It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still voting for Trump and you should to!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Bill was not impeached and the impeachment process was not over his sexual exploits.

Bill Clinton was ABSOLUTELY IMPEACHED. How are you on ATS if you cant even google ???

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think you are confusing what "impeached" actually means. Impeachment is a process, not a verdict. Bill was indeed impeached.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

I like what Trump represents as far as a movement

I have profoundly more useful movements daily. But then, I'm a lucky guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It's ok guys.. If SHTF you can come bunk up with us in Canada. Don't forget your grappling hook lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would absolutely be voting for trump if I was a US citizen

They man is a leader, and a businessman

That is exactly what the US needs right now, the current administration are screwing it up big time and that is because they're infested with corruption from big business/corps, special interests, secret society and they're only about themselves and there own gains and not the American people which also translate the West/Free world

So It is important to more than just Americans

I would be knocking door to door filling in as many people as I possibly could each day to get them to see that trump has the skills to fix this and is not owned by these people wrecking the world

TRUMP 2016

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Trump once claimed that he could shoot someone dead in Times square and people would ignore it and still vote for him.
The OP has just confirmed this.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Trump once claimed that he could shoot someone dead in Times square and people would ignore it and still vote for him.

False.

It was 5th Avenue. Times Square is on 7th.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Pardon?

False.

It was 5th Avenue. Times Square is on 7th.

I stand corrected.
My geographical knowledge of NY is limited.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Lets not forget that horrible scene where she celebrates the murder of Gadaffi, what sick person celebrates the murder of a foreign leader and rumor has it they also killed gadaffis young niece would hillary also be cheering on the murder of children because they had in her opinion the wrong relations or were of the wrong religion etc. On top of this , this sick women talks about murdering such people as jillian assange whos only crime was to try and keep the world informed about the corruption and secrets of western world. Is this the form that we would be seeing from hillary, the murdering of any one that did not agree with her or that stood in the way of America bullying or dominance of the world. This woman wants to control the nuclear button and she does not like putin or the chinese, the problem with this is that they will launch back if they are fired upon and that will be the end of surface america while she sits in her deep underground bunker cheering on the hostilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh come on. Hillary Clinton does not want to start a nuclear war and destroy all life on earth.

She hasn't talked about wanting to murder Assange.

The hyperbole is getting a bit daft now folks.

Nobody is saying Clinton is a good candidate. The problem is that a vast number of people think that Trump is orders of magnitude worse.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Oh come on. Hillary Clinton does not want to start a nuclear war and destroy all life on earth.

She hasn't talked about wanting to murder Assange.

The hyperbole is getting a bit daft now folks.

Nobody is saying Clinton is a good candidate. The problem is that a vast number of people think that Trump is orders of magnitude worse.

I'm sure that she wouldn't really "intend" to wipe out life as we know it.

Do you think she just wanted a couple pics of Assange, using a drone?

Hey, how about them Trump taxes, eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Well, whether Hillary or Trump wins, there's a library near me and I'll have my glasses ready.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My thoughts on this are

All guys at one time or another have something rude to say about women. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Over time attitudes change. That is for example 30 years ago attitudes about gays were different and people might say things which would now be considered offensive. So you could go back in anyones history and find something they said which might now be considered inappropriate or offensive.

Also people own personal attitudes change over time. So what you think about women for example when your young might be different when you get older. All depends on your life experience.

Media are telling us both candidates are trying to appeal to white collar women, well any free thinking woman should be able to work out all of above and see that this is just a cynical attack from the Clinton side and surely vote for Trump. Otherwise professional American women are going to make themselves look ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

I sat around the gaming table with guys for years. Yep, they talk like that. It's how they act on it or not that matters.

Talk is just talk. So did Trump do those things or was he just talking?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I sat around the gaming table with guys for years. Yep, they talk like that. It's how they act on it or not that matters.

Talk is just talk. So did Trump do those things or was he just talking?

That's the problem with Trump, he does it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

if you heard your sons talk like that, would you say anything? would you be disgusted?

women saying this talk is okay disgust me even more, frankly.

and, NOT ALL MEN TALK LIKE THAT.

edit on 10-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

talking trash is a whole lot different than using your "star" power to grope girls. how can you not understand the difference??

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dont like either of them. But what he said doesnt bother me, nor does mr clintons past accusations.

What does bother me though is how both of these stool samples became the nominees of their respective parties. It just shows you that this shouldn't matter, and its just entertainment. At least inmy opinion.
edit on 10/10/2016 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually he was. The second part of the process is what did not happen. The Senate did not try the impeachment.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Annee
NO

Trump's interest is Trump.

Anyone that believes he actually cares about America is delusional. IMO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

So how did she end up with over $200 Million on a politicians pay?

No, it can't.

Hillary has worked her whole life toward a political career.

She didn't just jump on the "bandwagon" like Palin & Trump - - with no history or experience.

Hillary wants this, has worked for it, and has no intention of screwing it up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join