It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Vid] Keith Lamont Scott shooting. Officer seen planting gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Not calling bs but do you honestly think officers just carry around a spare gun to throw off a scene? I am just trying to wrap my head around the logistics of this.

That is exactly what many of them do, and it's not even seen as a bad thing by many of them. It's a way to protect themselves if they screw up with a shooting, they figure whoever they are planting the gun on is a bad guy anyway so it's justified.

Don't trust any of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
From the video.

From the picture.

These are guns??

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's a glove. Near the end of the first vid, you can see he drops a second glove while struggling to put on gloves. Watch at marker 2:18 He is trying to put on gloves and two gloves drop.

Sorry for the sloppy markers.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Honestly, on the first video that shows the scott family footage can anyone capture 1:58 and you will see the gun is laying right there on the right side of his body by his shin on the pavement. I just started using this stupid win 10 pc and alt prnt doesn't work like before! Aargh. The gun is there the whole time and not dropped by anyone. It just gets kicked aside.

yeah but the thing is from 1:58 until the camera pans back into center (around 2:08), nobody's legs moved. Who do you think kicked the gun? The only guy I see moving is the one in red, and it's only his arms that move.

Watch the shadows on the behinds butt. Also the Black officer is motioning to the gun and the officer with the red vest. I will admit by watching closer the black officer didn't kick the gun away. at 2:07 you can see from the shadow increasing on the victim that the officer with the red vest moved in closer to the victim to kick the gun further away from the victims leg. watch again. The shadows show the truth.

edit add: also watch in slower motion how the cop on the right is telling the cop in red vest to get that gun aside. Earllier, he looks like he was telling the officer who steps over the victim to not step on the gun. 1:56-2:08 makes more sense if watched closely.

The guy in red is a full 2 strides away from the victim's shins when the gun suddenly appears. Unless he had 6 ft long legs again I don't see how it could happen. It happened so quickly.

Watch the shadow from the red vest officer. It crosses the victims thighs most of the time but when he is directed to move forward at 2:07 you can see the shadow increase up over the buttocks with this quick second action.

edit add: watch from 1:56 to 2:08 again. The black officer on the right seems to be constantly taking note of the gun laying by the victim's leg. He cautions the one officer not to step on it, then is talking to the other red vest guy about it. why else would he keep pointing at that spot by the victim's leg?

edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Seriously people?.... jeez..

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The first pic is a glove.

The second pic is the gun that can be seen in the video between the feet of the red shirt guy.

theconservativetreehouse.com... -belong-to-scott/
edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think I finally figured it out after watching in slow motion (FYI youtubeslow.com)... I think the officer in Red throws a glove at the other officer. I don't think the officer is motioning towards a gun... I think he is motioning for gloves and the guy in red pulls some out of his pocket and throws it at him!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

from your link.

appears to confirm

I don't see a gun in the pic. This is not proof of a gun.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think I finally figured it out after watching in slow motion (FYI youtubeslow.com)... I think the officer in Red throws a glove at the other officer. I don't think the officer is motioning towards a gun... I think he is motioning for gloves and the guy in red pulls some out of his pocket and throws it at him!

Agreed, I have not seen anything like 'proof' of a gun in these releases.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Who called it proof?

It is evidence.

Much stronger evidence than the evidence for it being planted.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

All I can say is that watching the video and even pausing it, you can see that there is something laying on the pavement beside the victim's shin amongst the red vest guy's created shadow. We all can see there is a gun after 2:08! I was seeking where that gun came from. The shadows show that the red vest officer moved in closer to the victim at 2:07. You have to watch the shadows since the photographer is not capturing the actual movement.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The police have already said the videos are not going to be released.

link   
I thought the whole point of dash cams and body cams on police was for transparency especially in situations like this, they should make whatever they have public period, leaving the public speculating on this video isn't productive.

Release the police videos immediately.

link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hell...they don't even have to perpetuate it. Just throw it to all the people out there rabidly waiting for the next morsel they can tear to shreds. They don't want the truth. They want the dirt, and to hell with what actually happened in the span of a couple of minutes. The truth would be wasted on people like this. And MSM just gives them what they're salivating for.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

All I can say is that watching the video and even pausing it, you can see that there is something laying on the pavement beside the victim's shin amongst the red vest guy's created shadow. We all can see there is a gun after 2:08! I was seeking where that gun came from. The shadows show that the red vest officer moved in closer to the victim at 2:07. You have to watch the shadows since the photographer is not capturing the actual movement.

The more I look at the bigger picture I think that's a glove at 2:08. I believe the guy in red reached into his pocket and threw it. Whatever the item is it has a trajectory and isn't sliding along the ground.

There isn't enough time (~1 second) for the guy in red to take 2-3 steps, kick the gun, and then take 2-3 steps backwards. He would have to be lightening fast.

Edit- The other telltale sign is at 2:04-2:05 I clearly see the guy in red reach into his left pocket.

edit on 23-9-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I watched the second video frame by frame. At 31 seconds you see the black officer toss the gun. I stopped the video while it was in mid-air.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If you don't mind, watch the video here in slow motion (I used 1/4 speed):

www.youtubeslow.com...

At 1:50-1:51 I see the item dropping straight down, not sliding as if it were kicked! I'm curious what you see.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: gladtobehere

I watched the second video frame by frame. At 31 seconds you see the black officer toss the gun. I stopped the video while it was in mid-air.

It's gloves. If you watch it in slo mo you can see the guy in red toss gloves. One falls to the pavement and he reaches down, picks it up and starts putting the glove on his hand. You can see the other guy drop two gloves as he's struggling to put them on.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I wouldn't doubt there are crooked cops out there, just like in any profession. It's police protecting one of their own. It's always a possibility and can't be ruled out. What would surprise me if it is a police officer planting a gun, the cop flicking the gun is a black officer!! Why would a black officer even want to comply to planting a gun which is a blatant injustice to his own race??

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i noticed this in this thread, Wife of Keith Scott, Charlotte Shooting Victim, Filmed Fatal Encounter With Police here os my post and screen grabs.

if you watch the black cop in white he is putting on gloves, but if watch the white cop in red shirt his left foot doesn't appear to move much if any at all.then at 1:51 you see him make a wide step with his right foot to the right foot and then pick up the glove, as he steps back wide with his right foot you can just see something at his left heel, if you continue to watch the gun is clear visible right where the still picture shows it in the other threads.

i'm still going through all the thread and checking links in those threads,i know for the life of me i saw a screen grab of the cop in red standing straddling the gun. i don't know if it was here or in on of the links .
edit on 23-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: also there is reports of his finger prints, blood and DNA on the gun.

[CNN quoted a source close to the investigation as saying that a loaded gun had been recovered at the scene of the crime and that fingerprints, DNA and blood on it matched Scott's.
Troops take to Charlotte streets, dramatic video released

edit on 23-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join