It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being grilled live now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I don't care about the Republican narrative surrounding this witch hunt, no. Thanks for asking though.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I assume you're referring to Loretta Lynch, the same attorney general that Bill Clinton had an emergency tarmac meeting with?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

What are you rambling about? Trump? Bush? Huh?

Comey came out and said that there isn't enough evidence to proven intent. He's said over and over that he TRIED to get her indicted but the case just didn't present itself. Just because you want to believe otherwise doesn't mean we should be wasting our time with this hearing.

He TRIED to get her indicted? What planet are you living on? Did you not hear the Attorney General declare to the world that she would accept the FBI's recommendation either way?

And? What is that supposed to mean? Please explain to me how this is supposed to look to Hillary hater biased people, because that looks rather benign to me.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Right up until July third this year when he made the announcement that Clinton would not be indicted, Mr James Comey was the darling of the republicans. The light that was going to be shone on the Clinton corruption. The hope of Trey Gowdy and Tom DeLong. The saviour of the election.
His reputation was one of diligence, thoroughness and fairness. Both parties agreed to his unerring integrity.

Then he went and unbiasedly announced that the FBI failed to find evidence to support an indictment and his reputation fell out from beneath him.
Now he's gone from knight in shining armour to paid shill.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Unbelievable. Why would Mills be worried that congress would see Hillary's actual email address? They would already know that anyways, so why was she be asking Combetta to get rid of it?

What if it was Obama's pseudonym they were wanting to hide?

Those 18 emails are still held back by the white house.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Comey is being obtuse about the reddit info. Deleting the address, there would be no way of knowing who sent it. That is obstruction. Deleting the address is actually better than deleting the info in that regard. The info is worthless without knowing who sent it. There is intent right there so not sure what he is talking about and nobody else does either. He also offers no insight on how to prevent others from doing what her and her staff did which should bother everyone. Government officials can pass around classified info on any device and nothing can be done as long as they had no intent to do harm. So stupid. He needs to go.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Emergency meeting?

A quick hey howya doin is more like it.

Poor timing yes.

Aren't you happy they both armed you with this executable evidence though???

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Instead of spending money on this monkey show, how about the government tackle real issues - like campaign finance reform, term limits, etc...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Right up until July third this year when he made the announcement that Clinton would not be indicted, Mr James Comey was the darling of the republicans. The light that was going to be shone on the Clinton corruption. The hope of Trey Gowdy and Tom DeLong. The saviour of the election.
His reputation was one of diligence, thoroughness and fairness. Both parties agreed to his unerring integrity.

Then he went and unbiasedly announced that the FBI failed to find evidence to support an indictment and his reputation fell out from beneath him.
Now he's gone from knight in shining armour to paid shill.

I honestly feel the reason why no indictment has been handed down, is because the FBI and Dept of Justice know if they follow thru on Hillary, it will then set off a domino effect that will implicate many other high level members of our Govt. The risk of exposing that is too great, so like the banking crisis not too long ago, they've treated this as 'too big to fail', in the sense that they can't allow this to move forward, knowing the damaging effects that would come... Aren't all the immunity deals being handed out to people close to Hillary proof enough that something at least "questionable" was going on?
edit on 28-9-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"Cheryl Mills, one day she’s a target, one day she’s a witness, and then the next day, she’s sitting in Secretary Clinton’s interview as a lawyer. And I’ll just tell you, as somebody that did this for a living, that is unprecedented," Gowdy said. 

REP. TREY GOWDY: What Comey said yesterday was because she’s a lawyer, then you have attorney-client privilege issues, and there is some merit to that, but that gets back to my original point. Cheryl Mills — I mean, here’s the moral of the story: Hire a lawyer to be your chief of staff, because then what you want to be made public can be made public, and what you don’t want to be made public, you can claim attorney-client privilege...

Moral of the story: Hire a lawyer to be your chief of staff...

She stormed out [of the interview with FBI investigators] because her lawyer, who used to work for the Department of Justice, by the way, and the DOJ lawyers had an agreement about what she would and would not be asked, and the FBI was apparently not part of that deal. So they, God forbid, asked a question that went into an area she didn’t want it to go. So, that’s why she left. This whole thing would not happen to Cheryl Smith or Cheryl Jones, but it happened to Cheryl Mills. And that is my focus. Why are you treating this case differently than you would anyone else’s?

www.realclearpolitics.com... _want_it_to_go.html

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamebard
Instead of spending money on this monkey show, how about the government tackle real issues - like campaign finance reform, term limits, etc...

The corruption Hillary is involved in is the very reason we need things like campaign finance reform and term limits.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Bone75

I assume you're referring to Loretta Lynch, the same attorney general that Bill Clinton had an emergency tarmac meeting with?

Yes, the same Loretta Lynch who practically stepped off the plane with Bill Clinton and passed the buck to James Comey.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I asked, way back in May, if this was too big to prosecute.

It looks like that might be the case.

We need a special prosecutor, it is obvious the existing machinery of justice is corrupt and has colluded in a criminal conspiracy to avoid pressing charges when they are blatantly warranted.
edit on 28-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I would love to see Trey Gowdy become the Attorney General... He is a total bulldog who isn't letting up on any of Hillary's BS, thankfully!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

BAH!, that's just a "vast right wing conspiracy" you have here.

I feel as if saying something bad about Trump is the correct next response.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

a reply to: neveroddoreven99

What are you rambling about? Trump? Bush? Huh?

Comey came out and said that there isn't enough evidence to proven intent. He's said over and over that he TRIED to get her indicted but the case just didn't present itself. Just because you want to believe otherwise doesn't mean we should be wasting our time with this hearing.

He TRIED to get her indicted? What planet are you living on? Did you not hear the Attorney General declare to the world that she would accept the FBI's recommendation either way?

And? What is that supposed to mean? Please explain to me how this is supposed to look to Hillary hater biased people, because that looks rather benign to me.

The attorney general meeting the suspects husband in a closed door meeting on a privet plane a day before the fbi announced if they would proscute the case. However we found out today according to comey that their was no intention of prosecutions before the fbi talked to hillary as they had already decided not to prosecute and this is why ms mills was allowed to sit in as her attorney . So ms loretta lynch knew and lied to the public about excepting any judgement. Also it was her lawyers who gave immunity to the 6 people involved.

I hardly see this as being impartial to the trial.
Comey knew nothing about the reddit post or it would have come in the subpoena documents the oversite committee had.The reason why the FBI is holding on to documents past their due dates is in case any other information comes out they can fudge and list it as evidence taken into account. Over 30 documents still related to this case are not in the oversite committees hands and comey is dragging his feet on them and I think I know why! Hillary is safe from prosecutions after 4 years once she left office.
edit on 28-9-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
We need a special prosecutor, it is obvious the existing machinery of justice is corrupt and has colluded in a criminal conspiracy to avoid pressing charges when they are blatantly warranted.

You hear that folks? It's obvious because this guy has a large meme with words and pictures on it! Irrefutable proof right there!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

As long as he goes after republicans with the same zeal, then by all means.

This whole "it's ok for me and mine but not for thee nor thine," BS has got to stop!

Not a single democrat was interested in getting to the bottom of Combetta's reddit posts and subsequent coverup of said posts.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please, PLEASE, refute the information presented in the meme.

edit on 28-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy
Well it sounds like you just cleared up the AG meeting up with Bill controversy. Though its interesting how you are spinning that like it should be something I should be alarmed about. Apparently the worst thing that happened in that situation (according to your words here) is that Lynch lied to the public (not exactly a damnable offense or anything).

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please, PLEASE, refute the information presented in the meme.

I make it a point to NEVER take any memes seriously or refute them. Anyone who has deemed to lazily repost someone else's Photoshop work in a quick way to make a point doesn't deserve a serious response. They deserve to be dismissed instead.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join