It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AzureblueE.g; quiss questions;

How many people here can remember all the names from start to finish of that mob we know as ISIS?

* Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad
* Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn
* ad-Dawlah al-ʻIraq al-Islāmiyah
* ad-Dawlah al-Islāmiyah fī 'l-ʿIrāq wa-sh-Shām
* ad-Dawlah al-Islāmiyah
* Da'ish

When did they first appear on the scene?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm confused about the reporting of this. Explosive devices have been found which were intentionally placed in a highly populated area, some of which have exploded. There can only be two scenarios I can think of here, terrorism or absolute incompetency by some bomb training squad (eg. Manchester stadium scare).

You hear statistics (on this website frequently) showing that the majority of terrorist incidents are perpetrated by muslims, but if incidents like this aren't recorded as terrorism then how reliable can those statistics be?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

The failed detonations is what caught my eye. Generally speaking trying to gather forensic evidence after a bomb explodes is very difficult. However failed detonations can be a treasure trove of info, including the possibility of trace evidence / fingerprints.

Setting aside the failed detonation possibility the only other reason I can think of for the secondary bombs delay is to specifically target first responders.

Another possibility is if a group is responsible for the bombs the failed detonations could have been intentional in order to provide evidence / clues as to who is behind it. It would mean a person in the group didnt want to harm anyone and sabotaged the secondary explosive.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If you listen carefully you can hear SJWs praying "Please be white"

Still..... the fact that they found an IED earlier is odd, are we looking at a Unibomber type of situation ?

That's funny because the first person that said that thought was... YOU

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Three terrorist attacks in one day.

New Jersey pipe bombs
New York bomb
Minnesota's stabbings (known to be a radical islamic act if terror)

In one way it was a lucky day because no one was killed.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The apparent lack of urgency to locate or find a suspect led me to surmise that the most injured person might be the bomber. (Not an uncommon occurrence.) It could also explain why the second device didn't detonate.

However, it's been quite a few hours since the event, and nothing further indicates that this might be true. However, authorities still seem rather lackadaisical in the manhunt aspect of this event. Wonder what that's all about?

Although this doesn't feel like a false flag. There is something curious about it. Something different.

Only time will tell.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
While IED's were being found all across New York, CNN was covering Obama talking at a dinner...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: carewemust
When you look at this list of attacks on and in the USA, en.wikipedia.org... , you realize that a lot of people are killed and injured by "terror", here in America.

There seems to be interesting thresholds that dictate how much attention a given attack gets.

Just to add a bit of perspective, Statistically more people are killed by lawn mowers each year. in fact, you are more likely to die choking on a foot long sub than die in a terrorist attack.

Yeah true but my lawn mower is not out to murder anyone either.

Same for that foot long sub.

Small difference, ya think?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not a terrorist act? Can that be true? It looked to me like pressure cooker bombs with nails or something. Now, a non terrorist bomb would be some one blowing up a building for the insurance or one criminal group targeting another with a bomb under one of their cars...nail bombs are neither of those things.

Now, whether it's domestic terror or the religion of peace, that remains to be seen, though the rush to call this anything but an act of terror leads me to think it's the Alan's snackbar gang again.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Three attacks in one day.

New Jersey pipe bomb
New York bomb

I thought there was one death in the stabbings. If so, then obviously the more effective weapon. Where is the knife control movement?
edit on 18-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Three terrorist attacks in one day.

New Jersey pipe bombs
New York bomb

And the 2 police ambushes.

That should be under terrorism too.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
While IED's were being found all across New York, CNN was covering Obama talking at a dinner...

He and hillary are waiting for all the facts.

They know it was "intentional" as opposed to "unintentional".

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Someone should probably see if this isnt a retaliation from disgruntled syrian immigrants,for the attack on the syrian army.I know I know...bit of a reach there...but I live in NYC(thankfully Brooklyn) and the very first news I read after waking up(went to bed early due to a bad cold) is an explosion in NYC,so I went into full CT mode...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: twfau

The failed detonations is what caught my eye. Generally speaking trying to gather forensic evidence after a bomb explodes is very difficult. However failed detonations can be a treasure trove of info, including the possibility of trace evidence / fingerprints.

Setting aside the failed detonation possibility the only other reason I can think of for the secondary bombs delay is to specifically target first responders.

Another possibility is if a group is responsible for the bombs the failed detonations could have been intentional in order to provide evidence / clues as to who is behind it. It would mean a person in the group didnt want to harm anyone and sabotaged the secondary explosive.

That just occurred to me also, being in a construction dumpster and the other unexploded.

Maybe a warning but who would do that?

A tester? Probing for reaction from first responders?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Or it could be a false flag by a Trump supporter(dem muzlims trynna blow us up...Vote Trump or we are doomed...doomed...doooooooooooomed)
Or it could be a false flag by a Hillary supporter(trying to blame Trump and/or supporters for creating a false flag to garner support)
Or a distraction to something big(what has happenened the last couple days or suppose to happen that they dont want us looking into)

I told you full CT mode...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

ohhh Burgerbuddy I was just about to edit my last post to include the possibility of a test to see how the response will be,then i read your post...And now that i think about it,I am leaning toward that possibility now....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Yep, pretty lame! The same way you merged 2 people's comments into one reply without differentiating who said what - that kind of lame. "Half assed" I guess you could say.
edit on 18-9-2016 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They'll find who did it. There are cameras everywhere in NY.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

True enough....I once counted '32 cameras in 1 block

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

This isn't the first time either. There was a failed attempted a few years ago in time square. I think these are failing bc of lack of know how or experience building these bombs. Even if they were testing, they need them to go off and see the response of the police and emergency services.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join