It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like a list of all 33rd degree freemasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: KawRider9

I just ordered a Knight of St John Tabbard (got it half price on ebay) I'm gonna start my own Knightly order I think
But instead of doing good we will do evil.
Mahahahahaha Mahahahahaha could duff up a mason or three that would please the OP.

Brilliant.

Since your motto will be to do evil , we will surely get some threads about the conspiracy that your Knightly order is actually good. Or will you actually be good since you are being truthful and stating you are evil?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But being a 33rd gives you a cool title and different hat, not much else comes with it.

Must be after the hats. And taking over the world through pancake breakfasts and spaghetti dinners... Or maybe he's a thespian trying out for one of the roles in degrees...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyingFox

He looks like most of the 33rds I know.

....except he was dressed for a funeral, which is kind of funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Just make one up, that''s what most people do who talk about this subject.

Make sure to put some controversial well-known names in it.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You should visit a lodge on degree night. 30 men who all look just like that.☺

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
....except he was dressed for a funeral, which is kind of funny.

Funny thing is that's exactly what a typical 'once-a-month' lodge meeting looks like: dark suits, white shirts, dark ties.

Probably the only time i ever have to dress up these days, what with 'smart casual' being the in thing now

edit on 1-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hmm, I see the connection, we are creatures of habit.

Same outfit for different formal occasions.

I do miss that guy, RJ Clark

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

a reply to: CRYDACDC
Freemasonry does not invite. To be one, ask one. Freemasonry is composed of men from various walks of life and beliefs. One's profession does not dictate one's position in Freemasonry.
noonebutme is a capable and knowledgeable Brother.

NO he's not.

Yeah ... I totally get that you have no idea where I'M comming from at all, lacky flashy.
Don't feel bad being a 'has been'. Happens to everyone eventually in the realm of competition.
Never realised how disgusting that was.
Yes they did and do still, liar.
They're as manipulative and coniving as an abusive parent who thinks they will be immortal or wealthy.
I've seen an ancient peodidophile reprobate advertise his 'ring' as a way of greeting, and all the junior would be abusers (if they can get away with it, not unlike a bikie/union group) of this side line group, to power.
I get that you think you've spent some time generationally, (basically through bullying of your own family members) to aquire a semblance of power, but truly, you have none.......
And shouldn't either.
You are a fraud, just like the rest of their 'books'.
The only difference is time spent, family line stuff.
Occult deep and thorough (by legal murder) with help, but basically you are just a bunch of preprep abusers (four year olds) ready willing and able to take over when the top dog falls.

Never going to happen ...... not on my watch.
And since my brothers are now awake, never going to happen even after I'm dead.
Now you need to enlist grandchildren (if you have them) some scummy aus southerners have orchestrated this beautifully, (the very first kind of sell outs to international buyers who think they can pimp ANYONES kids OR WIVES)parents need to work, mum and dad of 'way past retirement age need to 'top up income' Hey! carer for grandchildren! by passing the parents all together. pimps
So even if first time round you were a sh*t parent, take your grandkids by any method medium and know how ... BOOOM! respectable with a voice again!
Not.
(shut these feckers down to retain dignity and personal control)
We truly don't have time for your sand pit crap, serious adult business must continue for the benefit of all,
not just you, yours and your kids ...... but all.
Want to end that?
keep going and pushing.

This power play has scared no one important, they are professionals and know the mass out weighs the little, such as you and that group you flog while your hand is on your piece, special shaking hands with your 'brother'.
A couple of filthy religions and their masses is enough for this round, 'brother'.

(post by CRYDACDC removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Wow. Are you mixing medications? Your rant is completely illogical, misguided, factually incorrect and just plain mean.

You sound like someone who feels left out of belonging to a social group, or you always wanted to join Freemasonry but couldn't, probably due to behaviour and attitude issues.

I still stand by my previous comments: Freemasonry is not a mandatory fraternity. You can ask/petition to join and you will be interviewed and reviewed. And unless you display some serious sociopathic or behaviour issues (point in case, your entire post), you're usually admitted.

You are very much misguided in your belief on how Masonry operates and what it can do. I'm not saying every mason is a perfect human being, free from crime or innate bad morals - that is not true. I could say every priest is a pedophile because of the actions of a select few. Is that fair? No.

You have some serious personal anger issues and I would suggest taking some time out, do some yoga or deep meditation to cleanse yourself of your negativity.

Cthulhu be with you, my brother.

(post by CRYDACDC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRYDACDC
...anywhere near your sh*tty ass excuse for a club.

Oh dear. You WERE turned down, weren't you. Sorry mate.

*o*! you're a t*ss*r

Harsh... but, depending on what sites I'm looking at in the evening...somewhat accurate

You're dead already and don't know it.

In that case I've bested Jesus cos he only managed a few days. Well done on me!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

muhahaha

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, you're not in any position to say what kind of Mason he is.

In some bodies, I'm a "has been" in that I've presided over that body, but I'm also going to be presiding again this next year.

Thank you for your anecdotal story and the rest of the nonsense.

My accomplishments in Freemasonry is not about acquiring power. I think you're projecting here. Oh, and FYI, I'm the first Freemason in my family.

I'm a fraud? Well, you've certainly put me in my place. How will I recover from such a tongue lashing by some keyboard jockey on a conspiracy website?

As to the rest of your post, it seems you need to go back onto your meds.

Oooooohhhhh! I've been warned? LOL

I'll be sure to watch my step...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So, it does not get any 33rd-eviler than this. My good friend, Dave Glattly, who is also a member of my lodge, was just announced as the new head of the Scottish Rite Northern Jurisdiction. There are no 'higher' 33rds than this.

He and his wife have been to our house many times and we have been to his. I would tell you about all the voodoo child sacrifice stuff but, alas, none of it happened. He did tell me to come visit him next time I am up in Boston at the campus in Lexington, hopefully they have some extra souls for us to devour.

Next step, the Illuminati!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He's got to be better than the anti-ritual chump that's been running NMJ…

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton
He's got to be better than the anti-ritual chump that's been running NMJ…

He will do a good job, we held a degree awhile back on the New Jersey called the Four Chaplains. He is into updating some of the degrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join