It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

I think perhaps my humor was a bit too dry...maybe one day someone will invent a font that projects sarcasm. But yes, you're right about the dry ice.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
CNN just closed out their LIVE coverage with Don Lemon saying 29 DEAD... pretty sure that was an error correct?

29 injured is what he should have said?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

It's also apparently had a note taped on it? What purpose would that serve? I'm wondering if this second device is a hoax.

Then we've got a mass stabbing from a security guard or a man dressed as one who it's being reported was "talking about Allah" and asked a person if that person was a Muslim. That guy had to know he was going to go down one way or the other so that was essentially a suicide attack. Who in that position wouldn't find a way to get a gun or come up with some other way of maximizing carnage?

The two bombings seem likely related, maybe the Minnesota stabbing was just a radicalized lone wolf waiting for some sign that it was time to go on his stabbing rampage. They all seem very amateurish.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There was an ATS thread last month about an apartment complex that went up in flames after an explosion. It was on the New Jersey side of the Hudson river. At the time, evidence pointed to a homemade (apartment made) bomb going off prematurely.

Looks like a lot of wanna-be terrorists are out there. So far, none of them have caused as much death and injury as we're seeing in major cities from gangs and thugs. I bet more than 29 will be injured from non-terrorist violence in New York City this weekend. We've already surpassed that mark in Chicago.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
CNN just closed out their LIVE coverage with Don Lemon saying 29 DEAD... pretty sure that was an error correct?

29 injured is what he should have said?

Must have been a brain fart. I've been on the phone with a few responders on the scene and no one is dead.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The entire day seems a bit sketchy... the pressure cooker device, with twitter and MSM Pics of a clumsy looking deal doesn't help...

A device blows up a trashcan, ( heard rumor that it was only 1/3 the explosion that was intended)

A device blows up in NYC, was it a similar device? it caused more damage, but was it because it was in a more enclosed area? an NYC City block? IDK...

I still haven't tried to understand the Minn attack...

I will go to bed shortly not really understanding the events of today... I know it triggered me into CT mode and wondering what I am going to hear from so called authority figures on todays' events..

THat's for sure...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtnMultiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

Am I the only person who read this and thought 'Good Lord, Chelsea Clinton has exploded?!'

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Well the minnesota mass stabbing is a confirmed islamic terror attack.

We al know the NY attack is also.

Happy Eid Al Adha 2016!

Confirmed by whom? You have proof that the stabbings were a confirmed Islamic terror attack? There was mention of alleged eyewitness claims that the guy allegedly asked a victim if he/she was Muslim. Nothing has been confirmed...why are you telling tall tales?

And no, "we all" don't know any such thing about the explosion in NY. That is pure assumption on your part. All these people blaming the media for pushing an agenda...and here's someone right in our midst, presenting pure speculation as fact, and nobody bats an eye.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
At this point it feels like these were meant more to affect the psyches of the general population than anything else.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Pressure cookers are used because many mad bombers over the years have blown them selves up by getting there explosive compound on the threads of the pipe and having the bomb go off from friction of the cap being screwed on the pipe.

Cell phones are in ways good for detonating devices and in other ways very hit or miss.

Cell phone can be use as a timer using the alarm function or command detonated by calling the phone.
Or both can be used so if the bomber can not or does not set off the device it will later go off on its own when the alarm function works.
The problem with using a cell phone is voltage of the phone is too low to set off many commercial blasting caps every time.
and its unlikely to set off home made blasting caps or squibs.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hillary says that Trump is jumping the gun by declaring this a terrorist attack.

Story: www.politico.com...

Sidebar: Hillary looks "haggard" in that cover photo doesn't she?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary says that Trump is jumping the gun by declaring this a terrorist attack.

Sidebar: Hillary looks "haggard" in that cover photo doesn't she?

They both look haggard to me. Trump looks like he's aged at least 10 years since his campaign started. Clinton already looked awful, so it's difficult to tell if the campaign's had much effect on her.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Terror or False Flag?

I hope they catch the ba*tard

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read that as "Hillary TWERKS Trump" .... although the image of her "tweaking" Trump isn't much better.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The ackbarring and muslim/infidel inquisition was confirmed by police officals.

Of course I knew it was ilsamic terror when I saw the interview with Hillary focused on the NYC terror bombing and she mentioned she was also debriefed about the St. Cloud attack.

Thousands of violent crimes are commited nationwide on any given Saturday night. There is obviously a reason the deplorable one was debriefed on these two specific incidents at the same emergency meeting.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, at one point, ISIS leaders called for all jihadists to attack the U.S. by any means necessary, not to wait for coordinated plans. Maybe they doubled-down on that call? Let's don't discount the recent pipeline rupture in Alabama that has five states in a State of Emergency. And, mot importantly, the events in Syria and the Emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council.

So maybe a go signal or sorts?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is just HORRIBLE. When I heard about this I immediately thought terrorist attack. Its obviously an act carried out to incite terror so I'm seeing red hearing the media downplay it as much as they have.

My heart goes out to the victims that have been caught in this horrendous act. I hope no one has died as a result of this & that they find the bomber quickly.

I think this event IS related to the NJ bombing & have a feeling there will be more over the next 24 hours found. What are the chances of two bombs going off so close together not only geographically but time wise as well?

To me nil, unless the NY is a copy cat but I don't feel it is.

Best of luck New Yorkers-stay safe!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Sorry, but IMHO anytime bombs, fake or real, are involved, the purpose is terror. Now whether that's national, international or just mental, is yet to be determined.

I'm so sick of the same people who urge us all to make go bags and preparedness kits and who also agitate those who hate us around the world, like bombing Syrian and Russian troops - then turning around and telling us not to jump to conclusions or panic when obvious # is obvious.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

NO HE IS NOT JUMPING THE GUN.
Any bomb placed to in a public area to kill ,injure or TERRORIZE people is a terrorist attack.
en.wikipedia.org...

both hillary and obama want to and have many times downplayed many acts of terror for political reasons just like they will not use the term Islamic terrorist
edit on 18-9-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Some hours before NY i showed a friend of mine the thread about that "bomb" in that trashcan in NJ.

His answer, after seeing the exploded trashcan:
"Scaremongering! Now it´s the USA again, after Europe had his attacks, and after more anti-citizen laws and more money and power for big brother was installed the last months."

I was wondering about that picture, too. Looks like someone threw a firecracker in that plastic trashcan. And coincidentally someone was near to take a photo while the trashcan still was smoking, like seconds after the explosion.
It was said that there was a second device found. Sure, who should be afraid by a firecrascker in a trashcan? So it has to be more...

Now NY. One device exploded. And another one was found, intact. Coincidentally not exploded. So the MSM is able to spread pics of the "Boston style" cooking pot bomb. Ah, was the NJ device not found near a race route? Coincidences about coincidences...

If i had to bet i would say it was western terrorists of the secret services, and not bearded muslim terrorists. Because the djihadis know how to build explosive devices and how to kill people. Secret services just need the fear and maybe don´t want to hurt or kill that much US citizens to just spread fear.

For the sake of big brothers rising, to reach big brothers goals. Which are the same ones than the terrorists goals:
To destroy our libertarian western lifestyle!

Btw, the "terrosists" won, if muslim or secret service terrorists. Look for example at the Oktoberfest in Munich this year. No backpacks allowed, the visitors of europes biggest open drug scene all get searched before entering the place to buy the most expensive beer and stuff on earth. There are again more surveillance cameras this year that record every step one does with his drunk head on that alcoholics meeting (but hell, if they catch you with a weed joint, you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, instantly...). The whole Oktoberfest is surrounded by a security fence. That, in a state of panic, can be lowered in one minute...

So, if somebody throws a "Polenböller", a polish firecracker in a trashcan at the Oktoberfest, people will die by getting crushed at this "secu fence"(don´t know why it isn´t called Sicherheitszaun in germany...)

Ah, that in the NJ trashcan was not even similiar to a polish firecracker. Otherwise there would be no more trashcan, just very llittle particles of it, scattered around in maybe several hundreds of meters.

It really feels like that US citizens maybe are too distracted by their Trump-Clinton stage play and forgot to be feared from terrorism. So they had to be remembered that "we" are in a war against terrorism. And that big brother just needs all of the peoples liberty, so the djihadis can´t destroy our libertarian western lifestyle anymore. Because, if there is nor more liberty and freedom, what should they destroy?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join