It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like a list of all 33rd degree freemasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Heloo Freemasons, i know you think im a pain the a#, but you dont want me in your realm either..

I was wondering if you could post a list of all 33rd degree masons for a research purpose..

Thanks in Regard the Gypo

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I have it but I would have to set the Monkeys on you If I gave it you. Plus the Mason police may turn up and tickle me to death.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well here is one for your list.

Richard C. Nicholson. Posthumously granted the 33rd degree, honorarily.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I was wondering if you could post a list of all 33rd Masons

Heres a list ,but they are not free
33rd Masons
edit on 27-9-2016 by Prankster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I have it but I would have to set the Monkeys on you If I gave it you. Plus the Mason police may turn up and tickle me to death.

You forgot the pink gerbils in tutus...

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT FORGET THE PINK GERBILS IN TUTUS....

On a more serious note...

We are not masons but worth the read anyway as some people might think that the Buffs are :

I am/was (not too sure anymore) member of this lodge : www.independent.co.uk... 688601.html

www.stichtingargus.nl...

Enjoy the delve

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 27-9-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I have been to 2 do's at my local lodge they are having a recruitment drive. Just a bunch of old boys attempting to raise money for the local kid's hospice. Not going to join due to no hot women but they are nice enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Prankster

you're a funny pranster!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I haven't been to lodge meeting for over 25 years now...

The last one was to raise money for a seringue pump at at a local kids hospital...

Miss the old lads and lodge meetings... can't find that over here in France sadly.

Are you a Buff mate?

Kindest respects

Lags

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

do "backsliden ex born again 33' masons" count?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I dont know what that means?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i found a partial list, but it will keep me occupied for the Scandinavian winter.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I was wondering if you could post a list of all 33rd degree masons for a research purpose..

You should visit your local lodges to speak to people about that, I'm sure they can help. I don't think I'd feel comfortable volunteering other peoples' personal details without their consent.

And I'm surprised you would assume that to be 'ok', regardless of research.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Do you have a link to who this is? Regards

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Well, I cant really consider the 33rd degrees really masons , its an honorary title.. and those below i have no interest in..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

So what is the nature of your research? What is the anticipated outcome?

(I'm only asking so I can mobilise the Mason Attack Squad to seek you out and stand in the room giving your disapproving looks, followed by multiple tsk's and several sigh-accompanying-head-shakes)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
i found a partial list, but it will keep me occupied for the Scandinavian winter.

Hello to you tikbalang.

I have enjoyed reading your stuff, sometimes wierd, sometimes unsettling, depending on my personal state.

On topic ... my dad declined to join ma-sons, many many years ago and has had crap luck since.
Connection? or coincidence ... who knows.

He also declined to run an arm of a 'Union' here, so, meh ... !

There probably is no list as most are 'business associates' (specifically invited to build a group who can reach out from anywhere on the globe, religios do the same thing) in a card file that doesn't look out of place in an office or personal contact setting.

What does a Scandinavian winter look and feel like Tik?
What do you normally do in winter up there?(when not sleuthing that is...)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

There is some stuff about him online, though not a lot. He had some impact in his field, apparently. He was my great grandfather. I'll tell you about him if you want but, assuming your research is conspiracy related, you would be out of luck.

But hey, you asked for 33rd degree Freemasons

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRYDACDC
On topic ... my dad declined to join ma-sons, many many years ago and has had crap luck since.
Connection? or coincidence ... who knows.

No connection, only coincidence leading to perceived 'crap luck'. Why would any self-respecting freemason disrupt someone else's life because they "wouldn't' join? It's a voluntary organisation - no man is obligated to join.

...specifically invited to build a group who can reach out from anywhere on the globe, religios do the same thing...

It does always amaze me at how little people understand of freemasonry (as it's all online in official sites) and how much they make up based on Hollywood. If there's one thing my branch of Freemasonry likes is paperwork. You get bogged down in the stuff. And everything is detailed with the UGLE (United Grand Lodge of England) -- for UK based lodges of course.

There are no secret ledgers or dark cabinets reserved for 33rd degrees or higher, etc.

Where do you guys get this stuff?

edit on 27-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ignorant wall.
Hit a nerve did I?

Perhaps you are an incendiary then .. sorry.
What's Hollywood got to do with it ? You mentioned them ..

A group of men encouraging, supporting and helping each other succeed and by extension, 'their' families
for social and economical elevation, and there's no connection to the opposite action?
Bullsham!

They specifically invite 'professionals', and from specific fields, after knowing how they manouvre,
from across ALL facets of so called 'professional', to 'cover' their bases of influence.
'Fresh pliable' is always on the menu.

You're full of it.

I've seen graspers and climbers of the lowest rank (who want to be included in that creed), only difference,
once you climb, is the levels and lengths you will go to, to achieve group and personal goal, but dressed better.

I wont be responding to you again, you sound like an antagonist.

Have a peachy nite.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRYDACDC
Ignorant wall. Hit a nerve did I?

No, not at all. Your post was quite amusing and sad at the same time.

Perhaps you are an incendiary then .. sorry.

No, I don't have that super power yet. Only the ability to write my name in one single long poo. (It's quite a feat)

What's Hollywood got to do with it ? You mentioned them ..

Why - Freemasonry runs Hollywood, dontcha know? (sigh) No, I was saying you're ideas of the conspiracy tie ups with high up masons running 'the globe' are laughable and you only have your opinion, which I am guessing is informed from Hollywood or mass media outlets.

A group of men encouraging, supporting and helping each other succeed...

Wrong choice of word. Instead of 'succeed', choose 'better themselves'.

...and by extension, 'their' families for social and economical elevation

Wrong. That is very much frowned upon and goes against the core principles of freemasonry. Keeping your family safe, provided for and happy is one thing - which any decent person would aspire to. Implying Freemasons do underhand, surreptitious activities (ie: nepotism) is very much wrong. Again, you're knowledge leads me to believe you are easily influenced by mass media outlets rather than investigating or even asking those who are in the organisation.

They specifically invite 'professionals', and from specific fields, after knowing how they manouvre,
from across ALL facets of so called 'professional', to 'cover' their bases of influence.
'Fresh pliable' is always on the menu.

You're just ranting now.

You're full of it.

Pot...kettle...?

I've seen graspers and climbers of the lowest rank (who want to be included in that creed), only difference,
once you climb, is the levels and lengths you will go to, to achieve group and personal goal, but dressed better.

Name 10 real people fitting that scenario.

I wont be responding to you again, you sound like an antagonist.

Love be with you. Cthulhu be praised.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join