It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like a list of all 33rd degree freemasons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
You forget I am from a Nordic culture, and think all life to be precious.

Really... Because you're Nordic means you see all life as precious, as though it's a trait to being Nordic or unique to the Nordic people and no one else? I won't stoop so low as to refer to a fairly recent tragedy where a Nordic person didn't embrace this same quality your Nordic brothers profess to embrace.

If I wanted to cause damage, I could..

And there's the threat. So you have undone everything you claim with a vaguely veiled threat that, you *could* cause damage to freemasonry....buuuut you won't because, well gee whiz! You're just a swell guy, right? So long as we play by your rules?

you ever ask yourself why not? I could maybe be because I want to work with humanity and not a idealistic view of a primate.

None of that means anything. You could clarify what knowing a list of 33 degree masons would have to do with your heritage. Or, as others have already stated, do some research on it yourself. Visit local lodges, explain your research paper, your motives and means, and I'm sure they'd be willing to help.

Don't mention that you could damage them though. Might not help your research. Free tip!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The 33rd degree masons havent got anything to do with my heritage.. dont know where i put that in the OP?

Most of your ideologies are based on stereotypical behavior of what a human is about and disregard the one thing we truly are, nothing more than primates..
I wanted a list of the people who hold humanity at its highest regards and dedicated their lives to it, three in each lodge..

And if i wanted a list, you meant my intention is not good? I think you need to do a re-check What faith and belief does to a persons intention when its based on solid ideals, brotherhood and rituals. Most of the humanity is lost as soon as the word freedom is in the picture..

Dont get lost in dreams and ideals when reality is just a mile a way..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: tikbalang

I am a bit curious as to why you find it so important to tie freemasonry in with your heritage.

The Scottish Rite does use much Egyptian symbolism, but that rite is not all of freemasonry, just one offshoot. The York Rite is heavy in Knights and swords and regalia. I just don't get your reason for dogging this topic.

What do you think the sword is based on? i know, do you? thats just "one" offshot.

Freemasonry started as operative masonry, didn't have all the symbolism it has today, and was largely about building and the secrets to how to build effectively. Scholars adopted the ideals of operative masonry and enacted "speculative" masonry, in which we build a better man by teaching him how to use tools seen every day to remind him how to act and live.

Oh it sure is building effectively..
edit on 2016927 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Most of your ideologies are based on stereotypical behavior of what a human is about and disregard the one thing we truly are, nothing more than primates..

Oh? What are my ideologies? Please list them.

I wanted a list of the people who hold humanity at its highest regards and dedicated their lives to it, three in each lodge..

We dont' have any 33degree masons in my lodge. That's a different branch of masonry from my current one(s). But as you say, a 33rd degree is just a title, bestowed by other people. It doesn't by definition mean the receiver is someone who holds humanity in the highest regard, although I'd like to think they are a good person in general.

Freemasons are not infallible. We're just people, after all. I'm not sure if your pursuit of 33 degree masons will illuminate you to anything normal, regular, decent human beings (man or woman) could inform you.

And if i wanted a list, you meant my intention is not good? I think you need to do a re-check What faith and belief does to a persons intention when its based on solid ideals, brotherhood and rituals. Most of the humanity is lost as soon as the word freedom is in the picture..

Dude, you were the one who said:

If I wanted to cause damage, I could..

Don't try and lecture from upon high about morality and intention when you very obviously made a threat if things weren't in your favour. You have a very poor method for soliciting aid; thinly veiled threats and assumptions people will just hand over a list of other peoples' names and their private interests for your own 'research' without any form of data protection, how it will be used and to what end.

EDIT: Not that I have The List anyway. It doesn't exist and even if it did, it's not like it's moved around each lodge daily to avoid the prying eyes of researching Nordics from finding it.
edit on 27-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No.

33° Scottish Rite Masons are Master Masons and are "really Masons."

a reply to: CRYDACDC
Freemasonry does not invite. To be one, ask one. Freemasonry is composed of men from various walks of life and beliefs. One's profession does not dictate one's position in Freemasonry.

noonebutme is a capable and knowledgeable Brother.

a reply to: AshFan
I'll buy ya a cup of coffee.

a reply to: grubblesnert
You must not know the same women I know.

a reply to: KawRider9
Even though I'm in the Scottish Rite, being heavily involved in the York Rite, I feel so left out sometimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

EDIT: Not that I have The List anyway. It doesn't exist and even if it did, it's not like it's moved around each lodge daily to avoid the prying eyes of researching Nordics from finding it.

Its the same list i have, its not of interest.. They are just ordinary masons that "elevated a lodge" or ill coin it so you get the picture", Sale pitch a lodge into some new members, being a role-model, set the standards. The so called "threat" was stating,;" If my intention was bad, i would have shown it already " My intention is with humanity, which i stated over two years ago..

In the end we all need to compromise some way or another..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Is 33rd really that big of a deal?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

After everything i have witnessed on this thread i would have to yes, It is definitely a big deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I just ordered a Knight of St John Tabbard (got it half price on ebay) I'm gonna start my own Knightly order I think
But instead of doing good we will do evil.
Mahahahahaha Mahahahahaha could duff up a mason or three that would please the OP.
edit on 28-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I have been researching my local lodge and I found this blog and it mentions my area Brookfoot

lowercalderlegends.wordpress.com...

I like the name Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the August Order of Light.

I think I have said before around here especially in big old houses which are used for care homes you can see the masonic symbols on the walls and in the stained glass. Fantastic craftsmanship tbh.
Such a shame for my local lodge they are desperate for new blood even invited me so they must be desperate.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It signifies a lot of personal time and effort on behalf of the brother receiving it. He first had to distinguish himself by being active in the Scottish Rite, then be given the KCCH, and then, after a little time, can be awarded the 33rd. (white hat) But being a 33rd gives you a cool title and different hat, not much else comes with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am a bit curious as to why you find it so important to tie freemasonry in with your heritage.

The Scottish Rite does use much Egyptian symbolism, but that rite is not all of freemasonry, just one offshoot. The York Rite is heavy in Knights and swords and regalia. I just don't get your reason for dogging this topic.

What do you think the sword is based on? i know, do you? thats just "one" offshot.

Freemasonry started as operative masonry, didn't have all the symbolism it has today, and was largely about building and the secrets to how to build effectively. Scholars adopted the ideals of operative masonry and enacted "speculative" masonry, in which we build a better man by teaching him how to use tools seen every day to remind him how to act and live.

Oh it sure is building effectively..

I though you had matured a bit and wanted conversation. You seem like you are soon to be banned again and have to respawn as a new pinhead. Sad to see.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
good one
a reply to: Prankster

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I also know most masons dont know what the h# they are doing, they follow a story with blind faith and belief, a few understood what 33rd im after.. and the answer was a ," no ". I wanted a list not a conversation. Wouldnt have been any different if i begged or pleaded, so i was straight forward instead of going around..

I though you had matured a bit and wanted conversation. You seem like you are soon to be banned again and have to respawn as a new pinhead. Sad to see.

No, i wanted to declare alchemy and astrology.. Like all the times before, masons and my legacy has nothing to do with each other.. However, if you go past the first lodge.. Then, it is my legacy..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The so called "threat" was stating,;" If my intention was bad, i would have shown it already

No, that's not even close, semantically, to what you said.

"If I wanted to cause damage, I could.."

You 'could'. Suggesting or implying that you still can or will -- your ability to do damage is possible. Not that you would have if you intended to do so. What you said and what you are now saying, are not the same things, hence why I do not think your request for information is a just one.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The difference in cultures Mr. noonebutme is that ours tend to rely on your actions to choice wisely and not by your own journey..
What you believe is still a belief, the one ranking highest among you, or the the who made the farthest in here said;" No " So i will leave it at that..
So cant see what you would offer more than ideals, but you can find out most of the 33rd.. Its the pride that comes with it that leaves a lovely trace..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
It's an honor bestowed in the Scottish Rite.

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Interesting article.

August Order of Light: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm told time and time again that my grandfather was 33rd, which I doubt....he was a nobody other than we have a few substantial legacies in our family.

I remember him punching the clock at the lodge though.

This is him and me, you can see his Scottish Rite ring...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why would you doubt that your grandfather was a 33rd? An invitation into the 33rd is not dependent upon some elite social status.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

He looks like most of the 33rds I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join