It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign says FBI is Going After Russia for Hacking Their E-mail Server.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
October 11, 2016

Clinton Campaign Chairman, John Podesta, is so angry over his e-mail being hacked, that he has the FBI investigating Russia. Yes...Russia.

""I've been involved in politics for nearly five decades, and this definitely is the first campaign that I've been involved with in which I've had to tangle with Russian intelligence agencies, who seem to be doing everything they can on behalf of our opponent," Podesta told reporters aboard Clinton's plane.""

Full Story: www.msn.com... ntp

OK..so what happens next? The FBI can't even catch the EASY criminals, like Hillary Clinton, her aide Cheryl Mills, and their Bleach-bit minions. Will they recommend an indictment of Vladimir Putin, and FedEx him a subpoena?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure the Russians will be able to set criteria, Do's and Don'ts, and get immunity, and destroy evidence after they're done.

Just so Comey can come out and say he found no wrong doing. Just like he did for Clinton.

edit on C161102119 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sounds like the Cold War; reminds me of the FX series "The Americans".

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

In the need for a speedy investigation putin was granted immunity and his laptop destroyed.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To me this is the same as a rapist complaining about being caught because the peeping tom who was watching through the window decided to call the cops and then telling the cops the peeping tom is the one they should be focusing on

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
How can the FBI go after Russia?

I thought they were internal and couldn't operate internationally.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Any inquiry has proven no such thing thus far. What Russians?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's funny that Podesta feels that he's "tangling with Russian intelligence agencies". It sounds like they have bugs on his phones, men in black sitting in front of his house, attempting to poison his lunch, and pretty women propositioning him for lap dances, LOL.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Even if they had overwhelming evidence Russia did anything of criminal origin. What the f*** is the US going to do about it? Give them a time out? Go to Russia to build a jail to house themselves?

This is a joke and a waste of money.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Great idea , go after Russia. Im sure there are multiple hackers (they must have the worst IT people ever), not to mention FBI releasing investigative documentation, cant forget all the foia requests and lawsuits. There so much info out there to soak in. Let the American people see how widespread their corruption is, how deep their media collusion runs and the general contempt they have for the American people.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

LOL! This is so ridiculous, you can't even make it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They just want to build up justifications for aggressive actions as soon as she is elected. It's clear.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Good point and true. Interesting how he wants the FBI involved, he probably wants Comey to save the day again. The media is already doing everything possible not to expose these emails to the public.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I suspect the seeds are being sown here for two things.

1) the theft of the election by Clinton by pushing any controversy on vote numbers off onto Russia
2) a future war against Russia which I think will occur in the short to medium term after Clinton gets the presidencey

Someone should ask Clinton;

exactly how is Russia interfering with the American 2016 presidential election?

what actions are being taken to prevent it from happening?

why is the technology used for casting and counting votes so easily corruptible?

what evidence is there to support this allegation?

what is the motive for Russia into interfere?

how is it being done?

what is being done to prevent Russia from interfering because if Russia can interfere with this presidential election what is preventing ISIS, Iran, Israel. Iceland, north korea, Germany, france and mexico, from interfering in the same means Russia allegedly is?

edit on 12-10-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It doesn't make sense that Russia would want Trump over Clinton. They've been pretty much doing what they want during the Obama admin. Remember the hot mic with Obama and Medved? "I'll have more flexibility in my 2nd term" Obama is closer to their ideology than Trump, as well as his notion of a weaker America "leading from behind" is more in tune with Russian interest than an America first oriented candidate. With Hillary in charge theyd just have to grease up the Clintons Foundation.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
They just want to build up justifications for aggressive actions as soon as she is elected. It's clear.

Yep, that's pretty much how it looks to me too.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

That's what I thought too. As a matter of fact you and I are correct.
The FBI is limited to investigations within the USA.

Besides we already have our best intelligence on it. That is why their confidence on this situation is rated high. They know for sure already that it's Russia. High up in the government too.

They bomb a location with a drone when their confidence level is merely good. High is certain.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's funny that Podesta feels that he's "tangling with Russian intelligence agencies". It sounds like they have bugs on his phones, men in black sitting in front of his house, attempting to poison his lunch, and pretty women propositioning him for lap dances, LOL.

Or some person sitting on a bed who weighs 400 pounds hacking his computer???

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's getting real

White House: We will respond to Russia hacks

National security adviser Lisa Monaco spoke in general about what the government might do last week at a Washington Post event, before the Russia statement had been released.

"We will respond in a time and place and manner of our choosing, and when we do so, we will consider a full range of tools, economic, diplomatic, criminal law enforcement, military, and some of those responses may be public, some of them may not be," Monaco said.

Pressed by moderator Ellen Nakashima, Monaco said the range of options include private diplomatic channels, intelligence operations, prosecutions and sanctions -- all taking into account broader considerations on the world stage.

"We will act responsibly, proportionately, and do so in a time and place of our choosing," Monaco said. "The primary guiding and overarching focus in those discussions is about what is in the national security interest of the United States. That is the North Star for those discussions."

President Barack Obama signed an executive order in April 2015 authorizing a new sanctions power that allows retribution for cyberattacks, but it has never been used.

cnn

I wonder if Trump has Assange on the payroll?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Or you could just turn on the tv to get the answers to those questions.

They are hacking into board of electorate computers. Hacking personal info of voters. They are hacking the DNC
They are causing people to question the security of the election and they are dividing the country .

Isn't that enough?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join