It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

a reply to: imjack

We'd know of it by now. People cite things to fit their narrative. Its all there is to it.

We do know of it. I posted a link to an article about a bunch of computer nerds HACKING the online polls. You obviously didn't read it, or didn't understand it.

Yes, and I trust 4chans word about as far as I can throw it. That link is hardly evidence of anything. Show me something more official.

Seriously? Seriously? It wasn't a 4chan link. It was a news article ABOUT 4chan being about as trustworthy as you can throw it. The article is ABOUT 4chan.

Again, "The Daily Dot"? Thats your official source?

As far as covering internet news... yes, the Daily Dot is better than MSM at reporting internet related news. There are similar links from Fortune, Vox...

LOL, okie dokie.

Typical Trump apologist... head in sand sheeple.

Nah, you're just mad because the link you provided isn't anything worth note in the world of "officialdom" - You might as well go find some links from the BeforeItsNews website for me while you're at it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was SHOCKED (I really was) that he paid ZERO federal income taxes, then bragged about it. I wish they would send his stupid ass to prison for it.

He wants to do all these many things that will require tax dollars, and none of them his? Because of his sicko sense of self-entitlement? Yet somebody who earns minimum wages has to pay the chunk from their little pay-checks?
Preposterous.

I wonder if he's taught Don Jr, Eric, and Ivanka how to avoid taxes. A fabulous family of thieves?
edit on 9/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Typical Trump supporter doesn't even know the audience.

Anything that isn't Republican isn't automatically a Hillary supporter.

INFACT, many of us are more neutral than ever this Election.

Go ahead blame the DNC and Hillary, it's just more popcorn for us, as that's not who we are.

Maybe if Trump supporters came with narratives as individuals with unique ideas and not mass diarrhea, they would be taken seriously.

My business is literally selling both Trump and Hillary campaign space time on TV, and I couldn't be any more pissed about the nominee's with one of the most profitable positions ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I was SHOCKED (I really was) that he paid ZERO federal income taxes, then bragged about it. I wish they would send his stupid ass to prison for it.

Isn't it ironic that both candidates should be thrown into Prison? On the flip side, if you or I did an inkling of what Hillary has done, we'd be thrown into Prison and the key would be thrown away.

Anyway, true or not, what you're stating there says more about the grave times that we are in and how America lost last night, not the candidates.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He wants to do all these many things that will require tax dollars, and none of them his? Because of his sicko sense of self-entitlement? Yet somebody who earns minimum wages has to pay the chunk from their little pay-checks?
Preposterous.

I wonder if he's taught Don Jr, Eric, and Ivanka how to avoid taxes. A fabulous family of thieves?

First I didn't here him definitively say he has never paid federal income tax. He said it would make him smart, but I did hear him asked after the debate to clarify that he hadn't paid any federal income tax and he said "Of course I have".

Second, what do you want to have him sent to prison for? Do you have some proof that he broke the law?

Perhaps if he would have some employee of his delete all of his tax records with bleach bit, then you would give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I hope someone has already come along and informed the OP that those are surveys, not polls. Most can be taken multiple times on-line so, not an accurate measure. LOL! You crazy internet, you!

People reach all the time when it comes to Trump. They try to find anything and everything wrong in what he does and says etc. So if Trump is actually winning, there is something wrong with the whole process. People in America are retarded for voting for him, etc. People just find it impossible that Trump can win anything in this election. There is always a fault when Trump wins.

It honestly falls into the whole "It cannot be, therefore it isn't" category when it comes to Trump naysayers.

Truth be told, a lot of you have been brainwashed by the MSM to believe all of this crap regarding Trump and meanwhile, forget about the atrocities that Hillary has committed.

So to me, when it comes down between the two, I can't stand for what Hillary has DONE, however, all Trump has done are "words" and i'm hardly effected by "words", its actions that effect me and Hillary has had a ton of bad actions that have had negative impacts on peoples lives. But I guess most millennials these days get their feelings hurt over words easily and need a safe place with their participation ribbon collection. So its not surprising that Trumps words Trump (no pun intended) Hillary's evil actions more to some people.

For someone who has no actions to be judged by (except questionable business practices) what are we supposed to judge Trump on if not what he says? Stating how easy it is to spoof these internet "polls" is hardly reaching. Words are ideas, and putting a man in charge with these kinds of "ideas" if they do lead to actions is foolish.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it comes down to this....
until someone picks up the phone and calls Sean Hannity...no one knows who won / who lost. Why doesn't anyone ever call Sean ?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well tax evasion is what got Capone.

People don't give Hillary a pass for what she did, but the system spoke and a verdict was given that it wasn't what was being said it was.
Maybe he should tho, would love to see his supporters have to justify him acting like Hillary.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What's going on with ATS?

Hillary supporters will say that she won the debate, and Trump supporters will say that he won. It's a never ending discussion on who won, and neither one of us is objective enough to make that call.

Instead of trying to convince everyone that your candidate won, why don't you pay closer attention to what's being said during the debate. Did you like the stuff you heard?

Why does everything has to be a f##ing sh#t show when it comes to the US citizens

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Isn't it ironic that both candidates should be thrown into Prison? On the flip side, if you or I did an inkling of what Hillary has done, we'd be thrown into Prison and the key would be thrown away.

Anyway, true or not, what you're stating there says more about the grave times that we are in and how America lost last night, not the candidates.

Keep telling yourself that, otherwise the bubble you live in might burst your head wide open.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well tax evasion is what got Capone.

People don't give Hillary a pass for what she did, but the system spoke and a verdict was given that it wasn't what was being said it was.
Maybe he should tho, would love to see his supporters have to justify him acting like Hillary.

If he bleach bitted his tax documents he would go to jail, or at least be punished. If he wasn't I would be appalled, just like I am with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why does everything has to be a f##ing sh#t show when it comes to the US citizens

Well we've been hearing for months how Trump was going to pull away from Hillary when the debates came around. Oops.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
What's going on with ATS?

Hillary supporters will say that she won the debate, and Trump supporters will say that he won. It's a never ending discussion on who won, and neither one of us is objective enough to make that call.

Instead of trying to convince everyone that your candidate won, why don't you pay closer attention to what's being said during the debate. Did you like the stuff you heard?

Not entirely true. I am a Trump supporter and I think he lost. I didn't think it was crushing, but I thought he lost.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I hope someone has already come along and informed the OP that those are surveys, not polls. Most can be taken multiple times on-line so, not an accurate measure. LOL! You crazy internet, you!

People reach all the time when it comes to Trump. They try to find anything and everything wrong in what he does and says etc. So if Trump is actually winning, there is something wrong with the whole process. People in America are retarded for voting for him, etc. People just find it impossible that Trump can win anything in this election. There is always a fault when Trump wins.

It honestly falls into the whole "It cannot be, therefore it isn't" category when it comes to Trump naysayers.

Truth be told, a lot of you have been brainwashed by the MSM to believe all of this crap regarding Trump and meanwhile, forget about the atrocities that Hillary has committed.

So to me, when it comes down between the two, I can't stand for what Hillary has DONE, however, all Trump has done are "words" and i'm hardly effected by "words", its actions that effect me and Hillary has had a ton of bad actions that have had negative impacts on peoples lives. But I guess most millennials these days get their feelings hurt over words easily and need a safe place with their participation ribbon collection. So its not surprising that Trumps words Trump (no pun intended) Hillary's evil actions more to some people.

For someone who has no actions to be judged by (except questionable business practices) what are we supposed to judge Trump on if not what he says? Stating how easy it is to spoof these internet "polls" is hardly reaching. Words are ideas, and putting a man in charge with these kinds of "ideas" if they do lead to actions is foolish.

Weigh in one hand what Trump has done, then weigh in the other hand what Hillary has done, then get back to me. Fact of the matter is this: We have an idea of what a Hillary Presidential era would look like and unless you're a blind liberal, its not good. As far as Trump goes, so what? So what if he doesn't release his taxes. So what if he rips off people? I'm more concerned in what Trump can do to better America. That is yet to be seen. Nobody knows what a Trump Presidential era would even look like and you're fooling yourself if you do. Maybe it'll be a disaster. Maybe he'll do some good things. Nobody knows. But we DO know what Hillary would look like and her numerous (already) failed policies and scandals. Hillary has been doing this for going on 30 years now and its been nothing but one huge bowl of scandal soup. Her track record is awful. Trump meanwhile, would be a complete virgin to the situation. So i'll take my chances THIS TIME on the "unknown" because the "known" is garbage.

And that is the entire point.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And don't forget his pro-gun control answers. It's funny how Trump supporters always accuse left wingers of being moochers and coming for their guns, but their own candidate admitted on live tv that he's a moocher and is coming for guns.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

online polls

Credibility died there.

link   

Na he would have the money to fight it and get out with some restitution.

link   

Keep telling yourself that, otherwise the bubble you live in might burst your head wide open.

Go tell that to the Benghazi moms. Tell that to the emails she deceitfully deleted and put our National Security at risk. She should be in Prison.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm not voting, Trump is my favorite.

Shocking. Who is this shocking narrative!??!

Oh ya, the silent majority.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And that is the entire point.

Very erudite. Too bad it has nothing to do with your OP. Yeah, Trump got called on that last night too. You should feel good being in that company.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join