It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still voting for Trump and you should to!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Speaking of " Con Artists " , That Witch Beats them All Hands Down . She is Pure Evil . Mr. Trump even with All his Faults is a Saint compared to that Woman . The Country Will Prosper under a Trump Presidency , it has been Ordained......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

no, I wouldn't be friends with someone who thought they were so powerful they could grope a girl without permission. pretty sure you wouldn't be either...

edit on 9-10-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Hillary isn't any better.

This has a sampling of some of the things she's said over the years and how she's treated her details. The last one is most relevant to this discussion.

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t # her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

How is that any different than the way Trump referred to women?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: RedMenace16

If you have daughters, wives, girlfriend whatever, maybe one day an old disgusting rich moron like Trump, rapes them and sexually assaults them by grabbing them by the vagina maybe just maybe you will realize why this man belongs nowhere in the White House;

Until then you're just another idiot that wants a tax evading racist pillaging rapist in the WH.

As bad as you try to make trump look hillary is worse.
Her actions have had real world effects, and those are not good. She is a neocon and wants a neverending war to feed the industrial military complex.

I would back satan 2016 before hillary.

I wouldn't let my kids around Trump, the man needs to be in prison and it looks like that might happen from when he raped 2 underage girls.

But go ahead and vote Satan, the serial rapist.

Your kids would be dead in hillarys world.
If not from ww3 then from the terrorist allowed in from the open borders.

When was trump charged with rape?

I'm guessing you would let Trump sexually assault the girls and woman in your life?

Wow to think you're allowed to vote, so disgraceful, this country is done if openly raping woman I n public becomes acceptable. I'd let a dirty evil Muslim in my house over a rape supporting Trumpet like you.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you have daughters, wives, girlfriend whatever, maybe one day an old disgusting rich moron like Trump, rapes them and sexually assaults them by grabbing them by the vagina maybe just maybe you will realize why this man belongs nowhere in the White House;

Until then you're just another idiot that wants a tax evading racist pillaging rapist in the WH.

As bad as you try to make trump look hillary is worse.
Her actions have had real world effects, and those are not good. She is a neocon and wants a neverending war to feed the industrial military complex.

I would back satan 2016 before hillary.

I wouldn't let my kids around Trump, the man needs to be in prison and it looks like that might happen from when he raped 2 underage girls.

But go ahead and vote Satan, the serial rapist.

Your kids would be dead in hillarys world.
If not from ww3 then from the terrorist allowed in from the open borders.

When was trump charged with rape?

I'm guessing you would let Trump sexually assault the girls and woman in your life?

Wow to think you're allowed to vote, so disgraceful, this country is done if openly raping woman I n public becomes acceptable. I'd let a dirty evil Muslim in my house over a rape supporting Trumpet like you.

Im guessing your a muslim extremist and want open borders to blow up anyone not deserving of a vote?

Way to show your respect for democracy!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Wait, I missed something ... are we talking about Bill Clinton?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

no, I wouldn't be friends with someone who thought they were so powerful they could grope a girl without permission. pretty sure you wouldn't be either...

He said women would let him grope them and wouldn't say anything because he was famous. You don't think there aren't plenty of women who wouldn't let the lead singers of world famous Rock bands grope them ? You dont think plenty of women haven't let Gene Simmons grope them willingly?? LOL

Everything he talked about was IN THE CONTENT OF CONSENT! He said nothing about rape or moving in on a woman who DENIES YOU.

Have you not seen how crazy some women act over rich famous STARS?

edit on 9-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

EXACTLY: articles.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I went into this election cycle believing that Trump is a politically incorrect pervert.

Now I know that it's not an act and he is the same guy behind closed doors.

He still has my vote.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

NO

Trump's interest is Trump.

Anyone that believes he actually cares about America is delusional. IMO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

No, it can't.

Hillary has worked her whole life toward a political career.

She didn't just jump on the "bandwagon" like Palin & Trump - - with no history or experience.

Hillary wants this, has worked for it, and has no intention of screwing it up.

What? Screwing up the globalist agenda? Yes, you're correct.
This is ATS, what are you even doing here?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Both Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were absolute womanizers in their private lives.

Is anyone here going to deny that they were also absolutely brilliant when it came to designing and helping lay the legal foundations for the country?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Been there done that with Bill. Then Hillary destroyed the reputations of the women afterwards.

Vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Fortunately only 40% of the electorate is as gullible as you.

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I went into this election cycle believing that Trump is a politically incorrect pervert.

Now I know that it's not an act and he is the same guy behind closed doors.

He still has my vote.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

NO

The same can be said about Hillary. They were in white House for 2 terms. She is way more power hungry then Trump.

No, it can't.

Another reason to not vote for her, thanks!

She didn't just jump on the "bandwagon" like Palin & Trump - - with no history or experience.

Trump is fair game on this, but Palin worked her way up from PTA board member to Governor, all the while fighting the opposition party *and* her own establishment *and* the crony oil barons, all while raising a family. Plus she can hunt, fish, skin a deer and perform hard labor.

She is every bit the feminist icon and liberals hate her for it because she is not one of them.

Hillary wants this, has worked for it, and has no intention of screwing it up.

All the more reason she doesn't belong in the Oval Office. People who want power are the worst ones to gain it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't like it but we all knew the guy really likes women too much. Still gets my vote, I have no choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Fortunately only 40% of the electorate is as gullible as you.

And only 40% of the electorate believes "What difference does it make?"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Do people actually know that Bill isn't Hillary?

I read these threads and I'm genuinely baffled that so many people don't seem to understand that they are two different people.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do not like the defamation of women, but when a bunch of guys get together, some of this crap just comes out because we are basically animals. I am sure women have their dirty little chats as well.... so there it is. Was he stupid enough to be near a live mic? Oh Yea, and on multiple occasions? Sure. However this whole election is like this really, and we let the media really salivate on this one... See them for what they are as well.

I want to see the exposure of dirt that would make me decide who could be a president, and the sex stuff.... well it does not sound good, but has nothing to do about fixing this country.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can't believe how pissy our society has become. I know I'm a dinosaur, but you can't sneeze around people without them getting offended.

it is not a sneeze. it is boasting about sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

NO

No, it can't.

Another reason to not vote for her, thanks!

Right, can't have someone who's devoted their life to having a political career.

Let the grass roots country doctor - - - perform your hearth surgery.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join