It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I would like a list of all 33rd degree freemasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I got a third degree burn sliding down some masonry... What secret wisdom do I get with that? Maybe a t-shirt?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three do..."

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I have been to 2 do's at my local lodge they are having a recruitment drive. Just a bunch of old boys attempting to raise money for the local kid's hospice. Not going to join due to no hot women but they are nice enough.

That's how I remember my Dad's Masonic and Mom's Eastern Star events.
As a teenager in the 70s I wanted no part of that "square scene" Maaaannn.......
*except for potluck dinner nights.

oh!.....and the daughters of the other members were not wild enough for "dating".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: AshFan

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three do..."

Thank you, I feel validated now.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

33rd. Degree this, 33rd. Degree that, FFS, can the York rite get some lovin' too?

Us Templars are feelin' left out...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

33rd. Degree this, 33rd. Degree that, FFS, can the York rite get some lovin' too?

Us Templars are feelin' left out...

Well geez man, don't charge so much for your kit! Bloody expensive over here in the UK!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Drinking wine out of a human skull is priceless.

Pony up brother!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Well you are probably good men, but my interest
Lies with people who are 33rd

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

My research is humanitarian, I know you see anyone with suspicious eyes outside the door. But sometimes a neurotic behaviour does more damage than good. You forget I am from a Nordic culture, and think all life to be precious.

If I wanted to cause damage, I could.. Did you ever ask yourself why not? I could maybe be because I want to work with humanity and not a idealistic view of a primate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So what is the nature of your research? What is the anticipated outcome?

(I'm only asking so I can mobilise the Mason Attack Squad to seek you out and stand in the room giving your disapproving looks, followed by multiple tsk's and several sigh-accompanying-head-shakes)

So unnecessarily spoken.... Why? What was the point? So idiotic beyond words...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I am interested please message inbox his work,
Profile etc

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
scottishrite.org...

in a sooper secret meeting with all the higher degree masons, we decided that since this information is easily found on the internet by anyone with 2nd grade google skills, it would be alright to post it here. these are members who are honored with the KCCH, the 33rd, and the Grand Cross recipients this year in the Southern Jurisdiction of the US.

Although most won't have a clue what this means, those who were honored know exactly what it means.

eta:
I would also like to add that we lost an amazing 33rd degree brother this week.
Illustrious Sir Arnold Palmer 33rd degree. He was a great example of what a mason is, and how they should act. A true class act.

edit on 27-9-2016 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This do? Oddly, due to an old computer, it took me exactly 33 seconds to find ....

www.secretssocieties.com...

(No idea how accurate or up to date it is mind, but some interesting names there
)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

that list is incorrect. I can spot a few that don't belong. Walt Disney, not a mason, Crowley was made a 33rd by some guy who wan't a mason, so his whole Scottish Rite Affiliation is questionable. Al Gore was not a mason, but his father was. Saddam Husain, um, he wanted to kill all masons, so LOL, just no.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So any rare gems in a list ?

I does resemble a [snipped] ring, doesnt it? and those rings are ooooold, i heard they dated back to 600AD
edit on 2016927 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

in all the lists of masons I have seen I have only ever seen one that I really didn't like. LBJ, but he was initiated an entered apprentice and never went any further. The last president to be a mason was Gerald R. Ford and he was a 33rd.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am a bit curious as to why you find it so important to tie freemasonry in with your heritage. You seem to make snide comments about masonry, yet are very proud of being a gypsie. Freemasonry started as operative masonry, didn't have all the symbolism it has today, and was largely about building and the secrets to how to build effectively. Scholars adopted the ideals of operative masonry and enacted "speculative" masonry, in which we build a better man by teaching him how to use tools seen every day to remind him how to act and live.

The Scottish Rite does use much Egyptian symbolism, but that rite is not all of freemasonry, just one offshoot. The York Rite is heavy in Knights and swords and regalia. I just don't get your reason for dogging this topic.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I think a bear skull is more fitting.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Bottom Line, OP, is that it is none of your business. You don't have the right to such a list, which is a clear invasion of privacy for those people. It is a private organization not subject to any "freedom of information" laws. It's also very decentralized; there is no international database of members.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
So unnecessarily spoken.... Why? What was the point? So idiotic beyond words...

Because it was a joke. And in all honesty, typically, people asking for such things, like lists of people who are freemasons, don't have good intentions.
edit on 27-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join