It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Trump is definitely not the antichrist but the cartels in power might try to paint him as one if he wins. Trump is going to fix America and give people paychecks again, not welfare checks like Hillary.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just looked in my closet, 6 pairs of shoes. Then I considered how many closets are in my house. Three with two doors each. 3 x 2 is 6. I bought two pairs in June, the 6th month of the year.

But hold on, there's more.

On June 6th, I had 6 cookies. That's 666.

On my 18th birthday, I received a bike as a gift. 18 = 3x6 = 666. Evil bike I tell you!

On the sixth day of each week I enjoy six beers and usually kick off the fun around 6pm.

666!

Uh oh, I might be the anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't believe in AntiChrist prophecy in general, but based on what I know of the text (my mother was a preacher), Donald Trump is not what I pictured at all.

I pictured someone a lot smoother, a lot smarter, and a lot less obvious -- for starters, someone who wouldn't inspire threads about whether he was the antichrist.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I don't believe in AntiChrist prophecy in general, but based on what I know of the text (my mother was a preacher), Donald Trump is not what I pictured at all.

I pictured someone a lot smoother, a lot smarter, and a lot less obvious -- for starters, someone who wouldn't inspire threads about whether he was the antichrist.

Pretty much this.

Most everyone will think him the second coming or as good as and go along willingly.

There might still be threads on whether or not he could be, but they would be by a few bitter Bible thumpers who didn't disappear with all the rest, so no one will pay much attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before reading this expected post. Consider me an ape cause it'd be less of an insult to be considered part of the human race.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
OK so every president since Ronald Reagan and including him was or will be the anti-christ everybody...

we might as well get used to this being a thing.
edit on 16-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I thought he built his empire from the ground up?
Oh! that's right, liar deceiver, I get it.

Okay to go.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No one is an island everyone has help we all depend on each other to be here past present and the future... A lot of old people only complain about the future cause who is going to take care of them? Most see stuff that looks scary and strange to what they knew... and on and on the more things change the more they stay the same... so preserve that so someone doing the mashed potato isn't taking care of me Chubby Checker is the anti-christ... dancing like the devil himself while I'm trying to go in peace.

Gets silly after awhile doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Antichrist is a mythical opposite to the abrahamic God !

Therefore as both are mythical made up imaginary beings... The Donald is
is not the Antichrist... or for the more simple minded of you.. you can call anyone the
Antichrist as it has absolutely NO meaning or relevance.

Carry On

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nope.

He's Cheeto Jesus!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: randyvs

No one is an island everyone has help we all depend on each other to be here past present and the future... A lot of old people only complain about the future cause who is going to take care of them? Most see stuff that looks scary and strange to what they knew... and on and on the more things change the more they stay the same... so preserve that so someone doing the mashed potato isn't taking care of me Chubby Checker is the anti-christ... dancing like the devil himself while I'm trying to go in peace.

Gets silly after awhile doesn't it?

Wait ,,, so which part of his businesses are you personally responsible for?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So going by this Hillary is the saviour? So you have a choice between the anti-christ or Hillary Clinton. It's a tough choice to make. Glad i don't have to make the decision.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
!-no third jewish temple 2-No 7 year treaty brokered by Trump 3-no miracles that would deceive even the elect if not forewarned 4-Hasn`t proclaimed himself God [George Soros has,lol] 5-Hasn`t proclaimed himself savior of the world.Hmmm,don`t see him being Satan incarnate,just a typical billionaire who thinks he could do a better job than the other candidates.I think that should be easy considering the last 4 presidents have been pretty damn bad.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Um personal responsibility, he minds his business and I mind mine.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Donald Trump And The Number 47 - Is Trump The Antichrist?
edit on 5-11-2016 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The chances of Donald Trump being The Antichrist have now been exponentially increased.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Has anyone pointed out that 666 is not, in fact, the real number of the beast? Unless you're an Iron Maiden fan that is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
He's certainly been predicted

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Actually, it was Obama as the anti Christ. How do we know? Because on Trumps first full day in office, not the day of inauguration or election, he will be in this 70th year in the 70th month on the 7th day. The day he takes control from the devil will match...

That is some numerology for you...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The author of Revelation was a Greek Christian. He wrote his book in Greek, so the number value 666 was based not on the Hebrew name of a man but his Greek name. Therefore, your calculation of the gematria number value 666 of the Hebrew version of Don Drumpf is erroneous because the Greek author of Revelation would not have been thinking of a Hebrew name when he wrote the relevant passage of his book.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join