It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines In AmeriKa fr Christians !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Now I don't know if this is the real deal or not, so any opinions

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Let’s just say this scenario is accurate for a second. Why in the heck would they want to use guillotines to murder millions of people? With the technology of the modern age this makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah ...that would be my first question, seems a little odd to me.
They could just poison a water supply or something, injections in the
guise of innoculations? I think there is far easier ways to go about it,
using far less manpower I would think.

weird

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Now I don't know if this is the real deal or not, so any opinions

I smell CBS memo.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I smell CBS memo.

yea could be, I can't remember where I got it, I find things and save them I have all kinds of crap on my system.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sauron, You wouldn't happen to have whatever info was enclose withthat letter you posted, does it give any specific details?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yes very good sauron...this is why army bases in usa and england are being shut down and prohibited from normal army use and are being taken over by UN 'peacekeepers....weird......there is a UN base at yorkshire England called Menwith Hill...it has armed guards wearing the UN blue berets with the UN insignia....a friend of mine saw them and was threatened by one UN soldier when he got too close to what he believed was an 'etrance' to their underground base .....ive seen 'a' entrance myself with my own 2 eyes....i stood 7 feet away from it.....amazing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Sauron, You wouldn't happen to have whatever info was enclose withthat letter you posted, does it give any specific details?

Sorry I have no futher documents to follow up the cover letter, I was however trying to find more on Bill Hefner, I found W. G. (Bill) Hefner,* Democrat for Concord as of Oct 25 1996 and had ran for re-election and thats all so far. clerk.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
King lizard
In reference to why decapitation is used, and not simply faster or more efficient methods, I have found one reference that seems valid. It has to do with the Noahide Laws of the Talmud. These are laws that supposedly are for us non-Jewish people out there. They are a subset of the normal Jewish law that is simpler and easier to follow. The punishment for breaking these laws is to have your head removed.

I do NOT suggest any Christians here go out and start reading these laws by the way; they are very detrimental to faith and very deceptive. This is why they will probably be used. They totally deny Jesus Christ as anything more then a man (and even worse), and they are looking to a future true messiah. The main group that is pushing this believes it to be an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The current group running stuff does not prescribe to what I, or any Christian I know of, would consider Christianity.

soldier_of_the_lord
While I do not agree with your militaristic attitude, which is itself unchristian though understandable; I do agree with everything you say about the rapture, It is part of the great deception, the same with Futurism which it comes from. These are deceptions made by the Jesuits that were a part of the first beast (The Roman Empire/Church), and which now have found a home in fundamental Christianity. They are now even popular amongst the original protestant churches that originally believed in Historicism. Historicism had to be removed first, because it shows what is going on for the true end times.

On a side note. It is understandable being afraid to die, but a true Christian that had faith would put his faith in God, not in weapons and such. If it is Gods will that a true Christian lose their head, then so be it. The best you can do is warn others to get prepared, you cannot fight what is happening, it is preordained and prophesied. God cannot change a single prophecy of his word or it invalidates the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
From what I understand the guillotine is pretty quick and painless. Then again, I haven't talked to anyone who's experienced it first head. I was hoping not to go out lame like a car accident, sitting twisted and bleeding for hours until and ambulance came, then rushed to ER, four hours of surgery, seven days in a painful nerve twitching coma, then a heart seizure to finish me off. I've been told that when Christians were going to be persecuted, heads would roll
but I never took it literally. I'm sorry, I know I should be taking this more seriously, but I cannot live afraid for my life when I believe there's an eternity of Heaven up there waiting after I take a nod into a basket.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

On a side note. It is understandable being afraid to die, but a true Christian that had faith would put his faith in God, not in weapons and such. If it is Gods will that a true Christian lose their head, then so be it. The best you can do is warn others to get prepared, you cannot fight what is happening, it is preordained and prophesied. God cannot change a single prophecy of his word or it invalidates the whole thing.

Totally agree with this 100% defcon5,if you end up killing people you have surely lost your faith,God does`nt want you to kill or fight Satan in that sense,beat him by remaining Christian even if you lose your physical life.

As for the guillotine,it would make alot of sense to the beast not to use WMD to kill everyone,remember he wants all to fall down and worship him,so would`nt it be better for the beast to round up and kill(and in a very cost effective way)those who won`t worship him.

Soldier of the Lord my advice to you is continue to make people aware of what you have uncovered,its a global problem and not all countries are gun toting,the NWO is coming like it or not, its to big to stop,God will stop it,not us,so breath and stay strong spiritually to the Lord Jesus.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What a bunch of bahoohie!!! You can't honestly show a piece of paper as proof! Do you know how child simple it is to change a piece of paper!? And what is with the "K" in America...very silly and child like, well more "teen" like I should say.

soldierofthelord!? Why is it that it always has to do with killing and violence!?

[edit on 1/24/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Maybe they are a gift, for the islamic terrorists, once they conquer the world......Hey got to admit one thing, a gullotine would be alot better than getting your head hacked off like they are doing now. Maybe they could send them one, as a present.....anyone got Bin Laden's head, we could send that along with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
The Final Inquisition: Guillotines In AmeriKa!

I think that this has come up a few times before, there's no evidence or rationale to support it beyond the level of rumour.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Guys, i am most certainly not scared to die....but it wont be simply sying thats the deal here...BEFORE execution we will be TORTURED for upto an occultic 13 days! The torture i have seen with my own eyes thru a vision given to me by God which is on my site (on my profile). I think its the most UNCHRISTIAN thing ever to simply sit idly by wheile fellow christians are being sodomised, tortured and executed....whats the point in living if we are going to simply give up our lives at the first sign of trouble.?

I am fine spiritually which gives me the strength in the first place to FIGHT....and not merely pray which to me is a gitless way of letting our brethren die whilst providing an excuse for those to weak to take responsibility. Remember how the USA was made in the first place...by the BLOOD of christians.

I have an excellent argument on my site also that prives its fully justifiable to use force to defend our freedom and life.

What would each of you do if you saw someone haing their arms chopped off by a crazy guy down the street holding an axe...and you saw a gun at hand or had other means in which to severely hurt him or kill him to protect the victim?....if you were truly christian, you would shoot that filth and save the victim....why does it change when the book of Revelation is opnened?...it shouldnt. People always say "you shouldnt fear what is coming".....i tel you friends...i most certainly do not fear it.....i welcome it....i want a chance to kill the filth that will be torturing many of my brethren in christ.....this is what Gods people did throughout the old testament...the old t still applies today ...Matthew 5:17...

But anyhow i dont mind what you think.....as long as you leave me to believe what i believe God wants me and fellow christians to do....please do not tell me Christians should not be fighting...there is not an ounce of evidence anywhere in the bible...but rather the opposite. Goto my site on my profile....then goto Apocalypse Survival Guide Arena 2 page...i cant put the link here as they wont let me....i think its ok for me to do it this way though
. I have an argument for every typical statement by pacifist christians

Christians dont you know that the JESUITS are the very ones who spread the lie of pacifism so that there would be NO RESISTANCE when the new world order comes! Think about it...your attitudes is EXACTLY what they want and exactly what people like me and other chrstians who are willing to fight DO NOT WANT as do you really think people like me are going to want to watch people like you just stare at us "praying" while i am sodmised and tortured with unspeakable horrors? NO....i would want you and more importantly GOD would want you to wage war on the scum Satanists to the best of your ability.

The reason to fight is also because we christians will NOT ALL be caught....the reasn for this is mainly because GOD has given us chance to PREPARE before hand and not simply expect him to wipe our rear ends whenever trouble arises.....sure by all means pray, but dont just do nothing after...goto battle and protect your loved ones...you would really let your partner, brother, sister etc just be marched off to be raped and tortured?...what a nice example of Christianity that is.....if this was the case then Hitler would rule Europe right now and Europe would be a hell hole....allthough its fast goin that way anyway but you get the principle.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is just SOME of my argument for a 'just war' and the right for christians to defend ourselves against all evil. We use spiritual weaponry for Satan so why not PHYSICALL weaponry for PHYSICALL evil?...no logic....my friends you have simply fell for the lie of pacifism and you will wish you had taken up arms against the Satanists when the inquisiton comes and you are all alone having limbs chopped off, sodomised, and other things beyond our imagination...i tell you one thing....God has shown me via a dream that the people who are going to do this will use high techno to KEEP US ALIVE when normally thru the mthods they will use, we WOULD DIE. Anyways...check out my scriptures to prove its ok to defend ourselves with deadly force if neccesary.

If Jesus was a pacifist he would have definately condemned the soldiers in the army or anyone carrying weapons atall! Jesus was not known for "looking the other way" when he saw sin,...he denounced sin whenever and whereever he saw it.

Gods followers (Abraham, Joshua, Gideon, Samson etc) have been involved in Wars/fighting, political and military life throughout history. The fact that Jesus NEVER told his disciples that they could no longer be involved in these areas is again proof he approved of such things. After all God in the Old Testament was the very same God they were following in the New Testament except God this time came in Human form as JESUS just as prophecied!!(John chapter 1) God doesnt change, his word stands FOREVER meaning the Old Testament applies as much today as it did in the past.

Genesis 14: 14-20;

Here Abrahams brothers son Lot and others were abducted by the Kings of Sodom and Gomorrah along with their possessions and so Abraham raised a small army of just 318 men and crushed the enemy forces despite being outnumbered as God was on their Side. Afterwards God blesses them through his priest Melchizedek who brings bread and wine to celebrate the victory.

Exodus 2: 11,12

Moses spots a Slavemaster beating a fellow Hebrew and slays him to protect his brother from Tyranny.This is again refered to later on in the New Testament, Book of Acts, chapter 7, verses 22-25

Exodus 15: 3

Exodus 21: 22-25

2 men are fighting and a woman who is pregnant is at the scene, and as a result of their fighting, she gets hurt in the process and her baby dies. If this happens God says that we should kill those guilty....life for life. This applies today to Abortionists for they murder millions every year and so their death would be very much justified by the Lord Jesus.

Exodus 22: 2

Ok to kill an intruder in your home at night.

Exodus 22: 18

Exodus 22: 20

Anyone who worships any God except Jesus shall be put to death

Exodus 23: 7

Clearly defining that it is ok to kill in some situations such as the guilty and evil, but NOT if the victim is innocent or righteous.

Leviticus 20: 10, 11

Leviticus 20: 13

Clearly talking about homosexuals

Leviticus 20: 14

Leviticus 20: 15,16

Numbers 10: 9

Numbers 25: 3-13

Here we have a case of idolatory where certain people of Israel have strayed from following our Lord Jesus and began to folow BAAL aka the SUN god of SUNday whch is Nimrod. As a result God tells Moses to hang all those guilty up against the SUN to show them their God is fake and will consume them even though they were worshipping it. Also another demonstration of just force is when Phinehas kills 2 of the Idolators with his Javelin and GOD BLESSES HIM FOR IT

1 Samuel 10: 18

Here God is showing us he fights for those who wage war against Tyranny like when Moses freed the Israelites from the Tyranny of Pharaoh and killed thousands in the Red sea for trying to pursue them and send them back to slavery.

1 Samuel 15: 33

1 Kings 18: 40

More punishments for Idolators

2 Kings 1: 9, 10

King Ahaziah the enemy of Israel sends a company of 50 Soldiers to murder the prophet Elijah because Elijah was told by the Lord that the king would die and the King was afraid. God protects Elijah from the soldiers and sends fire down from Heaven to consume them.

2 Chronicles 20: 1-29

2 Chronicles 21: 3-8

Overthrowing Tyranny: Here we have Jehoram the new King of Israel. He is Evil in Gods eyes and sheds much innocent blood and so the people of Israel REVOLTED

Nehemiah 4: 14

A GREAT example of how we are instructed to FIGHT AND DEFEND our lives and our families lives from invading forces or indeed any physicall threat.

Psalm 18: 31-41

Psalm 82: 3, 4

A calling to ALL to free people who are being oppressed or who are subject to any cruelty whatsoever

Psalm 139: 19-24

Psalm 144: 1, 2

Proverbs 6: 16-19

Here God again singles out INNOCENT blood should NOT be spilt for it is an evil thing to destroy someone who does not deserve it.

Proverbs 20: 18

Proverbs 24: 11, 12

This scripture is telling Christians to protect people who are going to be murdered by the oppressors.

Jeremiah 48: 10

Telling us that whoever holds back from shedding the blood of EVIL will be cursed such as in the example of the particular scripture where Moab is being destroyed through 'looking the other way' when they should have punished the evil doers.

Luke 22: 36-38

Jesus tells his Disciples to buy Swords to make sure his ministry goes smoothly as he knew many people hated his teachings and would seek to murder him and his followers. He did not need protection as he was God, but he did this to show US that its ok to defend ourselves with FORCE if it calls for it.

John 2: 15

Jesus makes a WHIP and expels the thieves in God's temple, not to mention also turning over the tables. People at the scene would have a VERY VERY hard time believing Jesus was a pacifist after this act.

Acts 7: 22-25

This repeats the account which happened in the Old Testament as referenced earlier above. It is clearly justifying the killing Moses did as an act of 'avenging the oppressed'

Hebrews 11: 30-34

Obviously blessing and justifying the WARRIORS of old in how they had God on their side and were ALWAYS victorious in BATTLE....who said the New Testament NEVER mentions violence? This is one clear scripture that does aswell as the others i have mentioned above.....DO NOT LET THE VATICAN CONTROLLED NEW WORLD ORDER DECEIVE YOU INTO THINKING IT IS WRONG TO DEFEND YOURSELVES, YOUR LIVES AND THE PURSUIT of HAPPINESS

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

Sorry I have no futher documents to follow up the cover letter, I was however trying to find more on Bill Hefner, I found W. G. (Bill) Hefner,* Democrat for Concord as of Oct 25 1996 and had ran for re-election and thats all so far. clerk.house.gov...

Have you considered the possibility that this is a BRAC related conversion?

www.prairie-advocate-news.com...

www.webcom.com...

And SOL, you are truely insane. I hope that there is someone keeping a close eye on you.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Prove how i am insane howard....is is simply because i offer a challenge to your normal way of thinking and you dont understand or dont agree withit?...is it the fact that you simply dont understand for the reason i am insane?....that would never stand up in court....prove it ...dont just call me names bro......dont think like everyone else...develop your own mind...stand on your own 2 feet, not other peoples.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If you think that you provide a “challenge to your normal way of thinking,” Then your way of thinking must be abnormal.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why are you trying to save people who are already saved?
You're waiting for the axe to fall but can't you see it lying on the ground? We're fine. Even if we go through 13 days of torture, what is that to eternity? James 1:2 -

"Consider it a pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverence must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trail, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."

Save the people who need it. There are many people suffering in this world
, who need the good news, a helping hand and a kind Word and you're offering war? Sorry sir, no deal.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Saint.....you tell me that when you are being tortured by the enemy and you see some christians merely praying for your protection whenthey have the God given ability to get off their cowardly rear end and defend you theirself, then you tell me that you wont be mad and angry at those people.....untill you have been in a dangerous situation where your life is threatened, you cannot appreciate the full danger of what is coming and the reality of the terrible things to come. I am here telling this aticle because i want christians to RESIST and fight for our FREEDOM and right to LIFE.....dude...whats the point in living if you are not going to defend your body?....in effect you are being hypocritical...you defend your body by making sure that you dont put your hand too close to the blade whilst cutting wood....also you make sure you wait till the roads are clear before you cross...why? whats the point?....if you are just going to surrender when they come for you....then you are having no respect for your TEMPLE.....you protect and look after your TEMPLE by the ways above i just described and also food...so by simply giving in, you my friend are being hypocritical as you protect your body/temple in most things, but not when it comes to a real life threatening situation involving another human...where is the logic in that?..I cant see any bro.

By prolonging your life by RESISTING.....you will be giving yourself a longer chance to SAVE the SOULS that are still lost....if we all just roll over and submit to TYRANNY every time it shows its ugly head, then there would literally be NO CHRISTIANS alive today or they would simply be hiding under the table...oh wait....thats exactly what they are doing today....there are no real patriots anymore...they all love thier cable tv and microwave dinners so much that they dont want to even think about taking on responsibility and getting a bit of BACKBONE in order to FIGHT to protect their families and/or wife/husband etc.....there is no scripture for you to support this bro...i have plenty of which i gave many above.
Please please do NOT listen to people who spread the lie that Jesus was apacifist....people living at the time of jesus would have an incredibly hard time believing that considering he used a WHIP to expell the money changers and told his disciples to ARM THEMSELVES WITH SWORDS....luke 22:36-38 John 2:15...read the other scriptures also.

Look friend....i just dont want the filth to get an easy ride.....why give it to them? They will have the mark of the beast at this point anyhow and their souls are already lost....so it doesnt matter if you didnt resist and kill them as they have no chance of entering heaven.....plus.....come on man....brotherly love is also expressed sometimes in forcefull ways by protecting those that are being oppressed.

I dont mean to sound hostile to you..... i just know what its like to be in very dangerous situations and how ive seen people do nothing....it was all left upto me....thankfully i was not pacifist and i managed ....but there may be a point in the future where i may not manage...i could be outnumbered and who knows what else situation may arise.....point is...we should LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR by also DEFENDING THEM from EVIL PEOPLE who TORTURE INNOCENT HUMANS!.....ive also seen a person being beat up and noone intervened but merely LOOKED and did nothing.....i was the only one who helped the victim by using FORCE to defend him from the attacker.....this is common sense man....why not apply it in the same manner when the government come for us?....dont let fear overcome you so that you feel it is hopeless to fight..YOU have a chance to survive what is coming.....you and your family may not have to see DEATH and a horrible torture beyond imagination before hand...take the chance and take it so you can meet others who are also resisting(non christians wil resist too) who can be SAVED by Jesus blood.

Think logically in all situations man...logic always prevails...Jesus would never want us to roll over and watch our fellow humans be butchered and do nothing.

God be with you....i pray you will change your attitude when you see a close friend or wife etc raped infront of your eyes, then you will see the common sense 'christian compassion' on the oppressed and take up arms. Logic knows EVIl people will not listen towords...force is the only way to stop evil people from hurting innocent people.

"All that is requied for EVIL to prevail is that GOOD men do NOTHING"...Edmund Burke

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join