It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines In AmeriKa fr Christians !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Final Inquisition: Guillotines In AmeriKa!

Fellow Christians and resistors of the New World Order, GUILLOTINES are in AmeriKa and Europe NOW and being prepared for the FINAL INQUISITION as prophecied in the Holy Bible, the book of Revelation, chapter 20, verse 4;

"And i saw the sould of those that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast(Antichrist), neither his image, neither had received his mark(Microchip Implant) upon their foreheads or in their hands.

This is a VERY IMPORTANT note written by a Christian lady, Pam Schuffert whose website the below speech is obtained from and who is one of the leading Christian researchers on the coming persecution of all followers of Jesus;

americanholocaust.homestead.com...

I used to be a total pacifist and unarmed (Bible college student and missionary, etc., for 30 years), I now advocate that Americans take full advantage of their 2nd Amendment rights prior to martial law, because they do NOT want to be taken alive under martial law...especially to the camps! I know what awaits them, and I am pleading with the Christians and patriots in America to WAKE UP! Trust in God first and foremost, and apply His word for grace and protection, but realize that our Patriot forefathers fought for our freedoms with a Bible in one hand, and a loaded musket in the other. I should know...my ancestors (on my mother's side) arrived on the Mayflower and fought in the Revolution! "Having done ALL, stand." declares the Bible. The Satanists of America let me know how they would spare neither man, nor woman nor child under martial law, and what they did in secret BY NIGHT on satanic altars to abducted children and Christians, they would feel free to do openly BY DAY to ever day Christian-Patriot resisters of their NWO seized under martial law.

Fellow Patriots, DO NOT SURRENDER UNDER MARTIAL LAW! Do not surrender to the WORLD`S SATANISTS! You will only lay down your weapons and surrender yourselves to brutal torture, your daughters to be raped and sodomized and sacrificed by Satanists, and worse. It is time to lay down your lives for your nation, your religious freedoms and heritage and the very future freedoms of the coming generations.

-Pam Schuffert

[edit on 24-1-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Fellow Christians and resistors of the New World Order, GUILLOTINES are in AmeriKa and Europe NOW and being prepared for the FINAL INQUISITION as prophecied in the Holy Bible

Exactly how could you possibly have credible information that says this?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Click the link and read the articles ...thats how you will find out the answer to your question....patience is the key to wisdom

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What happened to your original thread?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Click the link and read the articles ...thats how you will find out the answer to your question....patience is the key to wisdom

This is a discussion board so you can feel free to educate me by having a discussion. I prefer not to browse through a website looking for answers that the thread author may be able to answer.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
it got banned man....cuz i linked to my website....i apparently have to get permission to post my website...ive asked for permission and awaiting a reply....hopefully you remembered the link

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
For that I will refer you again to the terms and the conditions of the site.

Edit: In fact I would recoment that you review the entire policy's and requirements for ATS that can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/24/05 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I must say I'm pretty speechless. Some people saying Bush is establishing a theocracy in America based on Jesus and now learning us Christians are about to be beheaded for our beliefs...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ok KingLizard but i cant even begin to give you the real important info as they wont let me copy the articles. But anyhow in asnwer to your question...the woman who is the owner of the site is a christian reporter who travels the world...mainly usa and europe...she has interviewed many many soldiers, US and european, militia men, other patriots, ex satanists including a guy 'Doc Marquis' who you should look up. ....also she has interviews ex CIA. Regular people who were christians have been trekking through various parts of the us including Montana and stumbled upon a concentration camp with the guillotines in view aswell as seeing box cars being transported with guillotines visible on the outside. Also shackles have been seen inside the cars....apparently the company making these boxcars and shackles are GUNDERSON INC of portlan oregon.....call them up...they may confirm this....one person i know called them up and said they admitted it but that they had excuses for it...and it wasnt for christians....obviously they will deny it.
There is so much more on the articles....this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Its just the same as any article we read whereever it may apear...we have to look into it, and decide for ourselves if the claims are true or not...but considering many other people have witnessed this, including people i know, i believe it 100%....buti truly urge you to read the articles when you get chance...they will give you references and you can pick up key words and people and run a search on them to do your own research....i looked up virtually everything they claim and my research confirmed it...research too. God bless!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
well Djohnsto....again i urge you to read the articles when possible...as you are christian like me and its incredibly urgent to warn our brethren out there. Dont fall for bush and his lies if you have...he is a deceiver and very far from Christian. While he masquerades as a Christian, he outlaws prayer in schools, no freedom of speech anymore...especially if its against king george, plus they took the ten commandments out the courts and virtually any thing to do with Jesus in any government building....the list goes on....its quite obvious he is persecuting us instead of being on our side. Also....anyone who would want their country defended by terrorists would not allow gun control to be alive....if i ruled the USA, i would want every man and woman armed, provided they are mentally stable etc...this would ensure very good security for the nation...not disarmament...common sense really.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hey anything is possible but wouldn't those suppose GUILLOTINES be better used for slaughter houses like cattle?

Now Out of curiosity Is England part of this suppose Final Inquisition?

For I ask since in the Presidential inagural parade there was some marchers dressed like them Red Coats from england.

Well there could be something planned since the obvious in happening in politics and half the people of the States of Amerika and the media just brush it off.... it seems like all the distraction is delibrate, like their covering up something.

And since this president has taken over; the world has seem different alots change in 4 years, our society is wrong, something is really wrong.........

[edit on 24-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Let’s just say this scenario is accurate for a second. Why in the heck would they want to use guillotines to murder millions of people? With the technology of the modern age this makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Somehow, with the current religous insanity choking the White House, I really doubt any Christiabs are gonna lose their heads.

Knowing the history of Christianity, it seems more likely if indeed there exists any concentration camps, more than likely "pagan scum" like myself will get the axe.......with Jesus' love, of course.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
KingLizard....thats true they can just spred deadly types of virus's or simply just poison our waters. Maybe those "GUILLOTINES" are for intimination?

I just don't see how we can go so mid-evil?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Atlast an open minded person, thankyou 2nd seed. Not sure how you are asking the question "is england part of this inquisition?"...well...ill answer as i think you mean.....England will see the inquisition aswell as the whole world wherever Christians dwell. Or if you meant areEngland government part of the conspiracy to execute this plan, then of course yes.....the same as bush and other western govt's are.....look into th Illuminati and new world order....it is their plan ...to get rid of Christians once and for all.

Kinglizard, remember Guillotines are incredibly scary to most people....as 2nd seed said...they will be used purely for intimidation to strike fear at the very heart of mankind to make people think twice before going against the dictatorship of the new world order under Antichrist.

Skadi the evil....you must not be fooled by the bush deception...he is NOT christian....look at his examples of which i explained to djohnsto a few posts down or so. Bush is a fraud along with the top evangelists like billy graham etc...they are illuminati...billy graham isa 33rd degree mason...anyone who enters 33rd degree is automatically ensigned to the illuminati, unless he has a charachter that is undesirable. This is why billy graham did the church preaching at bush's innaugaration....they are on the same team..even graham has said that you dont have to be christian to goto heaven....this goes against the basics of Christianity and jesus's blood beign shed. Many of the other top evangelists are in this too working with the rapture fraud to fulfill the scripture in thessalonians that speaks of a 'great falling away' from the faith in these LAST DAYS...this is im positive going to be fulfilled when the rapture DOES NOT HAPPEN....and many will think God has left them behind....maybe also a FAKE rapture will take place where certain well known evangelists such as i mentioned will 'dissapear' and make it look even more like we christians have been rejected by God, when all along the rapture isnt scriptural, but we are to face the onslaught of the army of Satan, but with God on our side IF....IF we let the spirit overtake our bodies and be like the warriors of old such as DAVID and SAMSON, Gideon. Joshua etc

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Also another reason why the rapture LIE is being spread amongst christians is so we Christians WILL NOT PREPARE SPIRITUALLY & PHYSICALLY !. So many christians i know are not prepared in the slightest...no food storage, no firearms ownership, no nothing....they are simply not ready...its such a shame and waste...they and their families are goign to be tortured to terrible degrees in the coming inquisition. This is why they want us to believe in the Rapture. I used to believe in the Rapture but that little voice inside that we all get, kept telling me that somethin doesnt add up here....i was still preparing however for the worst as i know that disaster and persecution of any kind can and DOES come to nations which has been evident throughout history...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I posted about this back in Oct of last year, is it true who knows

German ?Homeland Security? cops caught illegally ?screening? US citizens in Delaware
www.infolords.com...

German Troops In US Fully Aware of the NWO Deathcamps in USA
By: Pam Schuffert

German troops are fully aware of these many CONCENTRATION CAMPS and their grim purposes under coming martial law, which I have been faithfully reporting on for the past 6 years.

In fact, as one CIA source explained, German technicians designed the hugh human crematory facility of artificial "MOUNT FRANKLIN" in Texas, boasting three chimneys which rise through the center to the top of of it, and a tunnel and railroad tracks running through the base. More

Source: americanholocaust.homestead.com...

U.S. Concentration Camps

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

[edit on 24/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Youre right the rapture is a lie. Like it sais in the bible. NO ONE will know when Jesus will return

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sauron, thanks for the links...appreciated....im just confused as to what i can post on these forums...links etc...when is it ok to post a link to a site?...the rules are weird.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Sauron, thanks for the links...appreciated....im just confused as to what i can post on these forums...links etc...when is it ok to post a link to a site?...the rules are weird.

I think you just can't link to (advertise) a site owned by you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join