It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Says He May Not Accept Election Results...Media Freaks Out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't mean anything. Your attention is being guided. DT dropped some major CT's on HRC and the further away from them they can get..the better.

I don't know what "CT's" are. But at any rate, I think Donald Trump's first inclination was to answer with, "There won't be any need for me to decide whether or not I'll accept the election results, because we're going to win!"

But if Donald said that, HE would be accused of "rigging" the election after his October/November SURPRISE knocks Clinton out of the race.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

STAND back CAV will see to it.
I don't NEED help from a guy who actually voted for scum like that damn TRAITOR.
No doubt another damn REMF.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't understand the shock and awe over his statement. What difference does it make if the loser of the Super Bowl of U.S. politics, refuses to acknowledge the candidate who won?

If he made plausible legal challenges, the result would be political uncertainty and tension.
That would be worth worrying about.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn
a reply to: MamaJ

Vote Trump, if for nothing else to reduce the size of the government, break up the two (one) party system and to expose all the corrupt politicians..

You are telling people to vote for the two party system to break the two party system.

You drank too much of Trump brand Brawndo tonight didn't you?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
This is actually a pretty big deal, they say, We lost, we will move forward and work together to get things done, Donald is not willing to do this. I hope he rots in hell.

Well that doesn't make sense if he was going to work with her he wouldn't be on the stage. The reason he's there is to opose her beliefs and positions. This is really an incredibly dumb queation really. If I ran to opose someone I truly believed was evil I wouldn't stop after the election. I would continue to try to stop them from completing thier agenda. If I was doing it to gain power or money who cares and probably would hoping to use that to my advantage. Maybe get a white house position lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI

It doesn't mean anything. Your attention is being guided. DT dropped some major CT's on HRC and the further away from them they can get..the better.

I don't know what "CT's" are. But at any rate, I think Donald Trump's first inclination was to answer with, "There won't be any need for me to decide whether or not I'll accept the election results, because we're going to win!"

But if Donald said that, HE would be accused of "rigging" the election after his October/November SURPRISE knocks Clinton out of the race.

CT's = Conspiracy Theories

Wikileaks, Voter Fraud/Rigging, Benghazi. They were all brought up and instead of applying any pressure to Hillary, we are going to hear how some words DT said are deplorable and yaddayaddayadda. Ad nauseum

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Oh hells bells, you're probably right. Why should any one freak out over a little thing like undermining the very foundation of our Democracy? No biggie, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I am a little confused as to why the uproar. I've not yet seen DT quoted directly. He said "I will keep you in suspense." "What I'm saying, I will tell you in time."

-that's it.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Oh goody.

We get to listen to the whiny manbaby go on a media rampage for the next four years if and when he loses.... more masturbatory bitching, whining, and moaning from the dingbat in the belfry.

*sigh*

Well, at least he had the courtesy to forewarn us all.

edit on 20-10-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Oh hells bells, you're probably right. Why should any one freak out over a little thing like undermining the very foundation of our Democracy? No biggie, right?

So you are saying that "the very foundation of our Democracy" is that people must blindly accept the results of the election as published by the Government(s) who are running the election - even if there is evidence that the results are incorrect...or worse, have been altered by TPTB?

Even if Trump wins, there is still no guarantee that when the Electoral College meets, that the fix will not be in...and these "super delegates" will vote for Hillary anyway (remember Hillary having all of the Democrat super delegates already in her pocket, even before the Primary voting began)?

Personally, I believe she looks so confident and smug all the time...like she did while she was losing Primary after Primary to Bernie...like she did when she was (supposedly) under investigation by the FBI...like she does now in the face of daily leaks that point to her and her Party's crimes and corruption...because no matter what votes are cast on November 8, she figures that they already have all of the bases covered so that she will be declared the winner.

By way of the vote count if it goes that way - and by other means if it does not.
edit on 20-10-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The problem is not that he won't accept the results.

The problem is that he didn't articulate his reason for not accepting the results well enough.

This has been his problem on almost every issue since the begining. He has framed all his points and answers around himself when he should have framed them around the American people.

Example had he said something like:

"Of course I'll accept the results what choice do I have. What I won't do is stay quite about the corruption the American people see in their government. I will continue to speak up for the American people and agents the way the political establishment stoll the DNC primary from Sanders and how the complicit news media calouded with the Clinton campaign to incite violence at my rallies. Whether the lossing candidate accepts their loss is irrelevant; it's the American people who are lossing and they deserve better"

Would have been a much better answer while still getting across his idea that the system is corrupt.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Al Gore and the DNC did not accept the election results, they forced recounts and started court proceedings if I remember right. So where has this not happened before?

Cheers - Dave

But but but the media says it hasn't.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Trump is supposed to automatically answer a bait question.

Maybe he's not in a sheep flock.

His answer has triggered another lib-storm.

ANY question would have been great, w out being a deflecting stooge.........

Really youre gonna go with that? You sound like an Obama supporter '08

Voted for Obama twice, not happy this cycle. I am going to forced to vote for Hillary, because Trump is not fit to be President. The Republicans have failed.

You aren't forced to vote Hillary. Vote Johnson or Stein and then you want need to bring a portable shower to the booth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Correct me if im wrong (Mandela Effect)....but the universe i come from had John Kerry and Al Gore lose to GW Bush, and neither of them accepted the result. I remember SCOTUS weighing in, and hanging chads.

oO

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Imagine if Trump placed men with clubs outside of polling places on election day to intimidate women voters. (think New Black Panther Party)

Do you think Hillary would accept that?

Eric Holder was okay with the New Black Panther Party shenanigans..... who is to say that Loretta Lynch won't be okay with shenanigans too?

Too many questions in a corrupt environment.
edit on b000000312016-10-20T07:02:45-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 20 Oct 2016 07:02:45 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To further help us with limited vocabulary:

Hanging Chads

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No respect for the guy he entered the campaign knowing how it is run and now because he is losing he claims it is fixed.
I would freak out also If I was in the states journo or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
No respect for the guy he entered the campaign knowing how it is run and now because he is losing he claims it is fixed.
I would freak out also If I was in the states journo or not.

I don't have any respect for either of them, but I really dislike Hillary and want her to lose. I don't care who wins... as long as she loses.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The media is screaming Russia russia russia. Claims they are meddling. Then in the very next breathe claim the election isn't rigged, then skip the fact the Hillary got hammered a couple times last night. The look she gave the audience when they applauded something Trump said was very telling. As was the way she spoke. she was either reading or listening to what to say. Plus her damn smile was annoying.

Gore contested the results, its already happened. There is prior basis for it to happen. It's almost as if the media is baiting the public with Russian fears(to cover a Hillary loss) but making the people think it is wrong for Trump to want the same treatment. Yes, the man is an egotistical narcissistic misogynist, but Hillary is far worse. 30 years in politics is too long for any person who is not accomplishing anything.

At this point, I honestly wonder how much worse would 4 years of Obama be?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Trump Disses Democracy, Starts Bidding War for Corporate Control of Major US Cities

BREAKING: Global corporations based in the USA now are bidding for major US cities, in a race to gain control and create corporate city states.

Replacing nation states with corporate states has always been the long-term strategy. By all accounts, the deadline was down the road, somewhere in the future. The coup was not scheduled to happen before democracy was conclusively proved to be a joke, along with the trappings of Human Rights, Civil Rights and etc..

Following last night’s debate however, several unnamed corporations are reportedly ready to proceed with the takeover.

The other joke is that Trump has no money and cannot get in on the Fire Sale.

More news on this as it comes available.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join