It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign says FBI is Going After Russia for Hacking Their E-mail Server.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hilarious itsn't it, that the famous bad boy FBI the scaremongers of all Americans register Americans are going after Russia but they can not even do anything to stop the corruption within our own government, including Hillary.

After the Hillary case the FBI should be rename the Clintons personal lap boys.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's sad when someone has a dream of peace with Russia and then someone else decides conflict is a better option...

Nice work bro...

Peace with a country that is actively trying to manipulate your political elections doesn't sound like a very co-beneficial relationship for us.

It's amazing how people always complain about the US' corruption but then pretend like Russia is this bastion of goodwill and awesomeness. It's actually WAAAAAY more corrupt than we are, and it goes all the way up to the top with Putin. I don't believe anything coming out of that country.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's sad when someone has a dream of peace with Russia and then someone else decides conflict is a better option...

Nice work bro...

Peace with a country that is actively trying to manipulate your political elections doesn't sound like a very co-beneficial relationship for us.

It's amazing how people always complain about the US' corruption but then pretend like Russia is this bastion of goodwill and awesomeness. It's actually WAAAAAY more corrupt than we are, and it goes all the way up to the top with Putin. I don't believe anything coming out of that country.

Huh? HRC and Trump are actively manipulating the political election. As far as I have seen there is no more direct link to Russia doing this than 4chan hackers at this point.

I keep seeing people post that Trump has a connection to Russia, but so does most every politician in the US in some fashion. What exactly does Russia gain by putting Trump in office? Or the reverse of that, what do they gain by keeping Hillary out?

Whomever is releasing emails has obviously released real emails, hence the big stink from those being scrutinized and the massive smear campaign without any proof.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh come on! The CIA and the government has all but confirmed that the Russians are trying to manipulate the elections. If you aren't seeing it then you are being willfully blind.

Here they are in September warning about it: (Post article too)
CIA warns of Russian hacking ahead of election

Now the Feds are confirming multiple locations have been hacked:
Feds believe Russians hacked Florida election-systems vendor
Russian hackers targeted Arizona election system

Email leaks are being traced to them:
Evidence mounts linking DNC email hacker to Russia

Whomever is releasing emails has obviously released real emails, hence the big stink from those being scrutinized and the massive smear campaign without any proof.

It's Russia and they are violating our sovereignty! When did this stop becoming a concern to Americans? Because it threatens an American political candidate that you don't like? If it were Trump's emails being hacked I'm damn sure you'd be screaming for Russia's head.

PS: And saying that there is no evidence is you being willfully blind. This # has been in the pipeline for a while now.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Oh come on! The CIA and the government has all but confirmed that the Russians are trying to manipulate the elections. If you aren't seeing it then you are being willfully blind.

It's Russia and they are violating our sovereignty! When did this stop becoming a concern to Americans? Because it threatens an American political candidate that you don't like? If it were Trump's emails being hacked I'm damn sure you'd be screaming for Russia's head.

PS: And saying that there is no evidence is you being willfully blind. This # has been in the pipeline for a while now.

They have placed blame but no proof of it at all.

Whomever hacked the emails....does it make the wrongs they are bringing to light better for you? Better to go on blind and happy than know what's really going on?

I see the hacks as more of an eye opener to the American people as to how corrupt our government it. who cares if they hack Trump's email....he is not a politician and has nothing that would be detrimental to the American views of politicians and current government employees.

These hacks have caused people to have to resign over them because they are damning. I'd say knowing is better than not. I don't know how often I have to say it....I don't like Trump either...he is one person...these hacks are showing multiple current government employees, that we pay for, being underhanded and it's taking its toll on them....

I say burn them down and rebuild with some better choices.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Whomever hacked the emails....does it make the wrongs they are bringing to light better for you? Better to go on blind and happy than know what's really going on?

I see the hacks as more of an eye opener to the American people as to how corrupt our government it. who cares if they hack Trump's email....he is not a politician and has nothing that would be detrimental to the American views of politicians and current government employees.

These hacks have caused people to have to resign over them because they are damning. I'd say knowing is better than not. I don't know how often I have to say it....I don't like Trump either...he is one person...these hacks are showing multiple current government employees, that we pay for, being underhanded and it's taking its toll on them....

I say burn them down and rebuild with some better choices.

I know, right? Judge Ferrer said it well.

It's like if someone breaks into your house and finds a dead body and calls the police.

Then you tell the cops to forget the body and go after the burglar.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I guess the word "evidence" in the articles I linked means nothing to you. Like I said. Willfully blind. You are letting the ends justify the means (NEVER a good call). I just hope you come to your senses after this election is over and the stink of the election propaganda loses its effect on you.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I guess the word "evidence" in the articles I linked means nothing to you. Like I said. Willfully blind. You are letting the ends justify the means (NEVER a good call). I just hope you come to your senses after this election is over and the stink of the election propaganda loses its effect on you.

I read them all...they can say evidence all day long in their articles...they describe no evidence at all...just say they have evidence.

There is evidence HRC deleted 33k emails. There is evidence some of the emails on her illegal private server were confidential. There is evidence of a cover up at the highest levels of our nation's top security teams. I know there is because I have read it in articles..../sarcasm

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I read them all...they can say evidence all day long in their articles...they describe no evidence at all...just say they have evidence.

Well they aren't going to release that evidence to the public. That would destroy their case they are building...

There is evidence HRC deleted 33k emails. There is evidence some of the emails on her illegal private server were confidential. There is evidence of a cover up at the highest levels of our nation's top security teams. I know there is because I have read it in articles..../sarcasm

There is also an investigation with an investigator's words saying that there was no case to prosecute, but y'all like to ignore that part a lot.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It's quite interesting how some people still think she's innocent, and now they believe Russia is throwing our election with less evidence then there is to convict that woman already. Funny it is they act like no prosecutor would take her case. HA

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well they aren't going to release that evidence to the public. That would destroy their case they are building...

There is also an investigation with an investigator's words saying that there was no case to prosecute, but y'all like to ignore that part a lot.

Ha...the investigator being Comey? There are also other investigators that were involved that are miffed that she wasn't indicted. Oh...and the evidence that was conveniently destroyed after immunity deals were made....but yeah...nothing odd about that...data retention doesn't apply to government.

As far as releasing evidence....no they can't because of an active investigation. For being on the trail for months they sure have done a whole lot of nothing except just say the Russians did it and they continue to be hacked....we either have the worst data security at the highest levels or the worst cyber investigative teams....

Anywho...like I said....I would rather know what our current politicians are doing that they shouldn't be....I will happily cheer the hackers on if they lift the veil.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Ha...the investigator being Comey? There are also other investigators that were involved that are miffed that she wasn't indicted. Oh...and the evidence that was conveniently destroyed after immunity deals were made....but yeah...nothing odd about that...data retention doesn't apply to government.

Which investigators are these? Why aren't you naming names or posting evidence of them being "miffed"?

As far as releasing evidence....no they can't because of an active investigation. For being on the trail for months they sure have done a whole lot of nothing except just say the Russians did it and they continue to be hacked....we either have the worst data security at the highest levels or the worst cyber investigative teams....

The cyber security department of our government has been bitching for YEARS that our cyber security is #ty. This is news to you now?
US government weaker on cybersecurity than any other major industry
How weak cybersecurity could disrupt the U.S. election
America’s cyber security still lacking - August of last year
Here's a freaking right wing crazy site talking about it in 2015 - Intel Assessment: Weak Response to Breaches Will Lead to More Cyber Attacks

Anywho...like I said....I would rather know what our current politicians are doing that they shouldn't be....I will happily cheer the hackers on if they lift the veil.

Sigh... I guess because I work in IT I understand the implications of excusing this behavior in our country (also I know the trouble that IT has to go through when this # happens since our company recently had to rebuild after a particular nasty virus hit us), but I sure wish people would get bettered computer educated... Your ignorance is holding us back.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Which investigators are these? Why aren't you naming names or posting evidence of them being "miffed"?

The cyber security department of our government has been bitching for YEARS that our cyber security is #ty. This is news to you now?
US government weaker on cybersecurity than any other major industry
How weak cybersecurity could disrupt the U.S. election
America’s cyber security still lacking - August of last year
Here's a freaking right wing crazy site talking about it in 2015 - Intel Assessment: Weak Response to Breaches Will Lead to More Cyber Attacks

Sigh... I guess because I work in IT I understand the implications of excusing this behavior in our country (also I know the trouble that IT has to go through when this # happens since our company recently had to rebuild after a particular nasty virus hit us), but I sure wish people would get bettered computer educated... Your ignorance is holding us back.

Actually I have done security at secret/top secret clearance for our government and other organizations specifically on intrusion detection/prevention. I know what it takes. I did it for years. Penetration testing all over the place on the west coast and the east coast.

I don't need a "computer lesson" at all. I have a degree in CS with advanced training in multiple aspects of security from "top guns" at multiple large organizations. I have helped write white papers on infrastructure build outs and securing data.

I have ethically hacked for IBM/ISS. I was the very first tech in the country to be certified in both Xensource and VMware security and got loads of contracts specifically because of that.

So please spare me your "computer lesson".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yet our government's behind the times cyber security is somehow news to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yet our government's behind the times cyber security is somehow news to you.

Nope...the fact that they are claiming to have been investigating for months now tells me they are trying to place blame on a single entity for political matters. There are probably dozens of great hackers or more around the world that are actually targeting the government and leaking this stuff...but conveniently the one country we have the most reason to shut down is the one country they blame.

Hell....ISS's X-Force alone was a huge operation solely focused on security and ethical hacking. And we aren't talking about hacking a government email address...we are talking about private email communications using non-government emails and servers. Podesta's was all gmail...the HRC team was all her private server. The email chains have government addresses in them which shows they did correspond using state servers and non-state servers. If anyone thinks these "private" public email accounts can't be "hacked" then they are stupid.

You, being in IT, know that 95% of the people out there use passwords that are simple to figure out if you have any knowledge of that person's life. 95% of the folks outside of secret/top clearance had their password taped to their monitor in most of the cases I ran through. The others had to have a chipped card that was inserted into the reader beside the computer in order to open it. It is just as likely that someone saw a Post-It note with Podesta's email account and password written on it as it is that he was actually hacked.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nice work bro...

I see several angles here.

Putin loves Russia.

Trump loves America.

Russia have EMP technology nailed.

If Americans have any sense they will vote for Trump. Hillary will lead us into WW3 and the Russians will own us...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Really? Because all the evidence points to Russia LITERALLY owning us with a useful idiot in the White House if you vote for Trump. Which is what I've been highlighting all thread. Though it's funny how you guys act like Russia has no ulterior agendas here. They are just SUPER altruistic and looking for justice. Uh Huh. Yeah right...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join