It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I just don't understand such a race to report these days. Why would the mayor come out and say things aren't connected and no connection to terror already unless they already have info. Regardless bombs hurting ppl is terror. Over and again ppl speaking out too soon saying there is no connection so early then different info comes out and they wonder why everyone smells conspiracy. They should wait to make statements until they know. Instead of having to retract statements. I mean home made pipe bombs and pressure cookers all in the same day in garbage cans? How can it not be connected?

The media has been given a narrative.

Duh

Maybe or maybe not. You don;t have enough information to say DUH to anyone.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah no duh. The mayor though? It's just effing irresponsible.

link   
Repeat post
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   
Repeat post
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The reason for the non terror angle is due to the up coming mass unvetted migration that the U.S. population will be subjected to, they do not want opposition to this agenda..

Same in Europe, it is why so many of those recent attacks where reported as lone nut and nothing to do with the religion of peace.. Of course it is all BS, all I can say is take a look at Europe and the total s!it hole that many areas have become and look at the current security situation that the natives face..

RA

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I am grateful that there hasn't been a loss of life in today's "terroristic" attacks in NJ/NY...

I can't help but think it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism... here's why...

Just reflect on the results of attacks on civilians across the globe associated with Islamic Terrorism...

We are talking mass casualties... very calculated, planned and executed...

Is this the shift towards homegrown "lone wolves"? a boogeyman on every corner... less trained but just want to keep folks in fear?

I could go deeper into an intentional deal from the globalists to deflect from current events.... at this point I don't know... just pondering...

thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wow, on FNC the focus of potentials turned to CUBA, and the FLAN folks from way back......

things that make you go hmmm.......?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I am grateful that there hasn't been a loss of life in today's "terroristic" attacks in NJ/NY...

I can't help but think it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism... here's why...

Just reflect on the results of attacks on civilians across the globe associated with Islamic Terrorism...

We are talking mass casualties... very calculated, planned and executed...

Is this the shift towards homegrown "lone wolves"? a boogeyman on every corner... less trained but just want to keep folks in fear?

I could go deeper into an intentional deal from the globalists to deflect from current events.... at this point I don't know... just pondering...

thoughts?

I do not want to preach to the converted here so please take what I say as my personal understanding.. As I have stated a few times on ATS part of job role in London is to be fully up to speed on the current terror threat.

Around Feb 2016 I was in a counter terrorism briefing that actually showed sections of Daesh videos from their online resources.

Long and short was a detailed explanation from what sounded and looked like a British born man of Somalian Heritage that was clearly outlining what they wanted from current Islamic terror attacks, it was very much geared towards the lone wolf attack and that they wanted smaller but far more numerous attacks rather than the massive world stopping ones that are very hard to pull off.

They went into details about how you can purchase items locally and named stores within the UK and even included a strategy on how to purchase these items without causing alarm.

And what have we seen the this year??.. It has been the Lone wolf attack..

Also I cannot believe this official statement??

"There is no specific and credible threat to New York City from any terror organization," de Blasio said at a news conference late Saturday night.

Are they taking the p1ss???? of course there is a credible threat to all major cities in the Western hemisphere, current Daesh orders are to attack soft targets where you can cause casualties, errr New York city would be fairly high on that list...

I am telling you this is absurd you are being sold a liberal agenda here just wait for the flood gates to open...

RA
edit on 18-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Those folks are idiots..bad form but ya I'm saying it.
Just a little m80...right, more likely a pipe bomb with a metal casing..so mild and gentle a child could stand beside.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Bad "Boom".

Ugliness.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I hear what you are saying...

But... when tuning into CNN and you have a news host trying to teach the viewer that "hopefully they can ID shrapnel from the victims" to help ID the device... it goes beyond the bounds of reporting IMO...

It's intentional "SHOCK VALUE"...

Now they are showing a pic of a pressure cooker with a cellphone attached.... (HOW DID THEY GET THAT CLOSE?)

something fishy about it for me... as always.. YMMV

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Picture of second device from Twitter (@NYCityAlerts

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I hear what you are saying...

But... when tuning into CNN and you have a news host trying to teach the viewer that "hopefully they can ID shrapnel from the victims" to help ID the device... it goes beyond the bounds of reporting IMO...

It's intentional "SHOCK VALUE"...

Now they are showing a pic of a pressure cooker with a cellphone attached.... (HOW DID THEY GET THAT CLOSE?)

something fishy about it for me... as always.. YMMV

My gut feeling to all this is regardless what the scenario they will be reporting it to help forward whatever agenda they are told to follow..

You could have a guy with a ISIS head band and flag saying Allah Akbar to then detonate a suicide vest in the middle of a city all caught on CCTV and a thousand Iphones and as the current agenda seems to be the islamification of the west they will say it was a loner lone nut who played to much call of duty and nothing to do with what a religion is calling for..

We have seen it all played out before in Europe.

All anyone can do is look beyond the MSM and figure it out the best we can with what we have to go on.. The real turning point for me was when they where trying not to disclose attackers names, as lets be honest a John Smith does not say much about a motive but a Mohammed well maybe it does???, now does that make people bad for saying that there is a chance it "could" be Islam that is to blame?.. That is for the general population to decide..

RA

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's the pic that CNN is analyzing...

From my first impression, why do you need duct tape on the handle?, why the duct tape on the lid?

That is confusing... for me at least...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

that would be a pretty lame bomb.....we used to do that out on the lake,with dry ice and 2 liter soda bottles.Made a nice boom and a splash,but not an earth shattering KABOOM...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I see what you are saying, but doesn't that open up "other than" Islamic lone wolves to create terror to keep folks scared?

IT's no secret that the globalists are actively using the Radical Islam angle.... it's not a leap for them to downgrade and pay regular folks to start crap to keep folks looking for the boogeyman...

shell game... where lives are on the line....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

a pressure COOKER is like a pot,with a locking lid,made of sheet metal,not very heavy duty.A pressure CANNER,on the other hand,is usually 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick walled pot,with a clamp on lid.A cooker is for ,say,3-4 psi,where a canner can hold 15 psi.A canner is 10 pounds just by itself,and can hold 6-8 1 quart canning jars.Might hold 10 pounds of powder just by itself.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well the minnesota mass stabbing is a confirmed islamic terror attack.

We al know the NY attack is also.

Happy Eid Al Adha 2016!
edit on 18-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The duct tape looks like it has the same use as insulation tape. I'd say it's there to keep the detonator and wiring attached.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I could go with that if so much wire wasn't exposed...

not buying it...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join