It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Says He May Not Accept Election Results...Media Freaks Out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

We will see about that..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Media Freaks Out. "

That is a Given .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wait, you mean to tell me that Trump may not accept the outcome of the election? Why that's terrible and has never been done before...oh wait.
Bush vs Gore 2000 presidential election

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wow.

After Sanders, the media bias and outright lies and corruption laid bare in the HRC campaign youre actually contesting the fact that the election is fixed?

Lol.

Nice selfie 😂

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It doesn't mean anything. Your attention is being guided. DT dropped some major CT's on HRC and the further away from them they can get..the better.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

I'd rather vote for Michael Jackson.. he's dead and would make more sense than voting for either one of them. I want more choices and sick of being a slave to their system! We don't need to be ruled over. I don't anyway.

Trump is an ugly male chauvinist pig bigot racist with a mouth that won't shut up. I can't stand to look at him. Only reason why he gets beautiful women is from his pocket and plastic surgery. He is that vain of a person. "No one has more respect for women than me". What a liar!

Hillary is a puppet for the established elite and she will get the vote no matter what. I can't stand her illegal ways and decisions and can't stand to see her smile.

If Don gets in the seat he will become the new puppet or he will be assassinated.

This is not a reality show.. this is a major job that neither are qualified for.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It is interesting how him not conceding to Hillary if she wins is "horrifying". Why is it horrifying? Our country is already separated and has been a while. So thats not it.

Afraid he might find something? Maybe he'll end up a dead man because of this. Definitely staying tuned.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Write in Michael Jackson on your ballot, but if you want to at least try to crumble the establishment vote for Trump (what do you have to lose)..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Al Gore and the DNC did not accept the election results, they forced recounts and started court proceedings if I remember right. So where has this not happened before?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

This is actually a pretty big deal, they say, We lost, we will move forward and work together to get things done, Donald is not willing to do this. I hope he rots in hell.

It's not a big deal. Most parties in history that were running for president were all political persons that were in office. So they should say yes I accept your win and we will work together. However Trump is not in office. So if he loses there is nothing he can do to help out.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

I will listen to any orders my President Trump issues in regards to crimes against our country by criminal infiltraitors.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Elections arent rigged.
Primaries arent rigged.

next you will tell me the media are not biased

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Baited question, not by the moderator but by the overt existence of today's corrupted media.

If Hillary gives the PC answer, there will be applause and no consequence, headlines will focus elsewhere.
If Trump gives the same PC answer the headlines would read, Trump willing to accept defeat!!!

So he gave a Trump answer to avoid the baited trap, we'll see. Isn't that what Al Gore said in 2000 when he demanded to go count some hanging chads? Why was he allowed to wait and see beyond election day? Why wasn't he accused of mounting a government takeover? Oh wait, that is what the media accused Bush of doing.

Biased media creates the headlines as usual.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Don't blame him.. The Media is full of it.

I must say, it caught me by surprise when the first thing out of the Fox News panel's mouth was... "WOW..this is unprecedented! Potentially not accepting debate results, will be what dominates the news for the rest of this week. How could Donald Trump say that!!??"

Like I said in my opening post, if he loses, his goose is cooked. What difference does it make? You're right though.. the media is as dark as Hillary now. Even Fox News is starting to "brown-nose" Hillary, in case she wins.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
This is actually a pretty big deal, they say, We lost, we will move forward and work together to get things done, Donald is not willing to do this. I hope he rots in hell.

You can't rot in hell, BubbaJoe. You burn and burn and burn. Is that what you really want for Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

One thing Donald Trump said toward the end of tonight's debate is, "People are starting to see and understand how you, the DNC and the media, have been rigging this entire process in your favor."

I was so glad he said that! It shows that Donald is going to continue to fight hard to the very last moment. And he's right, from the numerous people I talk to, most see the news media obsession with negative Trump stories as an orchestrated effort to keep Trump from taking power and cleaning house.

The people who read beyond the headlines, are appalled by all the anti-Trump efforts taking place on several fronts...even from Republican "leaders". Leaders who have a lot to lose if their good-old-boy network is dismantled, as a Trump win would dictate.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Doesn't Hillary do the exact same thing, though? That's all they ever do in these things, point fingers. They have both answered questions and they both point fingers. That's actually a huge part of the debates. Point out the others faults. Kind of like they're saying "why are you asking ME this when he/she has done THIS."

I honestly think he's been pretty flipping smart this election because, even though he seems to be doing the exact opposite of what a candidate SHOULD be doing, he's standing out to the part of the population that normally probably WOULDN'T vote. He's gathering those votes that would've made a difference in elections before.

I mean, how many times do we hear a politician say anything close to "these votes are rigged" yet hear it constantly throughout the citizens who vote? Well, I hear it quite a bit. How many people do you think, regardless of how stupid either him or Hillary is, stopped and thought for a second "oh man, he thinks the votes are rigged? This guy is REAL, man"? Haha.

IMO he's playing his cards pretty nicely and I'm starting to think he will be the next president.
edit on 20-10-2016 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yeah. Talk about a sore loser! Dang!

The rest of us are all going to be savouring the creamy taste of victory, but he's going to be off sulking.

Damn, I'm proud to be a member of the Democratic Party.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Trump is supposed to automatically answer a bait question.

Maybe he's not in a sheep flock.

His answer has triggered another lib-storm.

ANY question would have been great, w out being a deflecting stooge.........

Really youre gonna go with that? You sound like an Obama supporter '08

Voted for Obama twice, not happy this cycle. I am going to forced to vote for Hillary, because Trump is not fit to be President. The Republicans have failed.

Lol you voted for obama twice well that says everything doesnt it.I'm "forced" to vote for hillary lol. I'm sure you feel real conflicted about it
edit on 20-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join