It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted! Clinton’s 5 biggest debate lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary was up to her normal binge lying in the debate (Sept 26th) last night.

This story analyzes and concludes 5 lies.

I think there was more, and she never did apologize for lying to the people about her email/server scandal that has since yielded several government reports that proves her lying. But she did say she would do things "differently" now that she has been exposed, but never said she would have just used the standard government email systems.

Not good for the Clinton Campaign and Democrats in general.

Busted! Clinton’s 5 biggest debate lies

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton just can’t seem to help herself. Give her a microphone and a television audience, and she starts spewing forth some of the most nonsensical garbage – and last night’s debate against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was more of the same.

Here’s a look at some of Clinton’s most unbelievable lies in the debate Monday, and how they compare with reality:

1 – Clinton won’t put her money where her mouth is

2 – The TPP lie heard ’round the world…

3 – Clinton’s so-called “experts” were actually her donors

4 – Clinton was completely wrong on Iran nukes

5 – Clinton made up fake info about Trump’s income taxes

edit on Sep-27-2016 by xuenchen because: mailcall

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Our choices are a man that looks like a potato with a toupee on it, or a psychopathic pathological liar with hair spray & a pantsuit...

I'm not impressed at all with either candidate, but Hillary's unfounded confidence and blatant dishonesty and manipulation is repulsive. Trump is just another pawn, and is really pompous himself. What a system we have

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's the part I loved...

Clinton went on a rant about how Donald Trump's examination into Obama's Birth Certificate was racist, racist, racist.

But it was her Campaign that had started the rumour that Obama wasn't born in America in the first place! So, if questioning Obama's birthplace is somehow automatically racist - then she should be holding up a mirror when she's calling "birthers" racists.

And the Moderator didn't call her on this mud slinging lie at all!

BTW...Trump questioned Ted Cruz's eligibility to be President (because he was born in Canada) too. Does that mean he is bigoted against white people?

It grates me that, if a person questions somebody about something - and that somebody just happens to be African American - the Left immediately pulls out the Race Card...and never mind that Obama is just as "white" as he is "black".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Clinton went on a rant about how Donald Trump's examination into Obama's Birth Certificate was racist, racist, racist.

But it was her Campaign that had started the rumour that Obama wasn't born in America in the first place! So, if questioning Obama's birthplace is somehow automatically racist - then she should be holding up a mirror when she's calling "birthers" racists.

BTW...Trump questioned Ted Cruz's eligibility to be President (because he was born in Canada) too. Does that mean he is bigoted against white people?

It grates me that, if a person questions somebody about something - and that somebody just happens to be African American - the Left immediately pulls out the Race Card...and never mind that Obama is just as "white" as he is "black".

(Facepalm)
Because the Clinton Campaign didn't actually start the birtherism nonsense, how about that for a reason why the moderator didn't ask. Here's a cite.
This site makes me despair at times.
edit on 27-9-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What was that rubber/latex thing Hillary was using to cover up her neck with?

Can I consider that to be less than candid?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

(Facepalm)
Because the Clinton Campaign didn't actually start the birtherism nonsense, how about that for a reason why the moderator didn't ask. Here's a cite.

Facepalm indeed...

Perhaps you should read through the links that you provide.

Clinton campaign strategist Mark Penn proposed attacking Obama on the basis of his "lack of American roots."

The idea that Obama was born elsewhere, specifically Kenya, was first floated in April 2008, according to a 22 April 2011 Politico article by Ben Smith and Byron Tau on the origins of birtherism:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question...

If your argument is that Clinton wasn't the very first to accuse Obama of possibly not being born in America...well neither was Trump...

So, I'll wonder aloud again...if questioning where Obama was born is inherently racist - doesn't that make Hillary a racist too?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Because the Clinton Campaign didn't actually start the birtherism nonsense, how about that for a reason why the moderator didn't ask. Here's a cite. This site makes me despair at times.

Did you actually READ the Snopes article?

Thing about Snopes, it's great for other things, but not politics. It's extremely liberal biased.

The article though basically spells out EXACTLY how the rumor got out there, and it shows very clearly the Clinton campaign's involvement in it, even while saying they conclude FALSE just because they found earlier mentions of it. It's really more about who is responsible for SPREADING the tale, not originating it folks.

For example, in their author's own text: (right from the article)

In March 2007, Clinton campaign strategist Mark Penn proposed attacking Obama on the basis of his "lack of American roots." And, in December 2007, a Clinton volunteer county coordinator in Iowa was fired for forwarding an e-mail making the by-then familiar claim that Obama is a Muslim.

They basically claim it false because they could find earlier references to it....ignoring that the Clinton staffers then took these rumors and ran with it...or as the author put it: "Clearly, the Clinton supporters accused of spreading it via forwarded e-mails knew "good ammo" when they saw it..."

They certainly did, and got it out there in the most obvious ways (submitting it to conservative outlets)....

edit on 27-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

(Facepalm)

Facepalm indeed...

Perhaps you should read through the links that you provide.

Clinton campaign strategist Mark Penn proposed attacking Obama on the basis of his "lack of American roots."

The idea that Obama was born elsewhere, specifically Kenya, was first floated in April 2008, according to a 22 April 2011 Politico article by Ben Smith and Byron Tau on the origins of birtherism:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question...

If your argument is that Clinton wasn't the very first to accuse Obama of possibly not being born in America...well neither was Trump...

So, I'll wonder aloud again...if questioning where Obama was born is inherently racist - doesn't that make Hillary a racist too?

The noise you just heard was my point sailing far, far, above your head. And I see that you cut a large section of my cite out. My, how naughty.

That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question, but the claim that that's the moment the birther theory "first emerged" simply isn't true. The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

The same rumor was repeated, with elaborations, four days later on the conservative blog Ruthless Roundup:

Add to the family history shown in this article that Obama's mother was allegedly visiting Kenya with Obama's father in the final months of her pregnancy and was not allowed to board a flight in her late term to return home.

She allegedly had Obama in Kenya and quickly boarded a flight to Hawaii. Airlines do not accept late term pregancies but do not refuse passage to a newborn, usually issuing a 10% or free fare ticket for the trip.

Once in Hawaii, his mother registered him as being born in Hawaii.

The conspiracy theory was already fully formed at this point. Clearly, the Clinton supporters accused of spreading it via forwarded e-mails knew "good ammo" when they saw it, but, as the above posts show, they deserve neither credit nor blame for the invention of birtherism.

I'll also note that it says that Penn 'proposed' mentioning it. Not that the official Clinton campaign actually did it.
Try and be more careful in quoting parts of cites, will you?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
And just how do you suppose the rumor went from these emails to appearing in right-wing sites days later?

But yeah, they probably didn't DO anything with it...of course...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

With any of these I am not surprised to find Madam Clinton simply making things up, rewriting her record, and outright telling lies. if I had her record, I would need to do the same in order to snow the citizens of the USA.

What still stuns me is Trump's inability to focus in on these obvious 'mis-statements of fact' and bury her with them. I know his people simply wanted him to endure the 90 minutes without looking like a lunatic. So from their perspective I gather it was one of those American 'mission accomplished' moments. And the undecided and blue collar voters apparently liked what they saw in the Trump personality better than what was on offer in Clinton's demeanour.
edit on 27/9/2016 by Kapriti because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg It was also used by her campaign staff, something Snopes fails to credit, though they did downplay the outright accusation that he wasn't a citizen. More like, "Hey, so how about that birth certificate." That WAS the first example of it being used by a candidate. If anything, she perpetuated it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow - I really hope you are being paid well by the Trump organisation to post this. I suspect though that you have been promised money that in fact you will never see. Thats Donald's style.

Of course there is always the possibility that you actually believe the nonsense that you are posting - but no - as a Brit I know that some Americans can be really stupid but I cant actually believe that any thinking human being could be this stupid.

So the question is idiot or bought? I really dont know.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I know it just makes me crazy,

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The debate moderator was a joke

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Everyone knows Hillary lied.

No one is even defending her lies or the moderators obvious bias.

People want an establishment candidate. Hillary will bring globalism, higher taxes and less freedoms. That's what her supporters want.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There were 9 that was brought up by The Daily Wire.

1. Clinton lied about the cause of the 2008 financial crisis.

2. She falsely denied her previous support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

3. Clinton lied about the effectiveness of stop-and-frisk.

4. Clinton claimed that violent crime is on the decline. It's not.

5. Clinton continued to pander to the Black Lives Matter movement by peddling the myth of systemic racism.

6. Clinton also claimed that violent crime was decreasing in New York City. This, too, is false.

7. Clinton portrayed herself as a leading figure in slapping sanctions on Iran. This couldn't be further from the truth.

8. Clinton lavished praise on the Iran deal for supposedly stopping Iran's nuclear program when it really didn't.

9. Clinton continues to lie about her private email server.

www.dailywire.com...

FWIW.

new topics

top topics

join