It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines In AmeriKa fr Christians !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
whosoever save his life shall lose it simply means someone who will try to deny christ when being persecuted so they can SAVE their life....not by simply trying to defend their right to life....you are a hypocrite...why not kill yourself right now if you have no fear of death....thats defeating the whole purpose of Gods gift of life. If you are in a car crash in 2 weeks time and you are close to death but hospital personnel are wroking to preserve your life, then why not tell them to "pull the plug" and let you die...for by your logic if you let them try to keep you alive then you are 'loving your life' according the logic you are using. You are not being logical or practical.

You are thinking with your own understanding when you say i fear death....i welcome it....i just want to go out fighting...not a spineless coward like most christians...i intnd to make a difference and send a message to the tyranny......that i will not be walked over easily. I am actually extremely excited about what is coming, not fearfull. I am just being practical in preparing.....whereas most christians dont bother to prepare because they believe in the rapture lie and are too scared to prepare anyway....they would rather let their wife be raped and sodomised and do nothing but "turn the other cheek"...when the turn the other cheek means nothing to do with physicall asssault...but merely insults...read what i said earlier about this.

Who gets saved in the western world by saying "jesus loves you"....that used to put me off when i wasnt saved...i thought "oh gosh what a bunch of whimps"....i actually used more harsh words than that but you get the picture.People in the western world where they have everything, need PROOF of God and is why i offer it via prophecy as this is good to prove to non believers what is coming. It is not needed to fear what is coming if we truly believe in God and let his spirit overtake our bodies in BATTLE. It is YOU who is cowering under the table being equal to your wife or mother in masculinity...YOU are playing ito their hands.....you really think the enemy wants resistance? of course not...they want namby pamby spineless cowards who roll on the floor 'praying about everything' and doing NOTHING as usual.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by soldier_of_the_lord]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is a Christians duty to be the 'Watchman On The Wall'.......Ezekiel 3: 17-19.

A truly fearfull man would never want to discuss what is coming such as the coming inquisition....how then if we apply this attitude, can we possibly begin to prepare our brethren for what is coming....how can they even possibly begin to prepare mentally for the torture that MAY arise IF they get caught. Easy solution: tell them the full shebang and leave nothing out....prepare them mentally and PHYSICALLY so they can attempt to resist the tyranny by not being tortured in the first place (and there WILL be some that escape this) ..and also If they are caught and their resistance wasnt good enough, their beforehand mental preparation will come into play as they are taken to the torture chambers.....or of course they could be even more practical and look for any possible way of killing the people who are taking them to the camps....ANY way that may arise.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
soldier_of_the_lord...Whew! Your really into the militant thing hu!? Ever googled your user name to see what comes up?
Al ot of this is coming from here
EDITED to remove link.....

[edit on 1/24/2005 by LadyV]

[edit on 1/25/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yep and im sure you have too ;>).

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"Whomever will save their life will lose it"

To me, this quote means that, to have everlasting life, you must sacrifice your life to serve Christ.

Moreso, Christ said he came to fulfil the law. He absloutly did that. There was only one commandment he did not preach, and that was the Sabbath. He did, however, state why He ignored this commandement when talking to the Pharasies about picking grain from a field. The Sabbath was simply a shadow of what was to come. The sabbath was given to us, not required of us. Now that we know Christ, we need no Sabbath, we need no break, and, if you're living the life you should be, you know no break. Even on days off, people confront you with, seeming out of the blue, religious questions. This is our job, this is our mandate to answer these questions. God opens the soul to the Holy Spirit, and we're required to fill in the blank spots, like AdLibs.

We are definately to be warriors in Christ as I know a warrior in Christ. This isn't to battle in the physical sense, but rather the spiritual sense. Words can do far more harm/good than any action does, yet an action done with words, such as you proclaiming youself to be a Christian right before shooting an abortion doctor in the head, does FAR more to detrement the cause of Christ and His Kingdom than any pegan, heretic, psychopath, or false messiah could ever do in 100 years. People remember when we fall, and when we fail to act the words of Christ, we fall. It's a shame, but it's the truth. Look at ATS. All over you have people nit picking Christians far more than the do Bush, and they went after Bush for not having cash on him. We need to live holy lives because people who hate our lifestyle are looking to destroy it every step we take. This, I think, is the battle you're refering to. This isn't a spiritual or physical battle, this is a battle in our own minds to react the correct way to adverse situations and bring more to Christ. This is how I look at it; I fail sometimes, and lose it, exploding at someone, but I try to turn the other cheek and explain where I'm coming from whenever I am given the chance. You know Christ, soldier. There's no way not to know Him. You know He's the Truth. The only reason other people don't understand or believe is because it hasn't been presented to them in the correct way and God hasn't opened their heart at that time (or maybe He did, but they chose to reject Him). That doesn't mean to kill that person. It simply means you're not the one who will lead them to the Truth.

Turn the other cheek, brother. That is our mandate. Do not compromise you message, but compromise your rage.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Rage is right! Did you check out the site I listed above and check out the site in that small ring? Talk about blood thirsty in the name of god! Daaaaaang!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Rage is right! Did you check out the site I listed above and check out the site in that small ring? Talk about blood thirsty in the name of god! Daaaaaang!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't make it right or the norm.
But you know this. I could, in the next 30 seconds, probably pull up 40 different sites that spout your opinion with some sick and psychopathic concepts intermingled with it. Would that, since you share their opinions, make you a psychopath? No, of course not. There are extremist factions to every group.

Just wanted to keep some things in perspective.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Just wanted to keep some things in perspective.

True....I just googled his user name and found the site as it had his name on it and some of what he was posting here.....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

True....I just googled his user name and found the site as it had his name on it and some of what he was posting here.....

I'm not understanding your statement...Sorry, no offense...I'm just really confused by your comment especially after having quoted me.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally By soldier_of_the_lord
You are thinking with your own understanding when you say i fear death....i welcome it....i just want to go out fighting...not a spineless coward like most christians...

If this is what you want then by all means be my guest, but then why are you hitting up web pages trying to recruit others that obviously better understand their religion then you do?

Is it because if you think you get enough backing you can change something about what is going to happen?

I intend to make a difference and send a message to the tyranny......

WHAT SUPRIME ARROGANCE…..
It is NOT your place to send a message to anyone, its God’s battle; it is for HIS glory, not YOURS!!!!

I believe the quote is:

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord

Not

Vengeance is mine and Soldier_of_the_lord’s, just because he’s a man’s man with a BIG GUN…

In the six months or more since I have been here I have never gotten a warning about anything I have ever said, I am not sure If this will grant me my first or not, but here goes.

You are not a Christian, your philosophy certainly is not Christian, Your beliefs are only supported biblically by the thinnest of threads and twisted interpretations, and I highly DOUBT that your dreams are coming from God. I am actually to the point where I am getting worried about what you’re up to, and hope that the mods review this thread and the website you’re linking too.

You apparently believe that owning a GUN makes you a MAN and that anyone that believes anything I am saying is a Pink’o, Commie, Yellow, Pacifist.

Your deep rooted worry about men’s vs women’s role in life and the church might be just a touch of insecurity, eh?

So are you afraid that if you don’t own a gun and put on a big macho act that someone might mistake you for the wrong sex?

By the way one of the reasons that Christ was not accepted by the Jews was because they believed that their Messiah was to be a Conquering Hero that would lead them to rebel against the Roman Occupation, and like you could not handle that he was what you would call a Pacifist.

So are you saying that he was a coward, powder puff, or the wrong sex also?

A truly fearfull man would never want to discuss what is coming such as the coming inquisition

A mans greatest obsession is also his greatest fear…

I would still like an answer to this question as well…

One more thing for you to chew on. Has it ever dawned on you that right now we are at war because of the actions of a few violent religious zealots?
Ninety-nine percent of the Christians out there are not violently radical, but the groups like you that show your type of attitude are EXACTLY what they could use to outlaw ALL religions they deem radical or dangerous. Therefore, you could actually be handing them the ammo to do to the Christians the very thing that you so greatly fear?

[edit on 1/24/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

One more thing for you to chew on. Has it ever dawned on you that right now we are at war because of the actions of a few violent religious zealots?
Ninety-nine percent of the Christians out there are not violently radical, but the groups like you that show your type of attitude are EXACTLY what they could use to outlaw ALL religions they deem radical or dangerous. Therefore, you could actually be handing them the ammo to do to the Christians the very thing that you so greatly fear?

And yet, the left is ok with Islam. They have a huge problem with Christianity, which so far hasn't gone on suicide bombing crusades with preachers paying money to families of the dead. But that's Isreal's fault and our own. I guess I fall into that 99% you mentioned...But I need to go to bed, so hopefully I'll finish this post tomorrow

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"Therefore, put on the armor of God, that you may be able to resist on THE EVIL DAY and, having done everything, to hold your ground. So stand fast with your loins girded in TRUTH, clothed with RIGHTEOUSNESS as a breastplate, and your feet shod in readiness for the GOSPEL OF PEACE. In all circumstances, hold FAITH as a shield, to quench all [the] flaming arrows of the EVIL ONE. And take the helmet of SALVATION and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the word of God."

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Defcon5 if the mods warn you for what you have written,they had better do the same for me,you have said it the way i wish i could

Soldier For Someone Else Other Than Christ,is what you should call yourself,you insult Christ if you think you are a follower of Him.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Im not upto anything defcon....im simply stating that i will not go out without a fight 'when' they come for me...and only 'when' they coem for me....im not going to give them what they want by making an attack on them...ill wait for them to come to me and be the man God wants me to be and you carry on being the woman you want to be. It is people like you who will eb the reason many christians are taken to the slaughter houses as you will probably break at the first sign of violence and spill the beans on where every christians location is....just to 'save your life'....butthey wotn save your life so you wil be wasting your time.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Also for someone who claims they know the bible better than me, you kind of make void the whole purpose and identity of what a Christian is.

A christian is;

Someone who follows Jesus commandments and tries to follow him in their way of life to their best ability and in the way they believe he wants them to live. To put it short, their heart is with Jesus

To say im not Christian merely because i have a different viewpoint to you on a particular scripture or many scriptures makes no differnce to ones salvation whatsoever. I would never say you are not Christian just because you dissagree with me. ITs where our heart is that makes us Christian, not if we believe exactly everything you believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
"Jesus said to them, 'Amen, I say to you, tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you. When John came to you in the way of righteousness, you did not believe him; but tax collectors and prostitutes did. Yet even when you saw that, you did not later change your minds and believe him.' "

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I just browsed the survival guide on this link.

I suggest that the mods kill this thread or at least remove the links (and not for religious or philosophical reasons, but based on the information [I believe illegal, at the very least not responsible] there contained), by further talking about this we are advertising for him.
I will be happy to continue this conversation once that has occurred, but will not continue to bump this up beyond this post until that issue is dealt with.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Since you truly intend to do good, it's a pity you fell for that particular site. It's been frequently debunked by pastors and the faithful.

The boxcar and guillotine bit is particularly silly. Someone calculated out just how much rail space those boxcars would take, and (as I recall) you'd have to park one on every single mile of track in America.

And none of the other freight could move.

But, Satan's Deceivers don't care about reason. They want you fearful and running and behaving in strange ways to discredit Christianity.

It's a shame that people fall for sites like those. They do not belong on the Intenet.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Fourth horseman, defcon5, and Jungle Jake!
Thank you on behalf of those Christians who are not able to represent themselves here today. We hear your voice and know that it's not out of self ambition you speak, but for your love of God and love of people as instructed by Jesus himself in Matthew 22:35:

One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"
Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself". All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

AND THERE YOU GO! *cheers and applause*

Reminder: Christians follow Christ's teachings. This is what Christ taught. Any questions?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.

We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
And the "unwed daddy,'' our Senior King.

We can get our condoms and birth controls,
Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.

Okay, can we get on with the guillotining and make with the beheading already? Seriously, I've seen enough tolerance from the Christian side of this to last me a while, so please count me in with the head chopper off'ers.

I hear their 401K and dental are pretty decent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join