It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Triple post

edit on 16-10-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hitler fire-bombed his opponents' campaign offices too.

They also firebombed the Reichstag and blamed their opponents for it.

link   

I'm not trying to formulate anything. That is not my intentions. Trying to make a point. But I think I'm the only one who knows the point I'm trying to make.

link   
site issues causing double posts.
edit on 10/16/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

link   

DP

edit on 16-10-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Is Texas primarily a red state or a blue state? What is the predominant party in Texas? How did it come to be that way? Did all the Democrats just leave and did a bunch of Republicans move there in their place? Is that how Texas went from being primarily Dixie Democrats to being primarily conservative Republicans?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ironically, Nazis support Trump enthusiastically. I betcha Nazis did this to make Democrats look like the villains when in reality they are.

Funny how conservatives immediately jump to any and all conspiracy theories about Dems but never look to their own camp.

1. Are there any documented cases of Trump supporters stalking Hillary supporters as they leave her rallies?

2. Are there any documented cases of Trump supporters causing collateral damage to convey their political ideology?

3. Are there any documented cases of Trump supporters assaulting children of Hillary supporters?

4. Are there any documented cases of Trump supporters calling for the destruction property?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The totalitarian regressives who call themselves the left are totally out of control

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Timothy McVeigh was a white supremacist if memory serves…
There's a list there.

Well, I guess we can debate

Well, no. You moved the goalpost from slagging liberals in general as promoting violence to...something.
So, no.

Timothy McVeighs Idol was David Karesh who's Idol was Jim Jones, a communist messianic figure in his own right who gained fame as a liberal community reformer in San Francisco I think…
This is from memory so so forgive me if any the details are fuzzy…
But I remember Jones to be lauded by the Liberals as his application of communal living was tantamount to splitting the atom for progressives…

Again, as so often happens with progressive cults the inevitable conclusion was reached...

I am a product of the south and was born and raised in it's racial treachery…
I need no lesson as to who the villains were…
They were the progressive liberal left…they were my neighbors and colleagues and I so well with the Democratic Party and it's liberal ethos spawned..
It has been this way since the Civil War and regardless of whatever fantasies are taught in northern schools I lived the reality that you could never understand unless you are a product of the south...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In case this hasn't been mentioned yet:

Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally in Bangor

BANGOR, Maine — Several attendees left Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Saturday rally in Bangor to find their parked cars vandalized with white spray paint.

A Bangor police spokesman said officers were “seeking witnesses and reviewing video” in the criminal mischief case at the New York City billionaire’s us-against-them speech blasting “ a rigged system” at the Cross Insurance Center.

More than 20 cars parked between the Bangor Raceway and Buck Street were hit with lines of white paint.

www.sunjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
" For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."

This is the problem when you spew nasty rhetoric and incite violence. It's no guarantee that your supporters will be the ones committing it.

But I do hope the people responsible get caught

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The car owners obviously deserved it because they have cars and don't think right.

Hillary 2016, Because I don't want her supporters to kill me.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Atrocious, and there is no defense or excuse for such an act, irrespective of where one falls on the political spectrum.

I wonder, do Liberals see the hypocrisy in the actions of their thuggish contingent rife in their ranks?

Of course. And, liberal =/= necessarily a hater of Republicans, or conservatives. Likewise liberal =/= necessarily Democrat. I'm socially liberal, and yet none of those things.

Violence of this sort is never justified or excusable to me. Period.

I'm thankful no lives were lost.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

This is the problem when you spew nasty rhetoric and incite violence. It's no guarantee that your supporters will be the ones committing it.

So if women get raped, they deserved it because of the way they dressed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

This is terrible and I'm staying out of that party line bashing.
I'm a dem and I'm not defending this.
And I'm not a Nazi progressive left either.
I'm just another everyday American.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

progressives are nazis.

You know who did it it? Nobody hurt, tRump on a Slump.....agent provocateur?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

It's the first I've seen this scripture used this way. I do tend to agree though. Even though ultimately each is responsible for their own actions.

It's sad how this election seems to be spiraling down lately. The way I see it - there are extremists on every side. This is no longer a Republican vs Democrat thing. It's about the extremists vs the rest of us that truly care for country and the Constitution.

The extremists are undermining our rights.

We need to separate from them. And disavow these actions.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Said narrative being the Republicans are the modern incarnation of Hitler's brown shirts

Sure it wasn't a Trump supporter who did the fire bombing? I'm not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
North Carolina has been having issues for quite awhile.

The GOP leaders pulled some Redistricting and Gerrymandering shenanigans.

There's definitely bad blood in NC between Reps and Dems.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well color us surprised.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join