated right now.

I'm there and it is.

Not even sure if I'm going to get to go back home tonight - and it's just a 15 minute flight.

Interesting times indeed...

ETA - And my work isn't even directly related to any of this. But the collateral effect is in full force. Many of the intel folks here both civilian and military are um...antsy to say the least
edit on 11/2/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am also hearing from relatives that things in and around the beltway are pretty heated right now.

I have a theory.

I think that a double-bind or series of them have been unleashed, placing the system in a predicament and it doesn't matter who you are, whether Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Director Comey or Paul Ryan, it's come upon them and upon the country, like some sort of reckoning, but one for which Donald Trump is NOT some sort of "savior" (lol).

It's terrifying to watch, from any angle.

May a bright new day dawn at the end of this dark night of the soul for America.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
178 pages in, still nothing but conjecture, rumour and fake sources and nothing of any substance.

It's getting a bit late for anything to actually affect Clinton, desperate times.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
178 pages in, still nothing but conjecture, rumour and fake sources and nothing of any substance.

It's getting a bit late for anything to actually affect Clinton, desperate times.

We're all waiting for the FBI to tell us more about their criminal investigation into Hilary Clinton.
Seems reasonable to speculate and keep up to speed with the rumours, especially as the entire country seems to be speculating on this very issue.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We're all waiting for the FBI to tell us more about their criminal investigation into Hilary Clinton.
Seems reasonable to speculate and keep up to speed with the rumours, especially as the entire country seems to be speculating on this very issue.

That would be a fair comment but we both know it's not 178 pages of people speculating.

Most are posting their assumptions as facts alongside mock horror at fake news sources and debunked stories.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Just like there was nothing on Kerry by the Swift Boaters.

Turned out it was all lies.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: SonOfThor

I'm there and it is.

Not even sure if I'm going to get to go back home tonight - and it's just a 15 minute flight.

Interesting times indeed...

ETA - And my work isn't even directly related to any of this. But the collateral effect is in full force. Many of the intel folks here both civilian and military are um...antsy to say the least

Can you describe the type of worry being seen by yourself and those you know?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That would be a fair comment but we both know it's not 178 pages of people speculating.

Most are posting their assumptions as facts alongside mock horror at fake news sources and debunked stories.

Some of it, yes, but many of the comments are really speculative and positioned as such. You can't really blame people for speculating. This is massive news across the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What will you guys do if this doesn't go your way? How disappointed will you be?

That is an easy question to answer. Since we have all read the WikiLeaks emails, material from Judicial Watch, watched her answer questions in hearings before Congress, and listened to interviews she has had in public, we will be more than disappointed. It is time to drain the swamp, and sometimes The People have to do the job. I hope Trump is at the helm when The People decide enough is enough.

The People will choose their next President, what your saying is that if you don't get your way you and a minority are going to b!tch and moan like sore losers complaining and making every excuse possible.

I know it's hard to accept, it always is for losers, but you don't represent the overall opinion of your countrymen. It's selfish, arrogant and deluded to want to act against the wishes of the majority just because you feel entitled to something your not.

If you lose maybe take a look at why people considered the idea of voting for trump horrific instead of blaming everything else. "Oh voters are ill-informed" , "it was rigged" no... you are just out of touch with reality and common sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The People will choose their next President, what your saying is that if you don't get your way you and a minority are going to b!tch and moan like sore losers complaining and making every excuse possible.

I know it's hard to accept, it always is for losers, but you don't represent the overall opinion of your countrymen. It's selfish, arrogant and deluded to want to act against the wishes of the majority just because you feel entitled to something your not.

To celebrate a corrupt candidate getting into office is just..unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Don't celebrate then. But if the majority of Americans want Clinton over Trump maybe it's time to take a long hard look at what he and his supporters stand for instead of blaming others or deciding the decision is wrong and your opinion is more important.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Don't celebrate then. But if the majority of Americans want Clinton over Trump maybe it's time to take a long hard look at what he and his supporters stand for instead of blaming others or deciding the decision is wrong and your opinion is more important.

Well we do have a blatently biased media which influences the majority of the public.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.youtube.com...

link   

You haven't done your work of reading the thread Sudonim! Already it' been revealed that DOJ lawyer Peter J. Kadzik and best friend of Podesta was in past responsible for shutting down Hillarys email investigation. See proof in wikileaks image below. Hows' that for proof!

DOJ's Peter Kadzik Exposed Colluding With Clinton Campaign

Back a few pages I posted the investigation by Reddit users of the FBI FOIA documents that is yielding good intel, suggesting she could be tried for treason.

Reddit FBI FOIA Docs Investigation

Giuliani: There Is Enough Evidence Now For A RICO Case Against Clinton Foundation For "Racketeering"

Former FBI Asst. Director states Hillary should be shot by a firing squad for what she did.

Former FBI Asst. Director Accuses Clintons Of Being A "Crime Family"

None of the people listed in the links above a re lightweights and literally never called for stuff like this with any other official. Hillary has dirt on her and it will be exposed. I see quite a bit of evidence presented here so far. You'd have to be blind not to see it. I invite you to study the posts here before you barge in and state there is nothing here.

Read the posts and links!!

Please read the posts/links and make an informed post.
edit on 2-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: hillary is going to prison

link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Actually, this attitude really is the major horror show of all. To care more about a candidate who is by all accounts, even those of the FBI, worthy of not one but a multitude of investigations is probably the very reason that this became a hate fest, rather than a search for the truth.

Good luck with your future fella, you deserve everything you get.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If you lose maybe take a look at why people considered the idea of voting for trump horrific instead of blaming everything else. "Oh voters are ill-informed" , "it was rigged" no... you are just out of touch with reality and common sense.

I hope you realise, assuming Clinton wins which looks likely, that those supporting her also have a great responsibility. This is not a 90%/10% equation here. You are going to have nearly 50% of the country upset at the outcome. You may disagree with their support for Trump, but if your approach is going to be to wind up the 'losers', then I sincerely hope you find yourself in a significant minority of people doing so, for the sake of stability in the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I didn't say there were no facts to Clinton's emails.

But, as of yet - - - no criminal charges.

I do say this is the same technique to discredit - - - as the Swift Boaters used for Kerry. Those accusations were manufactured.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.youtube.com...

I didn't say there were no facts to Clinton's emails.

But, as of yet - - - no criminal charges.

I do say this is the same technique to discredit - - - as the Swift Boaters used for Kerry. Those accusations were manufactured.

The entire mess is completely the fault of Hillary Clinton.
Not only her initial decision to use a private server, but her lies after the event.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join