It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lol internet strikes again this time they prove wikileaks founder was set up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
The sheeps are fighting back 👍

This is a big movement snowballing!

More popcorn 🍿

BAAA AAA AAAAAAA!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

To be fair, there seems to be several businesses using that address..

Such as..
Noise 13
FirstLine Medical Inc
YamaMar Design

But, this Todd and Clare website does look fake.

Created by Hilary friends? Not so sure..

Anyway, I found this too, another domain registered to the same people with the same address..

viewdns.info...

Rapescreening.com???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: bellagirl

Basically, Assange, the Wikileaks guy, has been accused of some sort of child endangering misconduct, related to internet grooming.

It turns out, as a result of investigations by members of, or contributors to the website 4chan, of all places, that in fact the entire thing is a sham, set up by affiliates of the DNC, friends of Hilary Clinton, and operatives on her campaign or operating in orbit of the campaign. There are electronic footprints leading right back to the source of this issue.

So basically, Assange is being set up in revenge for his telling of the truth, about the election and particularly the poor conduct of the Democratic Party during it.

I think this is just a mite convenient, and I'm also finding it quite strange how it appears the only places the allegations talked about is on conspiracy sites to the best of my knowledge.... almost like a double bluff to get some sympathy for Assange.

4Chan is known for their practical jokes. They have documented that an internet entrepreneur supports Hillary Clinton. We have no idea if the tweets are real or perhaps intended as jokes.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nice! This should pan out well for them....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: uncommitted

Basically, Assange, the Wikileaks guy, has been accused of some sort of child endangering misconduct, related to internet grooming.

It turns out, as a result of investigations by members of, or contributors to the website 4chan, of all places, that in fact the entire thing is a sham, set up by affiliates of the DNC, friends of Hilary Clinton, and operatives on her campaign or operating in orbit of the campaign. There are electronic footprints leading right back to the source of this issue.

So basically, Assange is being set up in revenge for his telling of the truth, about the election and particularly the poor conduct of the Democratic Party during it.

I think this is just a mite convenient, and I'm also finding it quite strange how it appears the only places the allegations talked about is on conspiracy sites to the best of my knowledge.... almost like a double bluff to get some sympathy for Assange.

4Chan is known for their practical jokes. They have documented that an internet entrepreneur supports Hillary Clinton. We have no idea if the tweets are real or perhaps intended as jokes.

Yeah, makes you wonder. Too clear cut in my eyes based on the info at hand, more like the actual story was manufactured to allow (following some dodgy logic) a clear path to target Clinton.
edit on 19-10-2016 by uncommitted because: plan = path

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It is a business address with multiple companies - an office building. The rapescreening.com is a software tool the site uses to screen sexual predators for safety, I think.

edit on 19-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Someone still had a doubt on it? Lol

I wonder if there's something Hillary's crew wouldn't do

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It is a business address with multiple company's - an office building. The rapescreening.com is a software tool the site uses to screen sexual predators for safety, I think.

Thanks, but you may be responding to someone else's post?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sorry - just agreeing with you! Lol!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
More information on the possible discovery of an Assange setup by the Dems found here:

I have been looking into the San Fransisco..

www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Still loving the queen?
edit on 19-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Where are the usual suspects?

Anti ? phage? Krazyshot? What are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
damn

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Don't forget also to trick him to accept a million from "Russia". Here's a break down of the chain of events and connections which really puts things in perspective.
i.imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No one, I mean NO ONE, is doing any real journalism today. #ing reddit? 4chan?

Where are the real journos who actually want to break some frigging news?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Good find

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So Clinton and company set up a shell company to frame Assange.

There is NO level they won't sink to.

Gotta say they are PATHETIC!.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
No one, I mean NO ONE, is doing any real journalism today. #ing reddit? 4chan?

Where are the real journos who actually want to break some frigging news?

Thwarted by the editorial. I feel sorry for journo's: they are out there, doing their jobs, investigating, interviewing etc., only to have their work redacted or ignored to meet the publisher's editorial values.

Sometimes, the only way they can get their work 'out there' is to approach alternative news sources. Even if that risks ridicule.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
and guess what santa, the easter bunny, and the tooth fairy said.....they quoted directly from a friend of an employee, that heard it from an assistant to the man who wrote an article in a blog......

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
and guess what santa, the easter bunny, and the tooth fairy said.....they quoted directly from a friend of an employee, that heard it from an assistant to the man who wrote an article in a blog......

Lol jimmyx this isnt speculations its backed up with proof you know all the stuff you ignored before you posted this response.

Dns is domain name service
What that does is link the actual ip address to the websites name. So every time someone like you types in lets say google.com the dns finds the actually real ip address for google.

That very real ip address can be traced back to a location.
As well as the people can find out who the website is registered too and who is the admin is ect
From there they linked the person who created the website to their professional profile. Derp mistake by the people not expecting this website to be linked back to them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join