It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Says He May Not Accept Election Results...Media Freaks Out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
October 19, 2016

All the major news media outlets are "FREAKING OUT" because Donald Trump said in the final debate tonight that (if he loses) he might not accept the November 8th election results, because the overall election process is "rigged" against him, just like it was rigged against Bernie Sanders.

Even Juan Williams and Chris Wallace on Fox News tonight are aghast, because no politician has ever NOT ACCEPTED the results of a Presidential election. After a year of covering Donald Trump, the media people keep expecting him to act like a career politician. Don't these pinheads know that Americans are SICK AND TIRED of lying, deceiving, insulting, lifetime/career POLITICIANS?!?!

"Donald Trump would not commit Wednesday night to accepting the results of the presidential election if he loses on Nov. 8, in a striking moment during his final debate with Hillary Clinton that underscored the deepening tensions in the race – as the bitter rivals defined the choice for voters on an array of issues not three weeks from Election Day."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't understand the shock and awe over his statement. What difference does it make if the loser of the Super Bowl of U.S. politics, refuses to acknowledge the candidate who won? The loser gives a big concession/thank-you speech on November 9th, and then flies off on vacation. It's over for him or her. I'm sure neither Donald or Hillary don't give a rat's azz if they're not congratulated, or not, by the loser.

-CareWeMust
edit on Thu Oct 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Tags MUST be used for external quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Don't blame him.. The Media is full of it.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I won't accept it either, as neither one of them should be on the tv.

Media is clearly in the Clinton corner, as it had been for decades. If nothing else, ignoring all the truths coming out about the establishment, the fact that only they want war should be enough to throw them in the mud and move forward- away from the mess we've been in for a hundred years.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is actually a pretty big deal, they say, We lost, we will move forward and work together to get things done, Donald is not willing to do this. I hope he rots in hell.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
because its coming from the same man who has said from the beginning (as a safety net) "Its rigged"

He cant accept responsibility for anything he does.....he uses it as a copout.......he always has one, has since the very first day he ran......

Hes a classic example of NPD "Narcissistic personality disorder" everything is someone else fault......

Its really old and disgusting........

I loathe him and Hillary both......but tonight he did his same song and dance....

When asked a direct question "HILLARY DID THIS" and never answer.......ever.....

on Policy "HILLARY IS CROOKED!" never answer on what his policies were.....

On his direction and how hes going to do things "NOT LIKE HILLARY AND OBAMA" .....never give definitive answers....

hes a freaking clown..........an idiot.....someone without a plan and without a clue......who thinks he knows everything.....

He is clinical and a danger to this country........

Vote 3rd party........

MBTM out............

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Because it's a stupid position to take when the fact is, he will accept it. He'll piss and moan and cry about it like a baby but he'll accept it because there isn't anything he can do about it other than complain.

He can not agree with it if he likes but he'll have to accept it because if he loses that's just reality.

So by saying he's not going to accept it means he's either going to refuse to accept reality or he plans on overthrowing the government. My guess is it's not the second one that he plans on doing. Leaving him only to refuse reality for what it is like a crazy person.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Might be because he's hinting that he and his supporters will try to overthrow the government.

That's not going to go over well.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Trump could tell a joke and get it wrong and the media would demand he drops out, unfit to tell a joke. Hillary on the other hand is perfect because liberals watch the liberal media and there is zero reporting of her crimes so they don't really even know whats going on.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I seem to recall a recount in 2000 after a candidate "didn't accept the results"...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

but the important thing is that he'll accept the results if he wins.

so please vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I won't accept it either, as neither one of them should be on the tv.

Media is clearly in the Clinton corner, as it had been for decades. If nothing else, ignoring all the truths coming out about the establishment, the fact that only they want war should be enough to throw them in the mud and move forward- away from the mess we've been in for a hundred years.

100% agreed.

Trump is a fool, and most likely a shill for the Establishment. Clinton, as you say, is the Establishment choice of the moment. Per usual, the Establishment neo-imperialism abroad will continue, as it has for over 100 years.

I am beyond disgusted with this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So Trump is supposed to automatically answer a bait question.

Maybe he's not in a sheep flock.

His answer has triggered another lib-storm.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

ANY question would have been great, w out being a deflecting stooge.........

Really youre gonna go with that? You sound like an Obama supporter '08

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The media is clearly biased towards HRC.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
The media is clearly biased towards HRC.

What is your point?

link   
My 16 year old daughter said tonight, " I feel like Hillary and Donald are our divorced parents fighting over us, they're so childish".

I was thinking they were two kids maybe brother and sister who can't get along for a second!

We obviously need to change the laws on elections and their debates as well as commercials. They need regulation.

I'd like to see us get to a point where we are able to choose from 4 or 5 different people all the way up to voting day. We need more parties and a whole lot less government.

The FED needs to goooooooo and we need to get out of others countries and take care of our own people and for God's sake give the military a break and fight real wars if it comes down to it.

I'm SO OVER it!

link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I hope you beat him there!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: xuenchen

ANY question would have been great, w out being a deflecting stooge.........

Really youre gonna go with that? You sound like an Obama supporter '08

Voted for Obama twice, not happy this cycle. I am going to forced to vote for Hillary, because Trump is not fit to be President. The Republicans have failed.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Vote Trump, if for nothing else to reduce the size of the government, break up the two (one) party system and to expose all the corrupt politicians..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I hope you beat him there!

You first brother, hear hold my beer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join