It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Guillotines In AmeriKa fr Christians !

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Saint....lets see if you can live up to 'love thy neighbour' in your ttally misunderstanding of the words when you are about to be sodomised or a family member is being hacked to pieces...but then again, being the coward are, you will just cower under the table and 'pray' and do NOTHIG as usual like so many other spineless indivisduals who try to make out that Gods word is weak and pacifist just so you can carry on being a coward....i hope you do get tortured and see others WATCH and 'just' pray....and then you will know what its like for the people you WATCHED and prayed for and did NOTHING when you had every God given opportunity to do so.
Dont take things so legalistic....sure love thy neighbour....but kill him if hes trying to kill you....tons of scriptures to prove this is ok....it doesnt mean love him in the respect we arent allowed to defend ourselves....the Bible isnt inpractical....see all the many many scriptures i gave to PROVE force is ok for situations like this.




posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Dont take things so legalistic....sure love thy neighbour....but kill him if hes trying to kill you....tons of scriptures to prove this is ok


Are you related to Andrea Yates, by any chance?



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
Okay, can we get on with the guillotining and make with the beheading already? Seriously, I've seen enough tolerance from the Christian side of this to last me a while, so please count me in with the head chopper off'ers.


I'm already bound and kneeing before God, it wouldn't take much to swing at this target.


Originally posted by brimstone735
I hear their 401K and dental are pretty decent.


Yeah it's great! The investment in Heaven has eternal return! You can't beat the medical since there's no sickness and disease, I don't care who your insurance provider is.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have two questions.......where on earth did this post come from and why do people spell America as Amerika? What is the meaning that goes with it.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Saint....lets see if you can live up to 'love thy neighbour' in your ttally misunderstanding of the words when you are about to be sodomised or a family member is being hacked to pieces...


I am ready to be tested. They are ready. Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
but then again, being the coward are, you will just cower under the table and 'pray'


Worked for Daniel in the lion's den.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
and do NOTHIG as usual like so many other spineless indivisduals who try to make out that Gods word is weak and pacifist just so you can carry on being a coward....


Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
i hope you do get tortured


I'm sure you do fellow "Christian".


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
and see others WATCH and 'just' pray....and then you will know what its like for the people you WATCHED and prayed for and did NOTHING when you had every God given opportunity to do so.


God has given me the opportunity to oppose your point of view.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Dont take things so legalistic....sure love thy neighbour....but kill him if hes trying to kill you....


I don't remember reading that caveat. Nono, no more out-of-context quoting please, I've read enough.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
tons of scriptures to prove this is ok....it doesnt mean love him in the respect we arent allowed to defend ourselves....the Bible isnt inpractical....see all the many many scriptures i gave to PROVE force is ok for situations like this.


I gave proof it is not okay and within context! If someone told me last week that crusading zealots under the Christian name still existed, I would not have believed it.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
I have two questions.......where on earth did this post come from and why do people spell America as Amerika? What is the meaning that goes with it.


I believe it's phonetic. Those who live here typically spell it America from what I understand.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Soldier, prayer is the most powerful weapon we have as Christians! Just to give y'all a little metaphoric example:

You're getting mugged. You have on your person a gun and a phone. You could take the gun and attack, possibly making it through the mugging, possibly getting shot yourself. However, instead you could use your phone to call in an air strike without the mugger even knowing he's about to be blown to smithereens by something far more powerful than he is.

Obviously, the air strike would be praying to God. We worship an infinite, all knowing, all seeing God who can do anything. Jesus said ask and it shall be given, and that we should have faith to move a mountain. If we have that kind of faith, all of our prayers will be in line with the Father's will, and therefore He would answer all of them, including when you're cowering under a table and praying for survival. Suddenly pop, all them military types' hearts explode, the guilotine falls to dust, and you're free to go. Or you could fight on your own terms, ignoring God and assuming Him too weak to help you through your plight, and wind up dead, trying to explain to Christ why you had more confidence and faith in yourself than in Him.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
I have two questions.......where on earth did this post come from and why do people spell America as Amerika? What is the meaning that goes with it.


It's a way of saying the nation is a bad place. I've also seen it spelled AmeriKKKa, and the like. For some reason, if you add a "k" in place of a "c", it denotes oppression. I guess we can blame Robert Byrd and all his Ku Klux Klan buddies for that. (hehe snuck in a political jab there
)



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Yeah it's great! The investment in Heaven has eternal return! You can't beat the medical since there's no sickness and disease, I don't care who your insurance provider is.


I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't want to associate with Christians while I live, I certainly don't want to when I die.

I'll take a burning lake of fire over the bloody prattling on of self righteous fools any day of the week.



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is just fear mongering in the name of God. Heaven halp you when your called to account.

"Turn the other cheek is so misunderstood...it means NOTHNG to do with letting someone beat the living daylights out of you and do nothing to defend yourselves...look into old customs....a slap on the right cheek b the BACK OF THE LEFT hand was an insult like spitting infront of someones walkway.....letting them know you dont approve of them.....turn th other cheek simply means take insults ...not ASSAULTS"

Actually it turning the other cheek is more technical. Roman Soldiers slapped you with the back of their hand for a good reason, using an open palm would expose themselves to attack. They backslapped you so they could use the same hand to slap you again, grab you, and keep that hand in front to control you.
If you turn the other cheek, you force them to use an open hand, which exposes them completely. try it yourself, your off balance, you are comitted to the sigle action of an open palm slap. Turning the other cheek is forcing your opponent off balance and open.
This is actually a martial arts tenant.



posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't want to associate with Christians while I live, I certainly don't want to when I die.

I'll take a burning lake of fire over the bloody prattling on of self righteous fools any day of the week.


Ouch. You cut me deep even though you don't know me



posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolmaker
Turning the other cheek is forcing your opponent off balance and open.
This is actually a martial arts tenant.


Good one. Actually, I'm more effective with open hand fighting styles (knife-hand, snake-style, mantis) than closed fist...but that's only for sparring.



posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Or you could fight on your own terms, ignoring God and assuming Him too weak to help you through your plight, and wind up dead, trying to explain to Christ why you had more confidence and faith in yourself than in Him.


WOW!
That one was a real eye-opener! Nice one junglejake, I hadn't seen it from that perspective before.



posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Considering you study kung fu saint...isnt this hypocritical of you to tell me and others that fighting is wrong and to turn the other cheek even in SELF DEFENCE?....If you really believe that what are you doing kung fu for? Unless you are just havin a laugh with me. KUNG Fu is a SELF DEFENCE...so how can you come here and preach we are to never use force to defend ourself or loved ones?



posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Considering you study kung fu saint...isnt this hypocritical of you to tell me and others that fighting is wrong and to turn the other cheek even in SELF DEFENCE?....If you really believe that what are you doing kung fu for? Unless you are just havin a laugh with me. KUNG Fu is a SELF DEFENCE...so how can you come here and preach we are to never use force to defend ourself or loved ones?


I practice martial arts. I know several styles, and had a personal trainer teaching me before I lost my job a while ago. Now all my training is on my own. My favorite martial art to practice is Kenjitsu. This is the original form of kendo, which is sword fighting. Kendo is ment for sport, kenjitsu for killing. I really enjoy working with the sword, performing the moves and the like, and just about every one is a death blow. Yet, I don't go down the street with a katana. So why on earth would I learn this self defense using a sword if I don't carry the weapon of choice? Becuase it's a way of working out and turning this body God gave me into the peak performance machine He originally intended it to be. I have not hit another person in anger in over 12 years, and have no intention of ever doing it again.

Now the question, would I defend myself using other martial arts styles I know were I to be mugged. Yep. No fargin way that guy is getting my wallet/keys/family. Should I turn the other cheek in that situation? I don't know. Jesus got pretty pissed in the temple with the money changers and wreaked up the place. I wouldn't kill the mugger. I have enough of a mastery of martial arts (outside of kenjitsu), and asked my trainer to focus on this, to incapacitate without killing. I wouldn't be doing permanent damage (I know some maiming moves, but I pray I would never use them unless there was no other option).

The situation you present, however, is vastly different than being mugged. You present a situation in which you cannot win. How can one individual, on his merits alone (no "cowering and praying" as you put it) take on the entire United States military? If what you claim is true, and there are Guillotines, and you fight against the military trying to remove your head, you will die. You may take a few people down with you before you die, but you lose in the end, no matter what. We have here a closed system which consists of you battling an entire nation's military, so you don't stand a chance. However, if we open the system and allow God in, through prayer, He can do anything. He created the universe, for golly's sake! Jesus Christ, in that situation, is your only hope. So to defend yourself in this situation by your own merrits alone, you are rejecting your only hope and trying to do it yourself. That's when you lose. Every time.



posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Jake i never said 'alone' i could do it...obviously by the power of God could i indeed take on the whole world if Gods spirit is empowering me as can any person alive if they are Christian. Evidence of VASTLY being outnumbered is throughout the whole old testament and Gods soldiers became victorious by faith.

The point is that we SHOULD try to survive as long as possible. The fact you think we wouldnt stand a chance against the whole military forces makes it look like you have no faith in God. Anything is possible if God is with us. We canot stop the New World order that is right....BUT and a BIG BUT....we CAN survive what is coming if we PREPARE properly and not simply go along in life saying "oh i will worry about it when it happens". Coem on man...some Christians WILL survive....the scriptures doesnt say ALL will be murdered...but even if that was the case for arguments sake..like you say i may be able to take a few of them down with me...thats ALL i want bro...all i want....i just wanna know i went out fighting defending my friends and loved ones and my own freedom and didnt make it easy for them, and ill die happy.

The new world order cannot be stopped as a whole but in a personal scale then YES it CAN be stopped....as in we can fight and make a stand or retreat if we have to and fight when we are pinned against the wall etc....you know...strategic warfare. Or we can fight to protect fellow human beings from being butchered and sodomised if we saw this happening.

Why should we simply give up just because its the end times?....how do we know that the inquisiton coming isnt just a normal occasion and the end isnt for another 10 years or so....its happened in russia, china and many other places....it can happen anywhere.
Persecution wether part of the book of revelation or not, is worth resisting....like you said in the mugging situation, you would not let anyone take your wallet or steal from your family etc....so if this is the case ;

Why would you allow your wife and kids to be sodomised and brutally tortured to a scale never seen before in the history of mankind?

I would think there is even more reason to fight and defned your family then.

Why not do what you can and protect your family to the best of your abilities ? You will only want to kill yourself when you see your family being tortured when you know inside 'you could have stopped them or made a difference to some degree" whereas if you do nothing , you will know that you well.....did nothing and have your families blood on your hands.

Its plain that you see common sense from your remarks about the mugging. You can see its a normal justified reaction. I fail to see why you wont see it the other way when its ona grander and more hostile scale.

God be with you.....i truly hope you will do what you can to protect you and your family when it boils down to it....i pray you will see the God given common sense and right to defend our lives.



posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Yeah, until you're cast into the lake of fire!


GLORY!



posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is one of the better post in a while.


Certain christian groups in america have been waiting for a fight for a long time. Aren't there christian survival groups waiting for this very thing, stockpiling weapons and food for the very day.

It would be like christmas for them if this was true.



posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Soldier, prayer is the most powerful weapon we have as Christians! Just to give y'all a little metaphoric example:

You're getting mugged. You have on your person a gun and a phone. You could take the gun and attack, possibly making it through the mugging, possibly getting shot yourself. However, instead you could use your phone to call in an air strike without the mugger even knowing he's about to be blown to smithereens by something far more powerful than he is.

Obviously, the air strike would be praying to God. We worship an infinite, all knowing, all seeing God who can do anything. Jesus said ask and it shall be given, and that we should have faith to move a mountain. If we have that kind of faith, all of our prayers will be in line with the Father's will, and therefore He would answer all of them, including when you're cowering under a table and praying for survival. Suddenly pop, all them military types' hearts explode, the guilotine falls to dust, and you're free to go. Or you could fight on your own terms, ignoring God and assuming Him too weak to help you through your plight, and wind up dead, trying to explain to Christ why you had more confidence and faith in yourself than in Him.
The obsurdity of the material in this thread is sickening



posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well I guess its ok to post here again. So here goes.


Originally By junglejake

The situation you present, however, is vastly different than being mugged. You present a situation in which you cannot win. How can one individual, on his merits alone (no "cowering and praying" as you put it) take on the entire United States military? If what you claim is true, and there are Guillotines, and you fight against the military trying to remove your head, you will die. You may take a few people down with you before you die, but you lose in the end, no matter what. We have here a closed system which consists of you battling an entire nation's military, so you don't stand a chance. However, if we open the system and allow God in, through prayer, He can do anything. He created the universe, for golly's sake! Jesus Christ, in that situation, is your only hope. So to defend yourself in this situation by your own merrits alone, you are rejecting your only hope and trying to do it yourself. That's when you lose. Every time.


I think that you did a better job at explaining this then I was able to, well said.


Originally By soldier_of_the_lord

Jake i never said 'alone' i could do it...obviously by the power of God could i indeed take on the whole world if Gods spirit is empowering me as can any person alive if they are Christian. Evidence of VASTLY being outnumbered is throughout the whole old testament and Gods soldiers became victorious by faith.


Does it say in the Bible that this is going to happen?
If the answer is yes, then it is …
There is no way you are going to change it… Period.
The only thing you are affecting is whether you go out by having you head chopped, or you go out by them burning you alive in some bunker like the guys in Waco TX.
If you think that burning is going to be quicker and less painful then losing your head, then fine.

I’ll tell you one way not to, as you put it,” survive to the end”. Its operating a website like yours, that is going to make sure your on the A list of people they come to collect. Heck, they might not even wait until the persecution starts.


Originally By soldier_of_the_lord
Sodomised… sodomised…. Sodomised… sodomised…..


You say that a lot for some reason, more often then I care to read. Why not just say tortured. Why that specifically?
Or is that your greatest fear, I already stated that you seem to have some real issues relating to not being secure in your gender, and you continue to drone on about this, I wonder why that is?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join