It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still voting for Trump and you should to!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

AMEN BROTHER! THE ONLY WAY AMERICA WINS IS IF HILLARY LOSES!!! TRUMP! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

We are the last line of defense against infinite warfare at the hands of the Bush/Clinton neocon dynasty criminal state. A proven criminal, murderer, gay killer sympathizer, terrorist apologist, rapist defender and extortionist like Hillary Clinton has no place in this society except as fertilizer for the flower gardens of her victims!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup, I just said that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Bush/Clinton dynasty? Yeah, that seems about right. I can only imagine Billy Bush showed his family this clip early on. The family probably just held onto it, not believing Trump would get as much support nearing the end of the election. As Billy Bush was seriously an embarrassment for their family as well. I am guessing that is why this video was not submitted sooner.

Interesting to see how the debate goes tonight and the media coverage this next week. I am still not on the Trump Train...but Hillary is definitely at the bottom of my list.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm like you.

I didn't want Trump, still don't, but I want Hillary even less. I feel like if I vote anywhere else, I might as well vote for her.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm like you.

I didn't want Trump, still don't, but I want Hillary even less. I feel like if I vote anywhere else, I might as well vote for her.

Honestly, after watching this 2005 interview of Arianne after Trump's cameo. It did put Trump's edited snippet into more context. He obviously was trying to fit in with the Hollywood types of the time! My goodness even the hosts on this show would not meet pc requirements today. Different time, different rules. Especially in Hollywood!

So, talk is talk! Actions mean so much more!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Nobody cared about Clinton's serial sexual infidelities on the Democrats side, all of a sudden they have found Jesus.

On the top 10 list of issues important to America, where does this rank?

Who will be for TPP?
Who will secure the border?
Who will grow the economy more?
Who will keep us out of more wars? Funny that it's a Republican, isn't it for change?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If you have daughters, wives, girlfriend whatever, maybe one day an old disgusting rich moron like Trump, rapes them and sexually assaults them by grabbing them by the vagina maybe just maybe you will realize why this man belongs nowhere in the White House;

Until then you're just another idiot that wants a tax evading racist pillaging rapist in the WH.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Reasons:

1. Trump was a Private citizen.
2. Bill had impeachment papers filed against him for actually doing what Trump "said". Thats far more damaging to the office of the Presidency. Hillarys own VP pick even believed he should have been impeached but now that he gets a fancy new Job position he retracts what he has said in the past.
3. I'm a guy I could care less about Trumps and Bills women's issues. As a guy we ALL HAVE WOMEN ISSUES. Lets get back to the real issues. But since Team Clinton released the video Trump needs to invite Monica Lewinsky to the debate. Front row and center. Just as a reminder of what we will get with the Clintons.
4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.
5. Professional athletes especially single athletes use Locker room talk all the time. They get any women they want.
6. Trump wasn't holding public office at the time.
7. Trump married a Nude Model for F_ucks sake. Of course hes a Perv but then again so is Bill was actually impeached over this.

For those of you who say you can't bring Bill in this he isn't running for President. I'd like to say first of all if he's on the campaign trail campaigning for Hillary he is fair game.

OMFG.....I'm a guy and you are in serious need of some intellectual conversation with a woman. Jesus H Christ!

Oh nearly forgot if these are reasons for voting Trump then God help the USA. Thank F I live in Scotland. Oh and I come from Yorkshire where Yorkshire woman would eat you for breakfast and spit out the bones with the kind of attitude you are showing.

Oh kill it with the crap. Bunch of white knights here on ATS. You are the same guys we see all the time jump in to defend a girl as she assaults some man on the subway or somewhere unprovoked and gets herself smacked back. Just a example out of DOZENS I could show you: www.youtube.com...

Plenty of women talk sexual crap about men. Ive heard it (real life) and seen it on the internet time and time again. About the movie Magic Mike, 50 shades of Grey, getting drunk in the club in skimpy outfits acting like hookers with the mouth of a sailor. Women damn sure aren't immune to this type of talk!

You must live the sheltered life of a Hindu monk not to ever have seen this type of stuff. And EVERY MAN in this thread who says he has never said anything sexually to his buddy's about a woman is full of # or has the testosterone level of a flea and are so beta they make Pee Wee Herman look like Chuck Norris.

Someone can place naked statues of trump with a micro penis hanging out across citys and you same bunch will laugh at it and join in the fun. Trump protestors can throw eggs at a young woman, curse people out as they go into a building holding a toddler to see a trump rallie.

Chase people , assault them, cuss them out and none of you hypocrites give a damn!

Bill Clinton CAN HAVE A TRAIL OF WOMEN SCREAMING RAPE AND HILLARY THREATENING THEM AND YOU SAY NOTHING!

You HYPOCRITICAL self righteous twits make me wanna puke and someone needs to call you out on your BS.

edit on 9-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nobody cared about Clinton's serial sexual infidelities on the Democrats side, all of a sudden they have found Jesus

This

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I gave you a star...but to be honest with all of this PC bs this election, fanatics on both sides are complete hypocrites. The president chosen should be chosen due to which will best 'serve' all of America and all of the citizens! I don't give a rat's *ss about their personal marriage and sex relations. I want a president who will truly unite America and thus strengthen America. Both contenders seem divisive, but one has proven more and more that she cannot trust Americans to vote her into office...so why should Americans trust her to 'serve' all of us?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
If you have daughters, wives, girlfriend whatever, maybe one day an old disgusting rich moron like Trump, rapes them and sexually assaults them by grabbing them by the vagina maybe just maybe you will realize why this man belongs nowhere in the White House;

Until then you're just another idiot that wants a tax evading racist pillaging rapist in the WH.

As bad as you try to make trump look hillary is worse.
Her actions have had real world effects, and those are not good. She is a neocon and wants a neverending war to feed the industrial military complex.

I would back satan 2016 before hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

we've always known trumps is a pervert. we tried to warn you.

now the Christian conservatives and the smart women from YOUR party are jumping ship, and you're blaming the democrats.

lol.
edit on 9-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Bill was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying to a federal judge. Trump is not a criminal like the Clintons. I will still vote for him.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: shooterbrody

we've always known trumps is a pervert. we tried to warn you.

now the Christian conservatives and the smart women from YOUR party are jumping ship, and you're blaming the democrats.

lol.

I dont think anyone will jump ship come election day.

Hillary wants to open our borders. Hillary wants ww3 in syria.

Trumps comments from a decade ago pale in comparison.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 9/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: Dp

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Even with this Scandal , Mr. Trumps Supporters Still Believe he is the Best Choice to Lead this Nation in the Next 4 Years . The Question I have is how can Any Democratic Supporter with a Clear Conscious , Vote for such a Despicable Woman who Will Screw them All in the End ? I Dunno , Maybe some of them Like that Kind of Thang .
edit on 9-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Her actions have had real world effects, and those are not good. She is a neocon and wants a neverending war to feed the industrial military complex.

I wouldn't let my kids around Trump, the man needs to be in prison and it looks like that might happen from when he raped 2 underage girls.

But go ahead and vote Satan, the serial rapist.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Even with this Scandal , Mr. Trumps Supporters Still Believe he is the Best Choice to Lead this Nation in the Next 4 Years . The Question I have is how can Any Democratic Supported with a Clear Conscious , Vote for such a Despicable Woman who Will Screw them All in the End ? I Dunno , Maybe some of them Like that Kind of Thang .

sorry, your trump would be the one more likely to screw YOU in the end.

he's the master con artist. he's a STAR, who can do anything, to boot!

more importantly, he has NO idea what he's doing! he'd be way more likely to get us into war which is exactly why most on your side like him, imo.
edit on 9-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Even with this Scandal , Mr. Trumps Supporters Still Believe he is the Best Choice to Lead this Nation in the Next 4 Years . The Question I have is how can Any Democratic Supported with a Clear Conscious , Vote for such a Despicable Woman who Will Screw them All in the End ? I Dunno , Maybe some of them Like that Kind of Thang .

But it's all wingnut conspiracies, that's it, Trump has actually admitted to sexually assaulting unsuspecting married women.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I wouldn't let my kids around Trump, the man needs to be in prison and it looks like that might happen from when he raped 2 underage girls.

But go ahead and vote Satan, the serial rapist.

Your kids would be dead in hillarys world.
If not from ww3 then from the terrorist allowed in from the open borders.

When was trump charged with rape?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Reasons:

1. Trump was a Private citizen.
2. Bill had impeachment papers filed against him for actually doing what Trump "said". Thats far more damaging to the office of the Presidency. Hillarys own VP pick even believed he should have been impeached but now that he gets a fancy new Job position he retracts what he has said in the past.
3. I'm a guy I could care less about Trumps and Bills women's issues. As a guy we ALL HAVE WOMEN ISSUES. Lets get back to the real issues. But since Team Clinton released the video Trump needs to invite Monica Lewinsky to the debate. Front row and center. Just as a reminder of what we will get with the Clintons.
4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.
5. Professional athletes especially single athletes use Locker room talk all the time. They get any women they want.
6. Trump wasn't holding public office at the time.
7. Trump married a Nude Model for F_ucks sake. Of course hes a Perv but then again so is Bill was actually impeached over this.

For those of you who say you can't bring Bill in this he isn't running for President. I'd like to say first of all if he's on the campaign trail campaigning for Hillary he is fair game.

OMFG.....I'm a guy and you are in serious need of some intellectual conversation with a woman. Jesus H Christ!

Oh nearly forgot if these are reasons for voting Trump then God help the USA. Thank F I live in Scotland. Oh and I come from Yorkshire where Yorkshire woman would eat you for breakfast and spit out the bones with the kind of attitude you are showing.

Oh kill it with crap. Bunch of white knights here on ATS. You are the same guys we see all the time jump in to defend a girl as she assaults some man on the subway or somewhere unprovoked and gets herself smacked back. Just a example out of DOZENS I could show you: www.youtube.com...

Plenty of women talk sexual crap about men. Ive heard it (real life) and seen it on the internet time and time again. About the movie Magic Mike, 50 shades of Grey, getting drunk in the club in skimpy outfits acting like hookers with the mouth of a sailor. Women damn sure aren't immune to this type of talk!

You must live the sheltered life of a Hindu monk not to ever have seen this type of stuff. And EVERY MAN in this thread who says he has never said anything sexually to his buddy's about a woman is full of # or has the testosterone level of a flea and are so beta they make Pee Wee Herman look like Chuck Norris.

Someone can place naked statues of trump with a micro penis hanging out across citys and you same bunch will laugh at it and join in the fun. Trump protestors can throw eggs at a young woman, curse people out as they go into a building holding a toddler to see a trump rallie.

Chase people , assault them, cuss them out and none of you hypocrites give a damn!

Bill Clinton CAN HAVE A TRAIL OF WOMEN SCREAMING RAPE AND HILLARY THREATENING THEM AND YOU SAY NOTHING!

You HYPOCRITICAL self righteous twits make me wanna puke and someone needs to call you out on your BS.

Agreed. Anyone who doesn't think guys sometimes talk like that probably doesn't believe their parents ever had sex. Typical locker room BS. Is it crude? Of course it is. It happens and people do it all the time. The only difference, no one recorded it.

Even Arnold Schwarzenegger had the balls to come out against its 'cruel and degrading' towards women. This coming from a guy who bannged his Mexican house maid and father a kid with her secretly while having him live there. Cheating on his wife.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join