It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be in for a shock come November 8th?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jlombodr

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The reason for "success" in recent State and Congressional elections for Republicans can be found here:

REDMAP

As the 2010 Census approached, the RSLC began planning for the subsequent election cycle, formulating a strategy to keep or win Republican control of state legislatures with the largest impact on congressional redistricting as a result of reapportionment. That effort, the REDistricting MAjority Project (REDMAP), focused critical resources on legislative chambers in states projected to gain or lose congressional seats in 2011 based on Census data.

The rationale was straightforward: Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn. Drawing new district lines in states with the most redistricting activity presented the opportunity to solidify conservative policymaking at the state level and maintain a Republican stronghold in the U.S. House of Representatives for the next decade.

And democratic "success" is parading around town begging for $15 an hour. Good job.

BS.

It's all about the free phones.

Unlike Republicans who state, if you had bothered to read the link provided, that they have engaged in a nation-wide gerrymandering effort since 2010.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is that illegal?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There are so many people voting against a candidate ". . . anyone but"

I think that can really screw up any polling.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And the violence wether perceived or otherwise ,has pushed many voters to HIDE their allegiances,and wait for the day.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And the violence wether perceived or otherwise ,has pushed many voters to HIDE their allegiances,and wait for the day.

I think that's absolutely true.

Never have I not seen stickers on cars.

Very few are advertising who they're voting for.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How excited are Democrats about Hillary and how does this translate into people showing up to vote for her on election day?
She may turn out to be the Mitt Romney of 2016. Last election I think a lot of Republicans stayed home rather than vote for 1. a Mormon, 2. a man perceived as aloof and elitist.

Sal

a reply to: Bloodydagger

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

People are gearing up for a FIGHT not a vote on my end.
I can't afford a large arsenal and REALLY don't need one,I have a small "golfbag" for combat situations but I doubt anyone would attempt violence on us,they'd LOOSE unless they could take us ALL out at once.
THAT all changes if the wrong person is sworn in.
YOU THINK I'M dangerous?
I am a RECON soldier a probing element and line soldier,members of intelligence and JSOC who have been burned so bad by Obama WILL not take any more.
The E'mails are probably US intelligence retaliation for endangering the system by elitism,she has PERJURED herself anyway,can't hold a security clearance without a pardon.
They'll hit her AFTER the elections where Obama's DOJ can't save her.
edit on 18-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: ColeYounger

It's being said that there are up to 10 million 'closet' Trump voters. We'll find out soon.

I am still in the closet as a Trump supporter, except around ATS.

We would like to openly support him, but we're afraid of damage to our house or even violence against us. How screwed up is that?

Yup, the landslide is going to be epic.
There were more supposed Democrats in '80, yet Reagan won 44 States out of seemingly nowhere. Pundits be damned, they don't know a thing they are just following a script, the same one the pollsters are following. Take Zogby for instance, poll founder is on the board of some Arab America group think Saudi money.

Source bottom of page

John Zogby, founder of the "Zogby Poll" and the Zogby companies, is an internationally respected pollster, opinion leader, and best-selling author. A sought-after speaker, he is represented by the American Program Bureau of Boston. Zogby writes weekly columns on Forbes.com and contributes a weekly Obama report card to The Washington Examiner's Washington Secrets, by Paul Bedard. He is also a founding contributor to The Huffington Post. His expertise has been published on the opinion pages of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. He has polled and consulted for a wide spectrum of business, media, government and political groups including Coca-Cola, Microsoft, CISCO Systems, St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and the Census Bureau.

Pollsters shmollsters, all part of the corrupt game.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: neo96

Considering Hillary Clinton's Present Reputation , How could Anybody with a " Clear Conscious " put a Vote for Hillary Sign on their Property as a Show of Support without making other People Think they are a Bit Deluded in their Thinking ?

Probably the same way someone could display a Vote for Trump sign.

Believe it or not , but I see a lot of Vote for Trump signs here in South Jersey Suburbs . People are Not Afraid to Show their Support for him . The Bigger Metropolitan Cities in New Jersey pretty much don't show many of either Candidates .

The truth is, very few people are inspired by Hillary. I don't think it's because they are afraid to show their support -- I think it's because they're just not that excited.

Yes, Trump supporters are very enthusiastic. We get it.

Either way, both lots look a little deluded to vast numbers of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It 500,000 people did not vote things could change. Please vote.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually the final polls prior to the 2012 election showed a Romney victory, albeit a narrow one. Gallup, Rasmusen, even WaPo had Romney tagged as the predicted winner the weekend before the election.

Dewey defeated Truman... at least until the actual votes were cast and counted.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When I meet knee jerk democrats in NYC:

I act like I dont care and am out of the loop but do know a few things about Hillary. Then when people trust me I mind F them out of voting for Hillary. A little info, some homework, and vuala, a Trump Vote.

If I said I was a Trump supporter from the get go they would not listen.

I am a ninja voter.

edit on 10 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Look at all the bickering peons in this thread. You're completely missing the obvious right in front of you.

Johnson's numbers are going to be a lot higher than expected, indicating a voter shift gaining momentum. THAT is where (and when) Red & Blue are going to start puckering so hard they'll need shoehorns to break the suction from their seats. He probably isn't going to win (a mathematical given thus far) but increasing percentages versus past elections going his or even Stein's way is going to make the Political Standards sweat for the next 4 years.

People are finally starting to get the hint that more than 2 parties exist. IMO, this will be the last election where they're ignored & effed over.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anything is possible.

However at this point, he'd have to win Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, AND Arizona. (He's essentially conceded Virginia by pulling his campaign out of the state.) It's seeming increasingly improbable. But it's not outside the realm of possibility. The margin of error exists for a reason, after all.

If he has a particularly good performance in the debate, and something particularly devastating in the minds of voters about Clinton comes out between now and then... it's possible. (It's not about how devastating you or I think it should or would be... but about how devastating it is in the minds of her voters.)

And/or if enough of her voters stay home because they think it's already all sewn up... it's possible.

(I too am voting for neither candidate.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I think the surprise will be Utah and maybe another state falling to a third party candidate.

That, plus Trump losing in traditional Republican strongholds.

What won't be a surprise is the near-immediate launch of Trump TV.

Interesting. I know McMullen is polling ahead there. They are conservatives and I don't think Hillary is depending on Utah . She was ahead there and that surprised me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Said by who? Trump?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Jlombodr

When Hillary wins even 4 years later Dems will still be poor and gay. This won't surprise me.

Why would they be gay?

I think he means they will be Poor and somehow Happy about it ........

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Absolutely there could be something to it. Trump supporters are marginalized as stupid, racist, xenophobic, homophobic and Islamophobic, which could cause people to lie at the polls so as not to appear as one of those.

But, when Trump turns out to be one of the most successful presidents in history, these same people you mentioned above will brag long and loud about how they voted for him.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

People are gearing up for a FIGHT not a vote on my end.
I can't afford a large arsenal and REALLY don't need one,I have a small "golfbag" for combat situations but I doubt anyone would attempt violence on us,they'd LOOSE unless they could take us ALL out at once.
THAT all changes if the wrong person is sworn in.
YOU THINK I'M dangerous?
I am a RECON soldier a probing element and line soldier,members of intelligence and JSOC who have been burned so bad by Obama WILL not take any more.
The E'mails are probably US intelligence retaliation for endangering the system by elitism,she has PERJURED herself anyway,can't hold a security clearance without a pardon.
They'll hit her AFTER the elections where Obama's DOJ can't save her.

I'm in Hollywood - - what can I say. Actually, a couple towns north.

Blue state. Still, no one's talking.

No Trump signs. No Hillary signs.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Question , When Will Gary Johnson and Jill Stein Admit Defeat and Bow Out of the Race , Before or After the Election ? Another Question , Will it even Matter ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join