It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lol internet strikes again this time they prove wikileaks founder was set up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I know most people saw through the BS claim that Mr assange committed. Well someone on 4chan /pol connected the dots on this. mods it is simpley to give credit to the people on that forum.

Here its the info

EVERYONE'S GETTING FIRED.jpg
1.75 MB JPG
PEDOPHILE ACCUSATIONS FROM DATING WEBSITE TODDANDCLARE AGAINST JULIAN ASSANGE SUCCESSFULLY LINKED BY /POL/ AND REDDIT TO SHELL COMPANY WITH MATCHING EMPLOYEES TO "THE CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS" SUPERPAC REVEALED IN OKEEFE VIDEOS, CO FOUNDER WITH DIRECT TIES TO HILLARY CLINTON.

Brace yourself for happening.

Investigational Dump on T&C.com dating site
https://__._/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf
-Clearly states that terms of service are copied from craigslist, all users images are cropped and mirrored and can be reverse google image searched to other locations. Plus none of the employees seem to exist.

Email between Jullian and T&C.com
https://__._/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
-Honeypot to get him to accept russian funds and discredit his leaks, failed, so they accused him of pedophilia instead.

When searched for. The ToddandClare business location is actually identical to this company
"Premise Data Corporation"
local.yahoo.com...

Here you can view its team page
www.premise.com...

Who's board of directors has guess who
"Larry Summers" Who goes by "Lawrence Summers" in "The Center for American Progress" Superpac
www.americanprogress.org...

Also Affiliated directly with Podesta, as a quick wikileaks search gets
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/9829

And if you just look at David Solof, the founder of "Premise Data Corporation"
twitter.com...

He's pictured right there standing with HRC herself on his photo feed.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT A LITTLE ARMENIAN TURTLE RACING APOLOGIST BOARD WITH LESS THAN 10 MEMBER IS CAPABLE OF ACTUALLY DESTROYING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS WE KNOW IT.

I know that people are like where is the pictures well i would have to upload them all to my account first then load them into the page.

You can get the most of the story without any of the pictures then you know where to find the original story
edit on 19-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I'm sure Obama & Hillary are beginning to regret not droning Assange when it would have seemed insignificant.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
4chan is such an oddly designed site. I still haven't hardly grasped how the thing works.

But here's their main image, er map:

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
4chan is such an oddly designed site.

Thank you for uploading the image im having issues with it right now.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Well, great work kudos to you all. That was fast the guys
twitter went private.

Hopefully someone got a screenshot....
ETA I see the collage!

edit on 19-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Drone, Drone, Drone them all.

IIB, you got a screenshot of that, Awesome!

I miss Rand Paul!

Rand, we love you!!!!

edit on 19-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ah the pesky internet, the last bastion of true journalism!

Well done truth warriors over there at 4chan, day by day the elite strategies of control are exposed, loving it!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Other interesting things those guys found doing reverse DNS, such as another domain eroticfetishclips.com.

I'm shocked it took this long for anybody to find it. But cheers to them. It could play out like divine intervention if right in the middle of the DNC propaganda campaign the whole thing on this tip blows up in Hillary's face. That's assume We The People manage to get the info past the Criminal Media.
edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hillary and her henchmen are turning into bad cartoon villains.

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids"

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Other interesting things those guys found doing reverse DNS, such as another domain eroticfetishclips.com.

I'm shocked it took this long for anybody to find it. But cheers to them. It could play out like divine intervention if right in the middle of the DNC propaganda campaign the whole thing on this tip blows up in Hillary's face. That's assume We The People manage to get the info past the Criminal Media.

Divine intervention is most certainly at play as we speak!

What we do know is that the goods have most certainly been acquired. The strategy that is being used to disseminate the information and expose the corrupt is nothing short of brilliant.

Given that we are dealing with a collective evil that staggers the mind, it makes sense that there is the polar opposite battling said evil.

Those allied with Wikileaks are literally standing against the devil made manifest and they have the sword of truth on their side.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ok. I am trying to figure this out. Can someone summarise in plain english what this thread is about? for us non-americans?

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Basically, Assange, the Wikileaks guy, has been accused of some sort of child endangering misconduct, related to internet grooming.

It turns out, as a result of investigations by members of, or contributors to the website 4chan, of all places, that in fact the entire thing is a sham, set up by affiliates of the DNC, friends of Hilary Clinton, and operatives on her campaign or operating in orbit of the campaign. There are electronic footprints leading right back to the source of this issue.

So basically, Assange is being set up in revenge for his telling of the truth, about the election and particularly the poor conduct of the Democratic Party during it.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What I have been able to piece together, in my addled and aft-confused brain is this:

1. Company created (T&C - online dating)
2. Company goes through the hoops to join the UN Global Compact
3. Company attempts to lure Assange into a $1 million deal (honey pot)
4. Family take vacation from Canada to Grand Bahamas. Their 8yo uses their 22yo daughter computer to converse sexually with Assange (supposedly)
5. Company then uses it's ties with the UN to have the UN drop its protection of Assange
6. Company has now been traced back to know Clinton operatives and is apparently a front company

This would explain why any parent would go after Assange rather than a company that has no protection in place for children on their site. Seems to me a dating site overrun by 8yo is just asking for trouble in todays world.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Legend. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Thanks mate.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I hope he likes jail since this is an international matter now. I wonder what falsely accussing someone and having them expelled from a sanctuary will cost him? This is too extreme for normal civil law.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Great work 4chan!

Perhaps now people who believe the rape charges may begin to see all may not be what it seems?!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The sheeps are fighting back 👍

This is a big movement snowballing!

More popcorn 🍿

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Basically, Assange, the Wikileaks guy, has been accused of some sort of child endangering misconduct, related to internet grooming.

It turns out, as a result of investigations by members of, or contributors to the website 4chan, of all places, that in fact the entire thing is a sham, set up by affiliates of the DNC, friends of Hilary Clinton, and operatives on her campaign or operating in orbit of the campaign. There are electronic footprints leading right back to the source of this issue.

So basically, Assange is being set up in revenge for his telling of the truth, about the election and particularly the poor conduct of the Democratic Party during it.

I think this is just a mite convenient, and I'm also finding it quite strange how it appears the only places the allegations talked about is on conspiracy sites to the best of my knowledge.... almost like a double bluff to get some sympathy for Assange.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join