It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Top Ten Donald Trump 666 Connections

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon) and excess (greed).

The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald

Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.

Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name was E. Trump & Son.
(Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")

The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")

Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.

On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666.
The 2016 election is "all Trump all the time" and 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

www.thehypertexts.com...

The way Trump lies and deceives he fits the bill perfectly.

In Islamic lore the Antichrist is termed, The Dajjal…this means liar, deceiver.

Trump even lies more than Hillary

Trump may be the third antichrist

Napoleon, Hitler then Trump

There's much more at the link
Check it out

www.thehypertexts.com...

edit on 15-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He's been called everything else, so why not.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Haven't we already had this thread?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is literally why I have stepped back from ATS.

No, he isn't...but I might be.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mosr Trump and 666

And this is just the tip of the 666 iceberg where Donald Trump is concerned. More 666 connections appear below. A trump is a little horn. The ancient Hebrew prophets said that the Antichrist would be a "little horn" making big noises and deluding even the very elect. Prominent evangelical Christians have been endorsing Trump, a man who is the antithesis of Jesus Christ, who says that he never asks God for forgiveness, and who mocks Holy Communion and the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of his "little cracker" and "little wine." The prophets warned us to listen for the Trump of Doom. The Donald tells us that we are doomed unless Trump saves us. Were the prophets speaking literally? If ever there was a little horn spouting big noises and deceiving gullible people right and left, surely it is Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ok fine. Im down. All hail Satan. All hail the Anti Christ!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nope.
edit on 15-9-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Donald Trump Directly Refutes the Teachings of Jesus Christ and the Bible"

Is Donald Trump a Christian, as he claims to be, showing off his Bible (which he has clearly never read) and professing his "faith" in God? There are profound reasons not to believe Trump:
www.thehypertexts.com...

Trump admitted that he never asks God for forgiveness, saying that he "just tries to do better."
Trump apparently believes that he can save himself, because rather than asking God for forgiveness, he says to himself, "Let's just go on and make it right."
While standing in front of evangelicals, Trump said he needed to win the presidency because "I figure it is probably, maybe, the only way I'm going to get to heaven."
Trump denigrated the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of Holy Communion as "my little cracker" and "my little wine."
Jesus Christ said that no one is good except God. Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper: "I am good. I don't do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad."
(So Trump claims to be good using the biblical "I am" phrase that Jehovah used to identify himself to Moses.)
Jesus Christ said that lust is the same as adultery, but Trump says, "You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
Trump said that "an eye for an eye" is his favorite Bible verse, but Jesus Christ preached a gospel of love, forgiveness and returning good for evil.
Trump said, “You have to be wealthy in order to be great." Jesus Christ said just the opposite in his parable of the camel and the needle's eye.

If a guy like Trump is not an antichrist then there is no such thing.

Just go to the site and read it and think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think you are right Willtell.

You are going to need to get your hands on the 'Daggers of Megiddo'.

The are rumored to be the only effective weapons against such evil.

Good luck, humanity is depending on you!:
edit on 9 15 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was waiting for this thread:

🏆🏆🏆

🎂

There's your trophy and your cake...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I was waiting for this thread:

🏆🏆🏆

🎂

There's your trophy and your cake...

Who gives flags to garbage like this?

ATS is dying a slow death.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No. TheAntichrist is supposed to be good looking and fool us all and claim he is Jesus, the false prophet. He's quite ugly on my TV Screen!

He's a liar , for sure. All businessmen are if they're that successful. However Hillary lies as well.

Interesting about his love of 6's though. Yet , you can do this with all kinds of numbers to come to the same conclusions.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21251070]Willtell[/post

There are a lot of people who are anti Christ.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

YES! Thank God, Im not the only one. A powerful rich child born of a wealthy family who will have a gift for speech and will sway the masses into believing he's got all the answers and is the "ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE THINGS-I KNOW MORE THAN THE GENERALS!"(sound familiar?).

He will lead the masses to follow him until its too late...and when they all do...he will reveal himself. The bombs will fly, the world will burn, the power will be out worldwide as the bio-hazard bio weapons poison the people who survives all the nukes from all the nutcase leaders countries he already is pissing off right now...let alone insulting all of us!

Hang on to your a--es people...and save one bullet for each of your family members and pets...and one last one for yourself.

This "false prophet-anti christ"( again...sound familiar?) is here...and the masses are beginning to believe him when he says he's the "only one who can fix things"!

The Great Deceiver is here already....and Im not even all that religious!

edit on 15-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This was done with Obama as well. " he's the Antichrist".

Waiting for he's a reptilian thread

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Obama is the anti Christ. I read it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing how Trump supporters whine when their hero get dissed. They like to dish it out but become crybabies when they have to take it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A deceived one….doenn't listen to clear reason

So they are deaf

They refuse to understand the obvious

So they are dumb

A deceived person refuses to see reality as it is

So they are blind

Deaf dumb and blind

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Obama is the anti Christ. I read it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing how Trump supporters whine when their hero get dissed. They like to dish it out but become crybabies when they have to take it.

Hahahah I remember those threads... good times lol.

But oh noes, suddenly "ATS is dieing," because Trump gets talked bad about.

There's a joke about political correctness and the irony of it all somewhere in there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yes it's rather unusual so many are buying everything he's says. I'll be shocked if he's elected and even more shocked if he is liked

I think people believe him because he's so rich. Human nature, people tend to bow down to people with money. Don't ask me why. It's just something I've observed.
Or they are just dumb and think, he knows how to make money and will help me make more money. Somehow it will rub off.

I hate Clinton and find all this entertaining. I'm in Canada so I can't vote. We are all just watching this stuff with gaping mouths. The convos go like this:
So what do you think of Trump?
He sure comes out with some things!
Actually I kinda like what he says, but yeah you're right, he's really rude.
Fun to watch though

<<   2  3 >>

join