It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

People need to start tweeting Huma and Hillary with that suggestion.

Imagine the embarrassment !!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Can you tell us what every one of the emails on your computer says, every word each contains, every title, date and attachment?

No peeking now.

Trey Gowdy knows better than that. It's absurd.

Now, back to your collective fantasizing about the destruction of Hillary Clinton, based on absolutely nothing other than your beliefs and desires! (Because, no one here or any where has cited even ONE email that has anything to do with Hillary Clinton.

Hatch Act, Hatch Act, Hatch Act ... LOL. I would be surprised if Comey makes it past Wednesday.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

You know, because the American people have a right to know everything about the man they might elect to be President.

Right?
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: F all.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
All that can be done is an investigation and then enforce the laws to the letter. There seems to have been a lack of honesty and cooperation so face the consequences.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am afraid this election could get very dangerous now...in it's final phase...and a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works.
The real powers behind this election manipulation have too much invested already along with ultimate world control to lose.
Soros says he would spend his entire fortune to elect Clinton...and his fortune is nothing compared to those for whom he works.

The " Good Guys " in Government just Fought Back against the " Bad Guys " in Government . They Forced Comey to Act or Face a Greater Scandal that would destroy his Career . Now we have to see how the " Bad Guys " React to that .........

I don't know about you, but I'm getting so tired of hearing the words 'government' and 'scandal' being used in the same sentence.
Thing HAVE to change. People can't become desensitized and accustomed to scandal and corruption in their government.
This country needs to unite under greater things...and we have those things. America is greatest...when it realizes that it is great because of it's people, it's diversity...and it's freedoms. Our leaders should work for those things...always understanding that 'WE The People' are the personification of those gifts...and they work for US.

Agreed . Seems we need to Build More Prisons and Fill them ASAP . No One Should be Above the LAW .
edit on 30-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yep, I can tell you just about everything on my computer....not word for word, but basically what kind of files I have, what correspondence I have saved, what research I have done, who I have emailed on a regular basis, client/customer lists, etc. etc. If I did have something I should not have, I would KNOW it.

Hillary and Huma should hold that press conference and tell the American public what's what. But, I will bet dollars to donuts they will say "I don't know" or "I don't remember" or "I have no idea" or something to that effect.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yep, I can tell you just about everything on my computer....not word for word, but basically what kind of files I have, what correspondence I have saved, what research I have done, who I have emailed on a regular basis, client/customer lists, etc. etc. If I did have something I should not have, I would KNOW it.

Hillary and Huma should hold that press conference and tell the American public what's what. But, I will bet dollars to donuts they will say "I don't know" or "I don't remember" or "I have no idea" or something to that effect.

HOw many emails on your computer, ball park, just for the sake of argument then?

50? 100?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just read through the last 25 pages to catch up. Took me an hour because I got sidetracked 4 times by posted links... this is the reason I have been a member so long...ATS rocks the boat on breaking news discussions.

Still kinda at a loss of words at the very recent turn of events.

A lot happened on Friday with very little official explanation, mostly every thing else is pure speculation.

The next 48 hours should reveal a lot more... no way this dies down now.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

That's the thing.

Without even looking, I can honestly tell you that I have absolutely no classified emails in my account.

Without even looking!

But when I used to handle sensitive information, I only used a government computer. Because if I didn't, I'd have been arrested.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Reasons for Memory Loss:

One big reason people suffer from memory loss is an insufficient supply of necessary nutrients to the brain. The life support of the body is carried in the blood. It literally feeds and nourishes every cell of the body. The brain is surrounded with a protective brain-blood barrier, which allows only certain nutrients and substances to pass from the bloodstream into the brain. Blood thick with cholesterol and triglycerides reduces the amount of nutrient rich blood that can cross the brain-blood barrier. Over time this can result in the brain becoming malnourished.

Proper brain function depends upon the substances known as neurotransmitters. These are the brain chemicals that act as electrical transmitters in the brain, and allow chemical messages to travel through the nervous system for body function to take place. An inadequate supply of neurotransmitters or the nutrients from which to make them, can result in a biochemical "power failure", or "short circuit" in the brain. If your mind goes blank when you are attempting to recall a specific fact or piece of information, it is likely that a "short circuit" in obtaining the information has occurred.

Nutritional deficiencies, amino acid deficiencies and exposure to free radical damage all contribute to the lack of biochemical transmitters and the possible misfiring of messages from the nervous system through the brain. Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) can play a role in memory loss, as well as allergies, candidiasis, stress, poor circulation and thyroid disorders.

" Alcoholics and drug addicts often suffer from a great deal of memory loss, with "blackouts" the result of significant memory gaps that occur, even though they are conscious. "

Maybe Hillary's Memory Problems could be due to.......

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Who is buying into printing 65,000 emails.

Also I think Platte River needs to be investigated to determine what exactly their part was. Something is off.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are those your own words, or did you want to cite the source for us?

Just as a gesture of ... what ... honesty?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

This may have already been stated, but just in case it hasn't, Trey Gowdy said today that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin and even Anthony Weiner could hold a press conference tomorrow and tell the public exactly what is on that computer where 650,000 emails were found pertaining to the HRC investigation.

Nothing is keeping them from revealing what that computer holds. Huma? Spit it out. Inquiring minds want to know.

Could we get an update on the Bureau's investigation of Trump ties to Russia, by any chance?

LOL! Ok...let me show where you are wrong yet again in this thread. Please link to any official word of an investigation by the FBI into Trump ties to Russia.

You have repeatedly, and incorrectly, stated in this thread that Clinton was not under a criminal investigation. I have shown your statements on this to be false on more than one occasion.

Now you bring ACTUAL conjecture into this thread with your quoted statement above and expect anyone to take you or it seriously?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

C'mon, Gryph, you're being silly. I could give you any number and you wouldn't know if I was lying or not. But I can for certain give you a range.

Huma should know if she has 500 - 5000; or 5000 - 15,000; or 500,000 to 650,000.....know what I mean? ;

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's the thing.

Without even looking, I can honestly tell you that I have absolutely no classified emails in my account.

Without even looking!

But when I used to handle sensitive information, I only used a government computer. Because if I didn't, I'd have been arrested.

Right right ... but how many emails do you currently have on your computer?

I archive emails for business purposes. I probably have 5000 or so from the last 3 years.

Sure, like Queen suggested, I can tell you who I do business with, and what the general topics are ... but can I explain in detail every one of those 5000?

No. And I strongly doubt that anyone who said differently is being honest.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: tweetie

That explains why they want yahoo to turn over info on where the email account was accessed from.

The fact Yahoo suffered a massive breach recently does not help either.

Could they be accessed from a foreign country? By a third party? I'm assuming the answer is yes.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's from a Webpage . Hillayr's Memory Loss could be due to Health Issues , and not just because she likes to Lie so much . Just pointing that out . Link is gone , Go find it yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There is no Trump update.

How about John Podesta the Chairman of the Clinton Campaign....

WikiLeaks: Podesta Continued Ties to Russian Firm After He Said He Divested

Hillary is listening.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's the thing.

Without even looking!

Same here. I worked for 2 years with TS clearance on major nationwide projects for govt contractors and can tell you 100% without doubt that there are no files or emails on any laptop, desktop or handheld device that I own that have any information on them about the work I did or in relation to the work I did...other than to say the type of work and who it was for.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

C'mon, Gryph, you're being silly. I could give you any number and you wouldn't know if I was lying or not. But I can for certain give you a range.

Huma should know if she has 500 - 5000; or 5000 - 15,000; or 500,000 to 650,000.....know what I mean? ;

I am NOT being silly Queen. I'm being reasonable, which if some of you weren't blinded by partisan hatred, you would agree with. Who cares what the number of emails is?

What are the emails about? Is there classified material there? If there are 650,000 emails it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to say conclusively without reviewing them.

Trey Gowdy's comment is ridiculous; you know it, I know it.

Besides that, it is the FBI that has taken this UNPRECENDENTED step ... apparently without even knowing WHAT they had.

I know that's okay with many of you ... but it's not okay. You're encouraging factions of government that should have remained apolitical to become political ... in fact ... you're rebelling in it.

Think beyond your immediate goal of "Getting Clinton" for a change.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOTED

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How about HA starts with how the email got onto her/the computer and what was the location it was retrieved from. That shouldn't divulge any state "secrets". Magic is not a valid response.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join