It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This election is wild. You literally can not make this stuff up, the creators of the " House of Cards" show on netflix need to take some notes.
edit on 30-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If the FBI had done its job well the first time and not handed out pardons like Halloween candy, Comey wouldn't be in this situation. Hillary should have been charged earlier.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Obama pardoned me

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

This election is wild. You literally can not make this stuff up, the creators of the " House of Cards" show on netflix need to take some notes.

Or read this thread on ATS for story ideas.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Netflix writers asked me to

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That highlights the complete breakdown of the separation of powers, that the 3 branches were created for, and add in the 4th estate/ media...

DRain the Swamp couldn't have been a better slogan... we have been wanting this for years...

This is the chance... Do we take advantage of this opportunity? we will see next week...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Good point. I believe even with Trump the system in place will try to corral him into the same corrupt system. I, for one, like the plain spoken Trump since he might just have the balls to challenge the system that keeps us in debt servitude to our international elite banking masters.

"Drain that Swamp worldwide."
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: George Soros and Hillary paid me off

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If Trump wins, the fight has only beginning... I expect it to be a rough 2 years as he battles the bigger problem that is CONGRESS... Trump will need the people to back his efforts to end corruption...

in 2 years, there will be another election, and the folks need to get rid of anyone who opposed the efforts to eliminate that corruption..

party doesn't matter... until we have Congress that will pass term limits on itself, we still have work to do...

They work for the people.. we should remind them of that each election going forward...

We need folks of all opinions and platforms representing us in DC... but they must represent the people.. not the BIG $$$ influence...

IT takes time, but we have to start NOW...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

My thoughts on people who say "Hillary will win" it is a
strategy to brainwash others.

They keep saying it, they say she won already; she
will win no matter what; it is all to keep people from
voting...

Don't look at me. I'm voting Trump, even though I'm a registered Democrat. I'm a Trumpocrat. Obama and Hillary showed me the Democratic party left me.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Honestly, I think if Trump wins the media will lick his boots. He is a master persuader and might just turn our country and economy around. Hopefully weeding out some of the outside influences too.

Listen to this free audiobook about the "MAGA MINDSET". Great book by Mike Cenovich!

The MAGA movement will not disappear after the election.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Carlos Danger revealed my post as the Insurance File

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Good point. I believe even with Trump the system in place will try to corral him into the same corrupt system. I, for one, like the plain spoken Trump since he might just have the balls to challenge the system that keeps us in debt servitude to our international elite banking masters.

I don't think Trump will operate like the establishment has.
If he does...he will lose my vote next time around and will lose my support throughout his first term.

Everything about this guy is rebellious and different.
If anything, he will make the corrupt system shape up and evolve
His 6 pt. program to limit corruption in government is revolutionary...and if he wins in a landslide, congress will have to fall into line behind his reforms.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The only way to "clean house" is hard term limits for the House and Senate, as well as an anti-family-dynasty amendment to the Constitution ... and there need to be fixed terms for those working in the federal bureaucracy. if you get term limits for elective office and don't find a similar method for dealing with the federal bureaucrats, you have solved nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree... Trumps contract with the people will be his hammer that he will wield against any blowback attempt from Congress.. even a GOP Congress....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

If the FBI had done its job well the first time and not handed out pardons like Halloween candy, Comey wouldn't be in this situation. Hillary should have been charged earlier.

Agreed 100%.
Her, and many others.

I've always thought there were many immunity agreements handed
out, but not one charge, not even a misdemeanor, that speaks volumes.

The FBI notes are also revealing, that was not a "typical" investigation.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't think Trump will operate like the establishment has.
If he does...he will lose my vote next time around and will lose my support throughout his first term.

Everything about this guy is rebellious and different.
If anything, he will make the corrupt system shape up and evolve
His 6 pt. program to limit corruption in government is revolutionary...and if he wins in a landslide, congress will have to fall into line behind his reforms.

Exactly, Trump is unapologetic for speaking his mind and that is refreshing. He is also proven to be a masculine person and that doesn't offend me either. We need balance of Femine and Masculine. I think Trump can MAGA!
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

in 2 years, there will be another election, and the folks need to get rid of anyone who opposed the efforts to eliminate that corruption.. party doesn't matter... until we have Congress that will pass term limits on itself, we still have work to do...

not only that, we need to limit time lobbyist get to spend with congress people. no behind closed doors meeting, no country club or golf course meeting, no writing of bills that the congress people introduce. i could list a whole lot more. basically stop all special interest meetings with them.

and here is one thing that needs to be done just as much if not more. job performance evaluations for all bureaucrats once every year or two, which ever keeps them from getting to comfortable in what they are doing.
those bastards can hurt citizens just as much as the elected

edit on 30-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Y'know...I think the world swamp IS slowly beginning/trying to drain...and this election could yank the plug out big-time!

There is a parasitic influence at work in the world...It's like the mosquito you can't swat until you finally realize it's on your neck and has been sucking your blood.
Time to swat.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Lobbyist should have to publish their suggestions in public record in order to be considered by politicians.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

that's a good idea, have a record that can be accessed by the public and not have the need for a FOIA request attached to it that can be denied or ignored.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If the public can't know about it, it probably isn't good for the public. Probably won't stop secret deals but if found then we'll know wrong was done.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 30-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Gowdy is a smart guy.
Trump should ask for exactly THAT from them.
Edit: UNDER OATH.
edit on 30-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join