It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Oh please. AS IF these are real debates any way. If this was about who talks the loudest and got away with telling the most outrageous falsehoods, then Trump won. It depends on how you look at it.

There is no way Clinton could just stand there and let Donald tell lie after lie and not say anything. She would have been stupid to have done so. He said "pregnancy is inconvenient for businesses" just last week, and stood right there and said verbatim "I never said that".

It's enough to make you want to scream! He has said repeatedly "the gloves are coming off".

Well, guess what?

They have. Hillary's. It's about time, too.

edit on 9/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
online polls

Credibility died there.

Kind of like that CNN poll you kept posting earlier.

link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1

a reply to: imjack

We'd know of it by now. People cite things to fit their narrative. Its all there is to it.

We do know of it. I posted a link to an article about a bunch of computer nerds HACKING the online polls. You obviously didn't read it, or didn't understand it.

Yes, and I trust 4chans word about as far as I can throw it. That link is hardly evidence of anything. Show me something more official.

Seriously? Seriously? It wasn't a 4chan link. It was a news article ABOUT 4chan being about as trustworthy as you can throw it. The article is ABOUT 4chan.

Again, "The Daily Dot"? Thats your official source?

As far as covering internet news... yes, the Daily Dot is better than MSM at reporting internet related news. There are similar links from Fortune, Vox...

LOL, okie dokie.

Typical Trump apologist... head in sand sheeple.

Nah, you're just mad because the link you provided isn't anything worth note in the world of "officialdom" - You might as well go find some links from the BeforeItsNews website for me while you're at it.

Darnit, you got me. I'm just angry. Oh well...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And for those of us not caught up in the bullsh*t of either loser candidate Hillary trampled him and spent half the time smiling at the grave he kept digging himself

Look, I'm a Trump supporter (or more correctly, anti-Hillary), but she definitely outperformed him last night.
And considering she didn't exactly bring her A game, that's really saying something.

While just the first debate, (and that trick with the oversensitive mic was dirty pool, but a pretty well-played one)... he really needs to up his game for her. (or pray she has another major medical failing in public...which is a pretty likely thing)...

I don't think she "trampled" him, but did do better. She was off a lot too. Just not as much.

You're right though, Trump basically dug his own graves, and she did sit back and smile when he did so. Thing is, the liberal media says Hillary won. The right-wing media says Trump did. As another post put it....NEITHER won, if the goal was to sway undecided voters. But I think Hillary got more of them potentially looking her way, after last night. Though how one can be "undecided" right now, is beyond me.....

The real winner was her medical team, for doing whatever they did to keep her running for 90 minutes without a break.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

We'd know of it by now. People cite things to fit their narrative. Its all there is to it.

We do know of it. I posted a link to an article about a bunch of computer nerds HACKING the online polls. You obviously didn't read it, or didn't understand it.

Yes, and I trust 4chans word about as far as I can throw it. That link is hardly evidence of anything. Show me something more official.

Seriously? Seriously? It wasn't a 4chan link. It was a news article ABOUT 4chan being about as trustworthy as you can throw it. The article is ABOUT 4chan.

Again, "The Daily Dot"? Thats your official source?

As far as covering internet news... yes, the Daily Dot is better than MSM at reporting internet related news. There are similar links from Fortune, Vox...

LOL, okie dokie.

Typical Trump apologist... head in sand sheeple.

Nah, you're just mad because the link you provided isn't anything worth note in the world of "officialdom" - You might as well go find some links from the BeforeItsNews website for me while you're at it.

Darnit, you got me. I'm just angry. Oh well...

Sorry

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

More people in Prison! Make America Great again!

The logical failures of your party 'bruh'.

Not only are the demands absurd, it would resolve nothing.

Like all things Trump supporters want.(Not even Trump.)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

More people in Prison!

Hey, if the shoe fits.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
rember shilary thinks evrybody is a racist ye but she won lol

cmon shes a mental patient

edit on 27-9-2016 by possesed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ha! Trump killed it. He was the most dominant pure and simple. She got him with a few hard hitters, but he hit her pretty hard too. I was in no way, shape, form, or fashion, a Trump fan, and I'm still not. However, I'm finally considering a Trump vote simply because how dominant he is. In terms of world leaders, he demonstrated his dominance over Hillary.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just admit it, the fascination of Trump, is that nothing his supporters want is obtainable, or reasonable.

Just like how proof of online polls being cheated is beyond your comprehension. You're literally the only one asking for proof lol- Because no one else is that stupid.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: possesed
rember shilary thinks evrybody is a racist ye but she won lol

cmon shes a mental patient

And this is another point. Now it seems like if you support Trump, you're a racist bigot or something. Which is more MSM brainwashing to the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes create your own argument!

I don't think that if you support Trump you are racist.

What the media has talked about is the openly racist people who do.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just admit it, the fascination of Trump, is that nothing his supporters want is obtainable, or reasonable.

Just like how proof of online polls being cheated is beyond your comprehension. You're literally the only one asking for proof lol- Because no one else is that stupid.

Sorry, but I don't conjure up conspiracy theories if something doesn't fit my narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Where are the open racist Hillary supporters?

Obviously this image comes from the Fact Trump is a Racist.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I hope someone has already come along and informed the OP that those are surveys, not polls. Most can be taken multiple times on-line so, not an accurate measure. LOL! You crazy internet, you!

People reach all the time when it comes to Trump. They try to find anything and everything wrong in what he does and says etc. So if Trump is actually winning, there is something wrong with the whole process. People in America are retarded for voting for him, etc. People just find it impossible that Trump can win anything in this election. There is always a fault when Trump wins.

It honestly falls into the whole "It cannot be, therefore it isn't" category when it comes to Trump naysayers.

Truth be told, a lot of you have been brainwashed by the MSM to believe all of this crap regarding Trump and meanwhile, forget about the atrocities that Hillary has committed.

So to me, when it comes down between the two, I can't stand for what Hillary has DONE, however, all Trump has done are "words" and i'm hardly effected by "words", its actions that effect me and Hillary has had a ton of bad actions that have had negative impacts on peoples lives. But I guess most millennials these days get their feelings hurt over words easily and need a safe place with their participation ribbon collection. So its not surprising that Trumps words Trump (no pun intended) Hillary's evil actions more to some people.

For someone who has no actions to be judged by (except questionable business practices) what are we supposed to judge Trump on if not what he says? Stating how easy it is to spoof these internet "polls" is hardly reaching. Words are ideas, and putting a man in charge with these kinds of "ideas" if they do lead to actions is foolish.

Weigh in one hand what Trump has done, then weigh in the other hand what Hillary has done, then get back to me. Fact of the matter is this: We have an idea of what a Hillary Presidential era would look like and unless you're a blind liberal, its not good. As far as Trump goes, so what? So what if he doesn't release his taxes. So what if he rips off people? I'm more concerned in what Trump can do to better America. That is yet to be seen. Nobody knows what a Trump Presidential era would even look like and you're fooling yourself if you do. Maybe it'll be a disaster. Maybe he'll do some good things. Nobody knows. But we DO know what Hillary would look like and her numerous (already) failed policies and scandals. Hillary has been doing this for going on 30 years now and its been nothing but one huge bowl of scandal soup. Her track record is awful. Trump meanwhile, would be a complete virgin to the situation. So i'll take my chances THIS TIME on the "unknown" because the "known" is garbage.

And that is the entire point.

We don't know what Trump has done, that's the thing. And with the connections his advisors have to the Kremlin I believe everyone should be wanting to learn as much as possible about his dealings, but transparency to him is a black sheet, and there has to be a reason for that.

If you had to pick one of two cliff's to jump off of, and on one you could see it's water at the bottom and you may get scraped up on the way down, but you have a pretty fair chance of making it, and on the other it's just a blind jump into nothingness where it could be rocks, anything at the bottom. You're telling me you'd run and jump blindly into the one you don't know anything about? The whole devil you know thing, you know.

link   

Sorry, but I don't conjure up conspiracy theories if something doesn't fit my narrative.

Really? Man you guys think if you just say something it is automatically true. Wow.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

He was the most dominant pure and simple. She got him with a few hard hitters, but he hit her pretty hard too. I was in no way, shape, form, or fashion, a Trump fan, and I'm still not. However, I'm finally considering a Trump vote simply because how dominant he is. In terms of world leaders, he demonstrated his dominance over Hillary

I would agree with the above though.

From a purely debate standard, she won.

However, if this had been hammering out some kind of global agreement, Trump would have likely gotten the deal he wanted.

Think about it. His own party didn't want him, but he out argued and out blustered over a dozen other candidates. Then, even after getting it, his party STILL didn't want him, but he browbeat them into it. That's actually impressive.

(post by imjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
When the fix is in, do polls really matter?? Popular vote doesn't mean dick if Trump can't hit that magical number of 270 to take the electoral college... If Hillary isn't indicted, if Hillary's closest people are all getting immunity deals, and they refuse to PROPERLY investigate her email server (FBI admits how careless she was), then its obvious the "fix" is in...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you had to pick one of two cliff's to jump off of, and on one you could see it's water at the bottom and you may get scraped up on the way down, but you have a pretty fair chance of making it, and on the other it's just a blind jump into nothingness where it could be rocks, anything at the bottom. You're telling me you'd run and jump blindly into the one you don't know anything about? The whole devil you know thing, you know

It's more like you just watched 8 people jump off and not hit the water, but go splat on the banks. (each person is a year of Obama's presidency).... So, do you think you can make it into the water (even though nobody else did), or take a shot into the darkness?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join