It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being grilled live now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Not much to say right now, just tuning in. Current question, why did you give immunity for Cheryl Mill's laptop?

eta: oh? So Cheryl Mills got to sit in on an interview with Clinton while Mills was subject of investigation. wtf?
judiciary.house.gov...
edit on 28-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I love watching comey get his balls roasted. Feels good.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Not much to say right now, just tuning in. Current question, why did you give immunity for Cheryl Mill's laptop?

judiciary.house.gov...

Mr. Poe from ohio.

Stripping headers from emails. Reddit posts, Mills, Combetta and Pagliano.

Hillary is the "VIP"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yay! Another event that wastes a bunch of tax payer money, gets right leaning Americans all hot and bothered, but presents nothing new or results in no new actions. Let's all tune in to watch our tax money get flushed down the toilet instead of Congress working on things like Zika action in Flordia, SCOTUS nominations, the incoming government shutdown (again. I know right?)!

PS: I'm being a tad sarcastic if it wasn't obvious.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

comey is on fire right now. Trying to deny any link between the emails and reddit and what was being attempted

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

comey is on fire right now. Trying to deny any link between the emails and reddit and what was being attempted

Liar Liar Pants On Fire?

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

so justice is only important if it's against the other side then?

Seriously, WTF is wrong with trying to find out why the FBI screwed up so badly on this? I'd like to see after a Republican gets control and puts his folks where he wants them and anything remotely close to the corruption shown here happens. You SJW's will explode into tiny bits of oppressed matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What justice? Congress is questioning Comey over his decision to not indict someone. What justice is missing? To me this looks like Congress second guessing a professional law enforcement officer's opinion because they want the opposite to be true. I see no justice involved with what is occurring today over at Congress. All I see is a perversion of justice instead. Political pandering under the GUISE of justice.

Though as an aside I was right about saying that a bunch of right leaning Americans would all get hot and bothered over this. Thanks for proving my point.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with trying to find out why the FBI screwed up so badly on this? I'd like to see after a Republican gets control and puts his folks where he wants them and anything remotely close to the corruption shown here happens. You SJW's will explode into tiny bits of oppressed matter.

Is that what we are calling witch hunts these days? Maybe one day you'll study our country's judicial system and learn that the public doesn't convict people in our country.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The format of these hearings are a joke. The topics are all over the place. They should stick to an outline of topics and not veer off on other tangents. If we are on the subject of the Hillary stay on that topic. If someone wants to bring up Trump stay on that topic. Very annoying and counterproductive proceedings and nothing ever comes out of them but rhetoric and political pandering.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

What a slippery worm he is

Cut from the same cloth of Hillary

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Is that what we are calling witch hunts these days? Maybe one day you'll study our country's judicial system and learn that the public doesn't convict people in our country.

Uh... I don't know Alex... maybe... "What is a jury?"

Congress has every legal bit of authority to conduct the proceedings they are. It's part of that process known as "checks and balances". Congress can subpoena the president if they so desire. With every bit of known evidence in existence, there is very much justification for questioning Comey as there is reasonable doubt he and his organization performed their due diligence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Quote where I said that what Congress was doing was illegal please. Congress having the authority to do this doesn't change the fact this is blatant and obvious political witch hunt.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
The format of these hearings are a joke. The topics are all over the place. They should stick to an outline of topics and not veer off on other tangents. If we are on the subject of the Hillary stay on that topic. If someone wants to bring up Trump stay on that topic. Very annoying and counterproductive proceedings and nothing ever comes out of them but rhetoric and political pandering.

They are discussing Russia hacking. I thought these were the "bleachbit" hearings? Oh well, I'll just wait to read the summary from ATS members later today...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
He's doing a great job, telling it straight and sticking to the facts. Gotta love Comey.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is it really a witch hunt, though? What if the head of the FBI really was bought out by a crooked politician? *should* that person have a shot at being potus?

Even if it wasn't blatantly obvious that the fbi along with most of the rest of the government was a bunch of bribe sucking worms, it would *still* make sense to investigate the possibility.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

So what you are saying is that for EVERY investigation the FBI undertakes, Congress should second guess them and question their decision incessantly? After all, the investigator could be corrupt right?

PS: I really enjoy watching people label James Comey, a Republican appointed by Bush jr., as on the take to the Democrats. THAT is hilarious.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Comey might as well go into politics; considering how much time his presence is requested on Capitol Hill. Another waste of taxpayer money witch hunt that will provide zero evidence of any criminal wrong doing. I should file a lien against the US Congress to recoup my tax dollars wasted on all of these witch hunts.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Liar Liar Pants On Fire?

Man, this guy just will not acknowledge combetta destroyed evidence the very next day

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

So what you are saying is that for EVERY investigation the FBI undertakes, Congress should second guess them and question their decision incessantly? After all, the investigator could be corrupt right?

PS: I really enjoy watching people label James Comey, a Republican appointed by Bush jr., as on the take to the Democrats. THAT is hilarious.

No- don't be silly.
Just the ones cases there's considerable evidence that the FBI is implicated in intentionally misleading their own investigation to cover up crimes perpetrated by the politicians they're investigating in.

They're supposed to be considering said evidence, but I suspect they're not because half of congress is likely in on the scam, too.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What justice? Congress is questioning Comey over his decision to not indict someone. What justice is missing? To me this looks like Congress second guessing a professional law enforcement officer's opinion because they want the opposite to be true. I see no justice involved with what is occurring today over at Congress. All I see is a perversion of justice instead. Political pandering under the GUISE of justice.

Though as an aside I was right about saying that a bunch of right leaning Americans would all get hot and bothered over this. Thanks for proving my point.

For the second time no less,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join