It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Hatch Act, Hatch Act, Hatch Act ... LOL.

Well, I have you on record, I'll get back to you in detail
but in the mean time, think on this:

Julian Castro, and Clinton not far behind.

Selective Hatch Act affection much?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How about HA starts with how the email got onto her/the computer and what was the location it was retrieved from. That shouldn't divulge any state "secrets". Magic is not a valid response.

That's reasonable. I had hoped for something like that this weekend.

Instead, Abedin has apparently gone into hiding. To me and probably everyone else, that suggests culpability.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The amount of emails on that computer suggests an archive. Maybe it was for The Clinton Foundation as well as Secretary of State business.

Perhaps they needed back-up for their pay-for-play schemes.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

There is no Trump update.

How about John Podesta the Chairman of the Clinton Campaign....

WikiLeaks: Podesta Continued Ties to Russian Firm After He Said He Divested

Hillary is listening.

Comments Section -

Piute • an hour ago
Oh-No, it is those bad bad Russians again, I bet Trump forced Podesta to invest with a Russian company. Somehow this has to be turned to Trump.

LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The amount of emails on that computer suggests an archive.

Very excellent observation...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hatch Act, Hatch Act, Hatch Act ... LOL.

Well, I have you on record, I'll get back to you in detail
but in the mean time, think on this:

Julian Castro, and Clinton not far behind.

Selective Hatch Act affection much?

It's off topic, but why don't you explain how so?

I admit I was being silly there.

How have Julian Castro and one of the Clinton's abused the Hatch Act?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are literally 10% of this thread. You have 13 pages flailing about...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

weekend.

Instead, Abedin has apparently gone into hiding. To me and probably everyone else, that suggests culpability.

No one knows more than her what happens when you cross the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

C'mon, Gryph, you're being silly. I could give you any number and you wouldn't know if I was lying or not. But I can for certain give you a range.

Huma should know if she has 500 - 5000; or 5000 - 15,000; or 500,000 to 650,000.....know what I mean? ;

I am NOT being silly Queen. I'm being reasonable, which if some of you weren't blinded by partisan hatred, you would agree with. Who cares what the number of emails is?

What are the emails about? Is there classified material there? If there are 650,000 emails it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to say conclusively without reviewing them.

Trey Gowdy's comment is ridiculous; you know it, I know it.

Besides that, it is the FBI that has taken this UNPRECENDENTED step ... apparently without even knowing WHAT they had.

I know that's okay with many of you ... but it's not okay. You're encouraging factions of government that should have remained apolitical to become political ... in fact ... you're rebelling in it.

Think beyond your immediate goal of "Getting Clinton" for a change.

The fact you think the FBI too this unprecedented step without knowing what they had speaks volumes to me.

So you think that the FBI director made this statement and took these steps without knowing what he had? You think the FBI just willy nilly makes decisions with nothing factual based to go on and wings it?

Are you kidding me?

Here...let me ask you a simple question...what do the letters FBI stand for?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The amount of emails on that computer suggests an archive. Maybe it was for The Clinton Foundation as well as Secretary of State business.

650K emails = 15 emails per hour for five years.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If it is 650K emails then it not only suggests an archive, but a very specific archive with a filter for certain keys. 650K emails is not a ton for the number of years Clinton was with Huma....if it was to capture all emails I would put it more in the 4-5 million range.

The 650K number suggests to me that only certain emails may have been archived by keyword or sender/receiver.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Gryph, I have a serious question.

If you had a really good friend that you hang out with all the time for years and really trusted, and then you find out that they get arrested for kidnapping and murdering a female friend in your group who has been missing for a long time, including chopping them up and burying them in their yard, with concrete evidence they can't deny that proves they did it.

Would you:
1. Stand by your "friend" and still hang out with them and defend them from everyone else trying to explain to you that your "friend" is a murdering a-... something.
2. Stop being friends with the person, write them out of your life, and be really hurt and disgusted that you trusted someone capable of doing something so horrible, moving on to others you can trust.

I know this is not choosing a friend, its hiring a president. But morals still apply.

Maybe someone is a die-hard Hillary supporter. And maybe there is a time that they have to realize that she is not the kind of person that should be running a country and its time to make another choice.

Back on topic...
This latest development is just further proof of the kind of person that is running for president. And the level of corruption is very concerning.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Depends on what the folder may have been archiving....how many staffers were on the team? 15 emails per hour for a company over 5 years is really not much at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Huma worked for all three, Clinton Foundation, The State, and
also Clinton Campaign since 2009.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, something tells me that they aren't recipe's or requests from Nigerians to deposits millions in their banks accounts.

link   

Of course it "speaks volumes to you."

Are you saying they illegally accessed information that they're trying to CYA with a warrant now?

Jesus Jones, here you go from Comey's internal statement to the Bureau:

Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

They don't "have them." If they don't "have them" they must "get them."

And further ...

At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression.

Emphasis mine. Source: Washington Post

So, what's it to be VC? Is Comey Lying? Did they illegally access material without a warrant?

Think it through.

link   
I wonder if the Plate River guys gave it to her. Maybe all the mail that had been on the server.

Would be really nice to see the directory structure and dates. One file, many files. When did the data get created.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Depends on what the folder may have been archiving....how many staffers were on the team? 15 emails per hour for a company over 5 years is really not much at all.

Good point. I'm drinking...it's my BD.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They had permission to access the device from Weiner, so they had full access.

They needed a warrant to be able to use the information found in the Clinton case, but they already had permission to access them.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Happy Birthday, IAMTAT!

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join