It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Bloodydagger

you Rednecks.

Aww, I see your feelings are hurt now. Go to your "safe place" and hug your participation ribbons. Everything will be okay, I promise.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

When the fix is in, do polls really matter?? Popular vote doesn't mean dick if Trump can't hit that magical number of 270 to take the electoral college... If Hillary isn't indicted, if Hillary's closest people are all getting immunity deals, and they refuse to PROPERLY investigate her email server (FBI admits how careless she was), then its obvious the "fix" is in...

Or if she has another major public health failing.

She won't be indicted. I think we already saw that the FBI and the AG no longer have any interest to do so, (after that little meeting with Billy on the tarmac)....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Just admit it, the fascination of Trump, is that nothing his supporters want is obtainable, or reasonable.

Just like how proof of online polls being cheated is beyond your comprehension. You're literally the only one asking for proof lol- Because no one else is that stupid.

Sorry, but I don't conjure up conspiracy theories if something doesn't fit my narrative.

Really? Man you guys think if you just say something it is automatically true. Wow.

I'm assuming you're talking about the potential for these polls/surveys/whatever being altered...........

Them being hacked and *can* be hacked are two different things. I've been saying all along that if they have been hacked or altered, as a fact, then to show me proof and I don't mean something some 4Chan /b/ script kiddie said.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

And "If 'ifs' and 'ands' were pots and pans...." "If, but and maybe" are useless words in reality.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

you Rednecks.

Aww, I see your feelings are hurt now. Go to your "safe place" and hug your participation ribbons. Everything will be okay, I promise.

You know HTML is only a 6 month class. You could potentially triple your income at 60k/year!

If you need any help sending Email, don't use the technological forums, speculation of how systems work isn't appreciated as it causes real confusion.

edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Surveys are all about who, how, where, etc. you ask. No matter what your desired outcome, it's all too easy to get the desired result. It's pretty much why they are worthless, except as propaganda tools. (especially since most of us are busy enough to simply ignore a pollster)....so the folks that stop...well...maybe not the sharpest crayon in the box....
edit on 27-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

you Rednecks.

You know HTML is only a 6 month class. You could potentially triple your income at 60k/year!

Try to avoid technical forums, speculation of how systems work isn't appreciated as it causes real confusion.

This must look familiar to Liberal millennials like yourself:

edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

If you had to pick one of two cliff's to jump off of, and on one you could see it's water at the bottom and you may get scraped up on the way down, but you have a pretty fair chance of making it, and on the other it's just a blind jump into nothingness where it could be rocks, anything at the bottom. You're telling me you'd run and jump blindly into the one you don't know anything about? The whole devil you know thing, you know

It's more like you just watched 8 people jump off and not hit the water, but go splat on the banks. (each person is a year of Obama's presidency).... So, do you think you can make it into the water (even though nobody else did), or take a shot into the darkness?
I'd use the other 8 as a reference and jump differently off the same place
but that's taking the analogy a little further.

link   

Completely childish. IDK who does Trump more of a disservice. Himself or his supporters. If one was on the fence it would be easy to ask yourself, "Do I want to look that stupid?"

link   

And "If 'ifs' and 'ands' were pots and pans...." "If, but and maybe" are useless words in reality.

Granted, it's a big IF, given her stamina during the debate, LOL...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Completely childish.

But completely necessary and true.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There was a victory party for Trump after the debates....

Guess who didn't even show up? TRUMP!!

what's that tell you?

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 27-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Online polls...that's just great.

On November 8th, maybe Trump will win all the online polls too.

Then he can be your online President.

The rest of us will continue to live in the real world and have a real President.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

you Rednecks.

Try to avoid technical forums, speculation of how systems work isn't appreciated as it causes real confusion.

Just saying what any Developer says to me when I ask a stupid question.
"Do it yourself if you don't like it."

Maybe with a real education you would foil and realize what you're saying is moronic and unrealistic.

You claim no one knows, but you would have endless publicity if you made a Poll that wasn't cheatable.

There is Buzz about Internet Polls using Facial Recognition. Why would they do this if the Poll already worked correctly? Obviously as 100% of sites that MENTION FACIAL RECOGNITION WOULD CITE: PEOPLE CHEAT DUH.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Online polls...that's just great.

On November 8th, maybe Trump will win all the online polls too.

Then he can be your online President.

The rest of us will continue to live in the real world and have a real President.

*Shrug* - Trump kept winning online polls during the GOP and look how that turned out.

And if by "Real President", you mean a treasonous murdering hag, then sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

IDK who does Trump more of a disservice. Himself or his supporters.

Even as a Trump supporter, I'd have to say that's a difficult question. Overall, I think he does more himself. Just when he gets more Presidential, he then says something that takes him down again.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just admit it, the fascination of Trump, is that nothing his supporters want is obtainable, or reasonable.

Just like how proof of online polls being cheated is beyond your comprehension. You're literally the only one asking for proof lol- Because no one else is that stupid.

Sorry, but I don't conjure up conspiracy theories if something doesn't fit my narrative.

Really? Man you guys think if you just say something it is automatically true. Wow.

I'm assuming you're talking about the potential for these polls/surveys/whatever being altered...........

Them being hacked and *can* be hacked are two different things. I've been saying all along that if they have been hacked or altered, as a fact, then to show me proof and I don't mean something some 4Chan /b/ script kiddie said.

But all it takes to manipulate an online poll is a script...you don't need to hack anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would they carry more weight?
If the MSM polls are worthless why are these superior?

link   

But all it takes to manipulate an online poll is a script...you don't need to hack anything.

So these polls were without a doubt hacked, eh?

link   

Or simply have multiple windows open.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join