It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
...COULD be, but not yet,he hasn't been SHOT in the head yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
From the OP source:

Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.

So what about the 2 in 2015? Wouldn't it be 2+0+1+5 = 8?

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is an entertainer...if he wins...celebrity apprentice will most likely continue....he claimed christanity, hiliry does not...so i am supprting Trumps family and love all of them....especially his wife and daughter...as they are of a most high buisness orientation and i belive Ivanka can sew and make clothing not from swertet shops...i would work in her shops as a sales rep....
no he is not againts Christ the lord...he probably seeks understanding of Christs teachings of loving one another in kindness without turning the other cheek for a slap and respect of planet earth and freedom from mental enslavery..is a good and proper fatherly sort...
hilery is proly a good grandma...me, i vote for independent or green party..or a tie

great title and OP!

link   
The allusion to an antichrist is not from me a religious doctrinal suggestion….Though there are occult indications that Trump fits a lot of the attributes of this type archetypal individual who is an archetype rather than a particular person.

It’s an attempt to get the Trump people to compare him to the bad attributes attributed to this personality.

Trump followers you have and are blinding youselves from objective reason and sight. You are relegating yourself to an internal Hell by something called self-deception.

Trump is a master of deception and he is using you

He is making people deaf, dumb and blind

Your very soul is in peril people

edit on 15-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
This was done with Obama as well. " he's the Antichrist".

Waiting for he's a reptilian thread

I don't think there's ever been a U.S. President that hasn't been called the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The prophecies concerning the end are Middle East-centric. The US is really not mentioned directly in them unless the US is MBG (Mystery Babylon the Great) although that could be the entire disbelieving Gentile world.

There is every reason to believe right now that the Russo-Iranian alliance is being setup as a fulfillment of prophecies seen in Daniel and other OT books. That alliance will be confronted by a Western Alliance out of which a "little horn" will rise up. The Little Horn will be the Beast everyone is looking for, but the Western alliance will consist of European powers, not the US, unless we come along as part of NATO. The Western "little horn" would make more sense to be Greek or Italian (Roman).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nonsense, he doesn't even fit the description as per the bible.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.thehypertexts.com...

Perhaps the most disturbing thing about Donald Trump (and there are many things to be disturbed about) is his claim to be the "only one" who can save Americans, the "only one" who can save the Pope and Rome, and the "only one" who can save the world. Trump claims to be the nation’s Savior. He recently told a crowd: “I’m gonna take care of everybody. I will give you everything. I will give you what you’ve been looking for, for fifty years. I’m the Only One.” This has become an anthem: Trump is the Savior of the World, the Only Hope of the World, the Only One, the Messiah.

I tell you folks read the link

Fine, forget it from a religious perspective--if you like--but just look at the attributes of Trump and his actions and words that indicate his character.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I thought Morgan Freeman was...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I bombard with truth. Take your own judgment back. Take your critical thinking back.

www.thehypertexts.com...

Trump recently said that Saudi Arabia should be allowed to have nukes. But he also claimed there was "very profound" information that the Saudis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, referring to a 9-11 Commission report that was classified at the time. He probably had inside information because 28 pages of the report were later declassified and high-ranking Saudis, including Prince Bandar, were implicated. Trump would ban Muslims from entering the United States for security purposes, but not his rich Muslim friends. However, the richest Muslims include the Saudi royal family. Trump has also said that he will be "neutral" on Israel. Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic relations with Israel, maintaining a hard-line position. The Bible prophesies that the Antichrist will pretend to offer world peace, only to betray Israel in the end. The attempted military coup in Turkey is another reason not to encourage Saudi Arabia to obtain nukes. Do we really want unstable Middle Eastern states to have WMDs? Even if Trump is not the Antichrist and doesn't have evil intentions, he appears to lack judgement and the ability to think clearly and rationally.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Justify this?

What if Hillary said this?

Come to your reason PEOPLE!

Trump has said several times that he would order U.S. military personnel to perform illegal acts; for instance, to track down and deliberately murder women and children related to terrorists. Pressed on whether American soldiers would obey such heinous orders, Trump replied: “They’re not gonna refuse me. Believe me.” Hitler once persuaded German soldiers to torture and murder women and children. We now call the results the Holocaust. It is chilling to hear a man one step from the American presidency who doesn't know that it is the ultimate evil to murder innocent and defenseless women and children.

Ignore my appearance but take what is in my hand

www.thehypertexts.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.thehypertexts.com...

Trump seldom talks about American democracy, the Constitution, the rule of law, pluralism, diversity, the Founding Fathers, the separation of powers, the democratic process, freedom, justice, compassion or human rights. Instead, he talks of “strength” and “winning,” always in relation to himself. What really matters to Trump is not what happens to us, but that Trump "wins" and gets to brag about it. Jesus Christ humbled himself and always put others first, washing the feet of his disciples to illuminate the correct path. Trump glorifies himself, always putting himself first. It is impossible to imagine Trump kneeling to wash the grubby feet of his inferiors: he wants them to wash and kiss his feet (and his ass). In that sense, at least, Trump truly is the polar opposite of Jesus Christ. There have never been two human beings more different than Christ and Trump. To believe in one is to reject the other. And yet many people who claim to be Christians are planning to vote for Trump. When the Bible talks about the very elect being deceived by the Antichrist, is it talking about American Christians?

Though I am but a voice crying into the darkness of a windy night I will never stop

for I love ye too much

to abandon thee to thy own folly

oh people hearken to the light you have veiled in your own mind

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.thehypertexts.com...

What kind of person is Donald Trump, really? This comment by Daniel Sullivan caught my eye. Sullivan acted as a labor consultant to Trump when he was accused of hiring, then stiffing, undocumented Polish workers during the creation of his signature Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. In 1990, Sullivan told People magazine: “It was disgusting how he used people. I said, ‘Don’t exploit them like that. Don’t try to f-ck these poor souls over.’ It baffled me then, and it makes me sick even now that he knowingly had these Poles there for the purpose of Trump Tower at starvation wages. He couldn’t give a sh-t because he’s Donald Trump and everybody is here to serve him. Over time he became more and more monstrous and arrogant. I asked myself, ‘How long is it going to take for all of this to catch up with him?’” Now the question is what kind of hell we will catch if Trump becomes president.

When you look at Donald Trump you may be looking into the abyss

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

You could do

(2*0) + 1 + 5 = 6

Just pointing that out, this topic is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually, I was supposed to be the anti-Christ but I could only get a 333 rating instead of the 666 tattoo.

That just means I'm mediocre and will sometimes cause your shopping cart to get a squeaky wheel that always wants to veer left.

I'm an underachiever.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.thehypertexts.com...

Donald Trump reiterated his hard-line approach on the deportation of "a huge number" of illegal immigrants, vowing that if he is elected, "they're going out so fast your head would spin." It bears noting that Trump―whose family came to the United States as refugees after Germany evicted them for tax evasion and draft dodging―may be an anchor baby himself, unless he can prove that his grandfather was an American citizen at the time his father was conceived in Germany. Otherwise, because Trump's mother was born in Scotland, he cannot claim to be a legal citizen of the United States by his own definition. Where is Trump's documentation? Until he can produce the proper documentation, we should assume that he is an anchor baby, just as he will assume that millions of Hispanics are illegal immigrants unless they can produce documentation. It also bears noting that Trump would have denied the Holy Family asylum in the United States, since they were not Christians at the time Jesus was born, and they lived in a "hot spot" (the West Bank of Palestine).

One things for sure. People cannot be able to say they weren’t warned

When you stand before God and he says: "weren't you warned about Donald Trump"

One cant say No

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You're a good poster, like reading your stuff. But this election and some of these empty theories really let the riff raff cut loose.

It's temporary, hopefully.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Good point. It is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Attributes of the Antichrist

Charismatic: he will be a major celebrity (Trump's reality TV show The Apprentice)
Persuasive: he will a smooth talker, the consummate salesman (Trump's best-selling book The Art of the Deal)
Prosperous: he will be a rich, powerful man (Trump's book Trump: How to Get Rich)
Deceitful: a con artist, he will deceive many people through fearmongering (Trump's book Crippled America)
Negotiator: he will be a master negotiator and dealmaker, persuading the nations of the world to trust him (The Art of the Deal)
Strongman: he will be a real "tough guy" (Trump's book Time to Get Tough)
"Big Idea" Man: he will propose things never heard before, and seem to make them happen at first (Trump's book Think Big and Kick Ass)
Champion: he will claim to be able to do things that are impossible for other human beings (Trump's book Think Like a Champion)
Comeback Artist: seemingly left for dead, he will make an amazing comeback (Trump's book The Art of the Comeback)
Problem Solver: he will convince people that he alone has the answers to previously unsolvable problems (Trump's wall, to be paid for by Mexico)
Confidence Man: although interested only in himself, he will convince other people to trust him (Trump's book Why We Want You to Be Rich)
Winner: he will claim to be a winner, and delude the masses (Trump's book The Way to the Top)
Midas Touch: he will claim that everything he touches turns into gold (Trump's book Midas Touch)
Conqueror: he will claim that no one can defeat him (Trump promises to protect Israel and to defeat ISIS)
Commander: he will be a military leader (Trump claims to be the most militaristic person on the planet)
Intimidator: he will be a “king of fierce countenance” (Trump is a bully and intimidator)
Arrogant: "He shall exalt himself and magnify himself" (Is anyone as arrogant as The Donald?)
Egomaniac: "He shall magnify himself above all" (Donald Trump is a God unto Himself)

www.thehypertexts.com...

Ask yourself tonight after dinner. Why do I like Donald Trump?

Or do you just hate Hillary so much

One of our holy books, the Quran, says this: To paraphrase:

“Let not hatred for a people incite you to evil”

It also says

"The blind and the seeing are not alike"

Have a good night

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
...COULD be, but not yet,he hasn't been SHOT in the head yet.

If we had to evaluate the two candidates for something deadly going on in their heads, Hillary's potential Parkinson's comes much closer to the deadly head wound than anything going on with Trump, but I don't even think Hillary is the anti-Christ so much as just anti Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join