It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still voting for Trump and you should to!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CynConcepts

Hillary isn't any better.

This has a sampling of some of the things she's said over the years and how she's treated her details. The last one is most relevant to this discussion.

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t # her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

How is that any different than the way Trump referred to women?

I am not arguing that!? I am just stating it is rediculous for both sides to think that one's personal life reflects on their leadership abilities. Honestly, if Hillary said that, kudos to her! If she were more honest in public life I may actually consider her...but she obviously thinks I am too stupid to understand why she has to tell so many different stories. Her dishonesty is her downfall. If something is personal...tell me it is none of my business. If it is classified and should not be disclosed...okay...but don't stand there and tell me lies that you think will 'satisfy' me. It is an insult!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

NO

Trump's interest is Trump.

Anyone that believes he actually cares about America is delusional. IMO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

No, it can't.

Hillary has worked her whole life toward a political career.

Another reason to not vote for her, thanks!

Right, can't have someone who's devoted their life to having a political career.

Let the grass roots country doctor - - - perform your hearth surgery.
I may give him a chance when the experienced doctor has a record of not caring about if I survive or not. Also, figures on getting paid whether or not the surgery is successful. What difference does it make, attitude! I am going to take a chance on that country doctor first, especially knowing that he will have numerous specialized doctors there to assist, just in case!
edit on 10 9 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 9 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

EXACTLY: articles.latimes.com...

Here's a classic Bill moment and the difference between actions and words.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

(Bill grabbing a handful.)

On another note, Robert De Niro speaking out when hes been involved in numerous sex scndles , call girls, him bullying women etc They're a bunch of hypocrites.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: added a letter

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

NO

Same with the Clinton's. You really think she cares about you? Don't be stupid.

That's deplorable...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

So sad to see so many stars for this post.

Really, its that easy. Just talk about being a guy, "guys speak this way", "ALL guys", capital letters really selling the "obviousness" of it.

Ayee...So sad that people can't realize how a mind that objectifies and reduces the other to a thing is not likely to care about you. You have to pay attention to other peoples subjective needs to actually care about them and do for them what you say you would. minds which objectify, on the other hand, excel at lying because they excel at feeling good - and making others feel good. They're interest is to persuade you towards accepting a premise that serves their own self-interest. That is, if they have goals that interfere with the whole - the 330 or so million americans - and prefer to split the pie in a way that favors billionaire elites like themselves, they will do that.

The problem is, and as this thread amply shows, people are not very good at complex thinking when you work them to death and stoke their egos by talking about how "guys think this way ".
edit on 9-10-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

1. So a private citizen is above criticism? Most criminals are also private citizens. I guess they should also get a pass?

2. Liar. Clinton was impeached on charge one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. And a Republican-led Senate found him not guilty on both charges. IF you can't even get the facts straight, why should anyone take you seriously?

3. No, we all don't have women's issues. Quit assuming that every guy is as misogynist as you apparently are.

4. Speak for yourself. All guys have not said that type of crap. If this was exactly what everyone else was saying, no one would've been shocked or outraged by it, including other Republicans and conservatives. But thanks for letting the entire world know what kind of person you really are.

5a. You're stereotyping again. You have no idea what's said in those locker rooms. But once again, you're just projecting your own views onto others.

5b. Have you also seen the large number of rape, sexual assault, and domestic abuse charges that have been filed against athletes? Just google "athlete rapes" and you'll see what I mean. In other words, this was a bad example on your part.

5c. Professional athletes do NOT get any woman they want. If you were bored, you could look on twitter and other forms of social media to see the rejection scandals I'm referring to.

6. So? Also, isn't this the same as #1?

7a. This is ironic since the hypocritical right wing talked all that crap about First Lady Michelle Obama for showing off her arms. But now your side is shamelessly trying to have a nude model be the first lady?

7b. Clinton was impeached and acquitted of perjury and obstruction of justice, NOT for what you're claiming. But facts apparently don't matter to you.

7c. So you're admitting he's a perv now?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Do people actually know that Bill isn't Hillary?

I read these threads and I'm genuinely baffled that so many people don't seem to understand that they are two different people.

Do you understand that they are a matching set and that she has been protecting his sexual perversions for decades?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

NO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

No, it can't.

Hillary has worked her whole life toward a political career.

Another reason to not vote for her, thanks!

Right, can't have someone who's devoted their life to having a political career.

Let the grass roots country doctor - - - perform your hearth surgery.

You are comparing a hard science to soft and flexible politics. Right.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.

...don't lump me in with that, thank you.

I'm so glad I'm not an American.
Donald Trump is abhorrent. The only thing that could possibly convince me to vote for that man is the fact that his opponent is the spawn of the devil. Hillary Clinton is evil incarnate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Bill Clinton WAS impeached - he just was not removed from office.

"impeachment" simply means bringing charges against the president, which did in fact happen to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Bill Clinton WAS impeached - he just was not removed from office.

"impeachment" simply means bringing charges against the president, which did in fact happen to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

People with thinking like this is what is wrong with America. Trump doesn't know how to fix anything, he's is only looking out for himself.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm not joining anyone who doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too".

Grammar is your friend.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What can ya say? It's true. Trump has my support. So what if Trump said sexual things about women 11 years ago? All of us men do that. He's your average Joe. He may offend certain liberal type crybabies, but those are only words (yeah I went there), but Hillary actually KILLS people with what she does, or doesn't do. This is fact. Benghazi, Libya. Also, she is one hell of an accredited liar. Either way, we have either dog poop, or cat poop, to choose from.
edit on 9-10-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm glad I didn't have to resurrect my "Trump is intentionally throwing the election" thread tonight!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
He's leading a movement! A movement of losers.

As far as I am concerned, once you resort to personal attacks and name-calling, your argument becomes instantly invalid.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WoooHooo...Trump clobbered Clinton...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

damn right he did!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The debate really felt like the commentators were trying to help Hillary out and to make Trump look bad. Staged!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Reasons:

1. Trump was a Private citizen.
2. Bill had impeachment papers filed against him for actually doing what Trump "said". Thats far more damaging to the office of the Presidency. Hillarys own VP pick even believed he should have been impeached but now that he gets a fancy new Job position he retracts what he has said in the past.
3. I'm a guy I could care less about Trumps and Bills women's issues. As a guy we ALL HAVE WOMEN ISSUES. Lets get back to the real issues. But since Team Clinton released the video Trump needs to invite Monica Lewinsky to the debate. Front row and center. Just as a reminder of what we will get with the Clintons.
4. AS A GUY WE HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME EXACT STUFF ABOUT WOMEN WHEN AROUND OTHER MEN.
5. Professional athletes especially single athletes use Locker room talk all the time. They get any women they want.
6. Trump wasn't holding public office at the time.
7. Trump married a Nude Model for F_ucks sake. Of course hes a Perv but then again so is Bill was actually impeached over this.

For those of you who say you can't bring Bill in this he isn't running for President. I'd like to say first of all if he's on the campaign trail campaigning for Hillary he is fair game.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join