It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's working! Liberal groups are reading the WikiLeaks afterall.

Some of the left’s most influential voices and groups are taking offense at the way they and their causes were discussed behind their backs by Clinton and some of her closest advisers in the emails, which swipe liberal heroes and causes as “puritanical,” “pompous”, “naive”, “radical” and “dumb,” calling some “freaks,” who need to “get a life.”
Liberal groups and activists are assembling opposition research-style dossiers of the most dismissive comments in the WikiLeaks emails about icons of their movement like Clinton’s Democratic primary rival Bernie Sanders, and their stances on trade, Wall Street reform, energy and climate change. And some liberal activists are vowing to use the email fodder to oppose Clinton policy proposals or appointments deemed insufficiently progressive.
Another veteran liberal organizer argued that Tanden, who in one email mocked “the puritanical standards of the Bernistas,” was exposed by WikiLeaks as someone about whom the liberal base should be wary.
www.politico.com...

Marco Rubio: using the WikiLeaks emails against Hillary Clinton would set a dangerous precedent

CNN's Dan Merica: Nothing to See in Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton's Private Speech Transcripts

Fact -Check: No, We Do Not Know Yet Whether Russia is Responsible for Wikileaks

Clinton Campaign Makes Wildly Inconsistent Claims About Emails Published By WikiLeaks

WikiLeaks: Clinton confirmed authenticity of Podesta emails

WikiLeaks reveals the real Huma Abedin

WikiLeaks Reveals That Huma Abedin Is Actually Hillary Clinton
The release of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s hacked e-mails, published October 7 by Wikileaks, promised a tantalizing look into Abedin’s inner life and her relationship with Clintonworld. Is she, as Vanity Fair’s William Cohan has written, Hillary Clinton’s secret weapon or her next big problem? The reality, it seems, is both less salacious and more interesting. As Politico notes, having reviewed the trove of Wikileaks documents, Abedin is essentially Clinton’s “external hard drive,” whose mind holds a near-exact copy of the Democratic nominee’s history and thought process. In one 2015 e-mail, for instance, Clinton staff are trying to figure out how the soon-to-be candidate should respond to the announcement of Loretta Lynch as attorney general. “Pretty sure [Clinton] knows her, but not certain,” Podesta wrote to a group of aides. “+ Huma.”

edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Anyone having trouble connecting with twitter?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
George Soros' voicemail box is FULL.
Must suck when you are an evil billionaire world shaker and Wikileaks exposes your cell phone number to the whole world.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you really believe this guy still has a personal cellphone? He probably has a whole floor of employees just to pick that one up.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

Do you really believe this guy still has a personal cellphone? He probably has a whole floor of employees just to pick that one up.

People dialed the number.
It goes straight to voicemail.
The creepy old dude on the other end says he is George Soros and to leave a message.
Rich people don't carry cellphones?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well at his age he probably stays the F away from anything remotely cancerous;

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here is what Donna Brazile says in public:

"Under President Obama, the economy has experienced a record 70 straight months of private-sector job growth. Over 14 million jobs!" Brazile tweeted almost exactly one month before she sent her email to Podesta.

Here is what she says in private:

In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.
“I think people are more in despair about how things are — yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs,” she admits. “HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent,” she continued.

Such honesty from such a vocal and public cheerleader for the Obama administration is sure to embarrass the White House, and contradicts the official Democratic Party line that Obama is some sort of economy-saving superhero.

Source
edit on b000000312016-10-21T10:13:15-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 21 Oct 2016 10:13:15 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

DNC/CNN's @DonnaBrazile, who we exposed as rigging Sanders-Clinton debate, angrily snaps at reporters
edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Has anyone tried typing in the factory pre-set PIN to get access to his recorded voicemails? This was how the so-called 'hacking' scandal engulfed Rupert Murdoch's UK news operations. People just don't bother to set their own PIN.

I mean, obviously I'm not advocating doing this. It would be illegal. But I wonder if anyone has tried.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Has anyone tried typing in the factory pre-set PIN to get access to his recorded voicemails? This was how the so-called 'hacking' scandal engulfed Rupert Murdoch's UK news operations. People just don't bother to set their own PIN.

I mean, obviously I'm not advocating doing this. It would be illegal. But I wonder if anyone has tried.

That is a good idea.
I guess that if someone tried it early enough, it may have been accessed. I imagine that the phone has been wiped by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A more interesting question would be WHOM would be dumb enough to worry?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I imagine that the phone has been wiped by now.

Upthread, someone commented that the voicemail was full. Which suggests it's still in use, or has been recently. At any rate, there are messages in that voicebox.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

DNC/CNN's @DonnaBrazile, who we exposed as rigging Sanders-Clinton debate, angrily snaps at reporters

LOL

She's a bitter loser isn't she.

And she's the Democrat Committee leader.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

She sure botched up with those comments didn't she.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is interesting ,a British politician who claims Russia didn't do this..constitution.com...
edit on 21-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I imagine that the phone has been wiped by now.

Upthread, someone commented that the voicemail was full. Which suggests it's still in use, or has been recently. At any rate, there are messages in that voicebox.

That was me commenting... and it was hours ago that the person had called. If Soros isn't a moron (and he isn't) the phone would have no useable info on it now.

Edit:
At any rate, I know I am not going to call it.

edit on b000000312016-10-21T12:26:37-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 21 Oct 2016 12:26:37 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Soros is certainly no moron. On the other hand, he is what we politely refer to as 'getting on in years' and such people are often confused or casual about digital security on personal devices.

Anyway, I'll not labour the point. Hacking George Soros's voicemails would be very illegal indeed and therefore is a very bad idea, even though the contents of his voicemail inbox might have global significance.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Soros is certainly no moron. On the other hand, he is what we politely refer to as 'getting on in years' and such people are often confused or casual about digital security on personal devices.

Anyway, I'll not labour the point. Hacking George Soros's voicemails would be very illegal indeed and therefore is a very bad idea, even though the contents of his voicemail inbox might have global significance.

Agreed on those points.
I will cross my fingers and hope that Anon or someone of that sort did in fact hack his voicemail.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join