It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

[Vid] Keith Lamont Scott shooting. Officer seen planting gun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

So, just out of curiosity, how many people think they should leave a loaded gun on the scene while a bunch of people mill around?

I would think that the gun, since it isn't Thor's hammer, should get picked up and unloaded. Then it may be put back on the ground. Which may be what we are seeing.

I'm all about investigating, but let's let the investigation happen. Seems that people just want to see what they want to see at this point.

The man shot in Tulsa seems to clearly be a case where non-lethal force was in order. This case is still an unknown.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
a reply to: CynConcepts

If you don't mind, watch the video here in slow motion (I used 1/4 speed):

www.youtubeslow.com...

At 1:50-1:51 I see the item dropping straight down, not sliding as if it were kicked! I'm curious what you see.

I have to admit, it seems to lightweight falling to be a gun at that timing. More than likely, they are pulling out gloves so they don't contaminate the scene and in doing so, dropping one in the process.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yeah I agree about the whole crooked cop thing and understand some cops might have an extra gun stashed away in patrol car for sketchy situations but it would be one hell of an alignment of astronomical items for it to happen frequently enough in cases that become part of the mainstream. Or there is just way too many bad cops on the beat...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: angeldoll

I watched the second video frame by frame. At 31 seconds you see the black officer toss the gun. I stopped the video while it was in mid-air.

It's gloves. If you watch it in slo mo you can see the guy in red toss gloves. One falls to the pavement and he reaches down, picks it up and starts putting the glove on his hand. You can see the other guy drop two gloves as he's struggling to put them on.

Oh, please let it be gloves.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

This is what's really at the heart of the matter, IMHO...it's not about race. It's about the police state. And militarized training/mindset. And a front line of officers that are over-worked and underpaid. And about SJW movements. And media saturation. And cellphone cameras. And twitter hashtags.

So, if you're an LEO, it's a helluva catch 22. Even if you want to do the right thing, even if you mean well, even if you're not racist - make the slightest mistake and it's over. And you're getting an attorney. And you have to hide your wife and kids. And life as you know it is over.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm going to say a cop threw something down. The black police officer, watch his arms, watch an object moving through the air.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I watched the second video frame by frame. At 31 seconds you see the black officer toss the gun. I stopped the video while it was in mid-air.

It's gloves. If you watch it in slo mo you can see the guy in red toss gloves. One falls to the pavement and he reaches down, picks it up and starts putting the glove on his hand. You can see the other guy drop two gloves as he's struggling to put them on.

Oh, please let it be gloves.

Charolais recommended youtubeslow.com which I had never used before. On another thread I had seen a still pic grabbed from this vid with people saying it was the gun. When I used slo mo, as recommended by Charolais and used the slowest setting it was much easier to see. Watching in real time was too difficult because of the camera shaking. Slo mo changed my opinion on this one. I originally thought it was a gun, but now I really think it's just gloves. MSM pushing this as a planted gun is pretty disgusting since they surely have the ability to slow the vid down just like I did. This story is pushing a false agenda and will lead to more violence.
edit on 23-9-2016 by Khaleesi because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think it is imperative that the police release any video they have. It seems agreed et al that the object near the kerb is a gun, how it got there is not clear.

CNN report,

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehereIt's certainly clear enough...At the end of the first video the cop is putting on a pair of gloves...In the 2nd video, an object goes out and then drops straight down...It had no trajectory like something very light...No bounce or slide when it hit the pavement...Then the narrator says the cop bends over and picks it up but they didn't bother to show us that portion of the clip...

It was a glove...Clearly a glove...The narrator doesn't have to be right...He has just to plant doubt in the minds of the public and create more riots...he won't be held accountable...It was a glove...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
From the video.

From the picture.

These are guns??
The cops are throwing 'em down all over the place...Gloves...the same gloves that are seen that the cop is putting on his hands...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

...Or they could have a secret code among themselves when a cop screws up they radio a particular squad car which carries an extra gun for the main purpose of fixing a bad situation. People in other professions cover for fellow workers who screw up. Why not the police? They're taking an awful chance of getting caught, but maybe that's part of being part of a police brotherhood. They cover each others back.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
She screams at her husband not to do it a few times.

You can hear her at first saying he doesn't have a gun, then you can hear her yelling for her husband to get out of the vehicle so they don't bust the windows, after that she screams at her husband not to do it.

Despite her best efforts to make it appear he is harmless at first, she realizes he is about to get shot by coming out of the vehicle with a gun. She must have thought he wouldn't be that stupid.

Then she just films yelling he better not be dead, most people would be trying to get closer to see if he is alive but nope, she just keeps standing there filming threatening the police that he better not be dead. Bet she was having visions of BLM fame and fortune, hitting the hate piggy jackpot.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She's telling the police "Don't you shoot him" "Don't you do it" and finally "Don't do it!".

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

She's telling the police "Don't you shoot him" "Don't you do it" and finally "Don't do it!".

At first, before she tells him to get out of the vehicle to save the windows. She cared about the damn windows for gods sake. After that she is yelling at her husband not to do it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

After that she is yelling at her husband not to do it.

No, she's telling the police very confidently that he doesn't have a gun, that he's confused... and "Don't Shoot him! Don't you do it". Those are the people that she's talking to when she's saying 'Don't do it".

I'm not even going to address the deplorable accusations you're making toward a woman who was trying to de-escalate a situation where rabid trigger itchy under cover cops are shouting obscenities, and watches them murder her husband in cold blood!

Witnesses say that he did the same thing everyday. He used a cane and carried a book and sat in their family truck to wait for his son's school bus to arrive. He sat in the truck because of his brain injury, he couldn't stand the sun for very long. So, on this day, he decides to brandish a gun, just when cops are there arrest another person?

Witnesses say he didn't have a gun.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The officers are named KEITH too?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Do you deny that she's having a conversation with the police too? Do you deny that she told the police "Don't you shoot him!" "Don't you do it!" ? So, wouldn't it follow that she's telling police "Don't do it" at the same time she's calling to her husband, moments before they open fire on him.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was at first skeptical, but am convinced it was indeed a black latex glove. Think about it, you just had a very intense situation go down and you're now trying to put on latex gloves. Anyone ever try to put a latex glove on sweaty hands?

That CNN would start the planted gun narrative this early is quite telling of the media's agenda.

And I am not the biggest fan of our leo agencies. . .

Eta: looking again it appears the black officer tries to put on a glove and it slingshots off his hand, that same thing has happened to me trying to put a sweaty hand into a latex glove. Maybe they should not use black gloves?

edit on 23-9-2016 by denybedoomed because: Further analysis

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It looks kinda "gunnish"to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The gun appears to be in the spot it was photographed immediately after the shots as the wife moves back towards the area (1:30 in the op's first vid). The office in red is standing between the gun and Keith's body. As the wife moves closer the officer in red steps back and stands over the gun.
The black officer is dropping gloves imo, his adrenaline is still flowing so he having a little trouble getting the gloves on.

Why does she move away when she's saying 'Keith don't you do it'??? I think it's because she knows what keith is about to do and doesnt want to get caught in the crossfire .

edit on 24-9-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join